Have the misfortune to be born in someplace like Syria or Sudan

>Have the misfortune to be born in someplace like Syria or Sudan
>Don't have the opportunities or even the infrastructure in place to become a doctor or engineer or anything other than a day laborer
>Have all of the same hopes and dreams as white people, particularly the desire to live in a nice place
>Know that your country is garbage and will remain garbage at least for the next several decades and that nothing you can personally do will change this, and that's assuming that war, famine, or disease doesn't destroy what little your people possess
>Know that the only hope you have for a better life is in a better country
>Have no wife or children you need to bring with you, or have a wife and children but literally cannot because they wouldn't survive the journey
>Risk life trekking to Turkey or Greece or Italy, get hated by the natives for being a poor refugee and not speaking the languages, see there are no jobs
>Need money either to survive or to send back to your family
>Have no choice but to go to Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, or the UK in hopes of finding either a job or welfare
>Get hated by the natives for being poor, not speaking the languages, and wanting to keep your unique and wonderful religion that helps define your personality instead of switching to Christianity
>Get hated by the natives because ISIS, which might even be directly responsible for your fleeing your home, commits terrorism that you have literally nothing to do with and no ability to influence in any way even if you wanted something to do with it
>Get hated by balding obese thirty year-olds on Sup Forums because you have more melanin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAtiXOSqojk
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=6m66-ZCMHVg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IMPORT SYRIAN LITTLE GIRLS

FUCK, JUST DO IT

My eyes are dry, noone is obligated to pay for lifea and "dreams" of these snimals..

yeah they got dealt a bad hand. so did the billions of other people on the planet who were born in most (all?) of africa, india, and many south american countries.

how is this my problem? fuck off with this bullshit

Really makes you think fuck having laws and borders and shit

I understand and sympathise with their plight, but if we're going to help them we have to help them where they are.

If we took 200% of our carrying capacity in refugees, sending our own quality of life down the shittier and ruining our country for decades, we still wouldn't make a dent in world poverty. Worse, we would actually reduce our ability to make a difference where it counts - in places where the poverty actually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAtiXOSqojk

Really the only thing you need to watch to see how stupid importing refugees is

>I understand and sympathise with their plight, but if we're going to help them we have to help them where they are.
>If we took 200% of our carrying capacity in refugees, sending our own quality of life down the shittier and ruining our country for decades, we still wouldn't make a dent in world poverty. Worse, we would actually reduce our ability to make a difference where it counts - in places where the poverty actually is.
I agree with this entirely

>tfw retards don't realize that people in the middle east had better or just as good than in the western world before we decided to freedom them

There aren't enough white people fucking. You need immigrants in the workforce. All humanitarianism.

White people can be made to fuck with enticements, but instead the elites at the top choose to import shitskins.

If white people arent fucking you need less government, not more leeches.

(2/2)
>get hated by balding obese thirty years-olds on Sup Forums because of your colour skin
>tfw no gf
>go ficki ficki with qt 314 german blonde
>go to jail because I look white in the winter
>get radicalized in islam and realize I fell for the doctor and engineer meme
>realize whites are bombing and killing my brethren and have been doing so for decades
>join up with fellow muslims in an apartment in Belgium
>get guns from our fellow muslims
>invade Paris nightclub and open fire against the vile white christian scourge
>get in firefight with the police after killing 89 in the name of Allah
>"Allahu Akbaru"
>die
>meet 72 virgins
>this time they're not NEETs on Sup Forums

Sounds good.

Y tho

Birth should be banned in war zones. Problem solved.

Hiroshima 2 when

>whites defend their own freedom
>Muslims like Islam
How isn't Islam to blame?

>unique and wonderful religion
there is your mistake

You left out the part where he had a sexual emergency and raped a 10 year old boy.

If one of those tea party etc. groups bought a big plane and dropped copies of the Federalist Papers translated into the local language over countries like Syria I'd support them

>Know that your country is garbage and will remain garbage at least for the next several decades and that nothing you can personally do will change this, and that's assuming that war, famine, or disease doesn't destroy what little your people possess

But that's wrong. 500 years ago every every country was shit. Some improved and gave those improvements to the next generation, there descendants.

We in the West inherit the labor of our ancestors, they gifted it to us and us specifically.

We have every right to this labor because it was intended for us by the ones who did it. They don't have any right to take it from us nor do we have any duty to share it.

So if they want their country to be different in the future, they themselves have to invest today's labor into the future and not beg us for things that were never intended for them.

shit sucks
it's not their fault though
it's the fault of their forefathers
maybe they should've chosen a less psychotic religion to follow

Except when you conquered, looted, and raped most of the world during the age of colonialism, right? Haha, that's the past guys xD tough luck sucks for you!!

found the basement-dwelling pedo

>unique and wonderful religion
That's the precise reason why their countries are shit and why they do not belong in Europe.

those ppl
not my problem
were full

Colonialism left more behind in those country's than it took from them.

>>Have the misfortune to be born in someplace like Syria or Sudan
Some people have misfortune of being born disabled? should we make everyone equally disabled because of that?
>>Don't have the opportunities or even the infrastructure in place to become a doctor or engineer or anything other than a day laborer
So they are going to to immigrate and bring their culture to Europe that will lead eventually to the same results.
>>Have all of the same hopes and dreams as white people, particularly the desire to live in a nice place
So they can make their own country a nice place,
>>Know that your country is garbage and will remain garbage at least for the next several decades and that nothing you can personally do will change this, and that's assuming that war, famine, or disease doesn't destroy what little your people possess
What stops Europe from becoming similar garbage?

cont.

>Mexico

May not be basement dwelling. might actually be politician.

no offense, mexico.

I was born and live in Veneto, a region in the north-east of Italy.War ceased in 1945. but famine and disease lasted till just 3 decades ago.

Veneto is always been the region with most emigrated people.. they fled to Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay.

My father and mother were poor when young, and now they aren't anymore, because they stayed.

Also Veneto is now the most productive region in Italy..

Erm murrican it was actually you, french, brits and spaniards who did that shit

Maybe if these faggots had gotten gud they wouldn't have been #outfuckingcolonised so hard

or an actual mexican intellectual
>kek

In case of MENA faggots the opposite is true as they were pestering Europe for centuries.

>>Know that the only hope you have for a better life is in a better country
Wanting the spoils of hardworking europeans without actually being neither (European or hardworking)
>>Have no wife or children you need to bring with you, or have a wife and children but literally cannot because they wouldn't survive the journey
That's what all the "17" year olds tell
>>Risk life trekking to Turkey or Greece or Italy, get hated by the natives for being a poor refugee and not speaking the languages, see there are no jobs
Yes because abandoning your own country and leaving family behind for gibsmedats is such a noble cause.
>>Need money either to survive or to send back to your family
Needs are endless, from the poorest pajeet to the richest soros. Needing something is not a reason to give something (OP I really NEED your computer, please send it to me)
>>Have no choice but to go to Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, or the UK in hopes of finding either a job or welfare
Welfare
>>Get hated by the natives for being poor, not speaking the languages, and wanting to keep your unique and wonderful religion that helps define your personality instead of switching to Christianity
Gee I wonder why people dislike muslims (pic related)
>>Get hated by the natives because ISIS, which might even be directly responsible for your fleeing your home, commits terrorism that you have literally nothing to do with and no ability to influence in any way even if you wanted something to do with it
So what would happen If a similiar threat would pop up in europe and everyone would just bail? having a shitty country is not a reason to emigrate after gibsmedats.
>>Get hated by balding obese thirty year-olds on Sup Forums because you have more melanin
Sup Forums is just one group hating on them, they are not welcome

Do you honestly think immigration is the solution to this problem?

Why not? Seriously, most the men left, let's take what's left. More qts to break up this sausage party

>There aren't enough white people fucking

That's because the population is trying to balance itself out. When you cram a bunch of people into a city with a bunch of other people reproduction decreases. I don't know why people think we need to keep reproducing until we're bursting at the seams like China.

>realize whites are bombing and killing my brethren and have been doing so for decades
Shiiiet
And balding obese 30 yr olds on Sup Forums are more than happy to deliver by summarizing the info

in japan it's so hard to get by ppl don't wanna have kids. they will just be replacement cogs for the machine.

>>Have the misfortune
I had to stop reading right there. It's not misfortune, it's thousands of years of Karma.

If at any point their ancestors weren't savages, they'd be Europeans.

They're born in the most evil part of the world because that is where their relatives decided evil was going to live.

>spend all childhood learning about over population
>grow up
>YOU NEED TO FLOOD YOUR COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HOLY FUCK YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL IMPLODE OVER TRUST US GOYIM

1/2 the population is incapable of understanding the consequences of what they vote for, look at the right/gary johnson. the elites know this

I think the age of consent is like 11 in Mexico.

Born in Syria, have a pretty nice country. Decide to chimp out, fuck up country. Go to west, demand gibs, because all wests fault.

Emotional Appeal: The Thread Edition

Absolutely, the world owes Europe much more than Europe owes the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>sunnis persecute minorities in syria
>virtue-signalling cunts insist that we open the floodgates to millions of said sunnis
yeah nah

time to replace the elites

>poor refugee
>pays 6000$ to smuglers per person
>almost nobody in east Europe would be able to afford this no matter how many bombs would rain down on them

Yeah fucking kill yourself mr. Shart, this whole fucking mess is your fault for being Israel's little lapdogs.

>wanting to keep your unique and wonderful religion that helps define your personality
You could have said this line at the beginning, i wouldn't have wasted my time reading a poor quality bait

>>Have no choice but to go to Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, or the UK in hopes of finding either a job or welfare

Wrong there you dumb little shitstain.

They have many countries closer, which have much more similar culture. Why don't they go there? Why don't they go live in Saudi Arabian tent cities? Why don't they go to the numerous neighboring countries filled with muslim arabs like themselves?

A FUCKING L-
Hey man, you're stealing our thunder. Knock it off.

listen carefully. we're gonna clean out those old soviet client states. make them under our control.
no one will stop us.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

they failed miserably and all the world got was the bill and refugees

thanks personal responsibility crew

Tell Obama and Hillary to stop bombing Syria and those kids could have educational and work opportunities.

Hillary and Obama made this mess. Remove people like this from power in the US and the lives of those children can return to some semblance of normalcy.

Obama, Clinton, and Republican neoconservatives need to be tossed to the curb.

It wont matter who gets elected, the dod or the state department makes these decisions

>youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
this was planned in the early/ mid 90s

You, apparently, have not read through the Clinton Emails. They specifically indicated therein that they were attacking Assad and Syria for the strategic interests of Israel vis a vis Iran.

This decision was made by the president with the counsel of those in the state department. The US military acts under orders from elected politicians and those people who the elected politicians appoint.

People at the Pentagon may lobby for certain policies, but they do not unilaterally do anything.

>Know that...nothing you can do personally will change this
And that's why those countries are garbage. "Things are a bit shit, i could try and improve them or just fuck off"

you think clinton/obama/bush comes up with these ideas on their own?

No. But without their approval nothing happens.

all they need is a yes to proceed, the planning was done long before anyone thought obama or bush would become president

No, they are surrounded by people in the administration who "help" the president make policy. Like Bush, for example, was surrounded by neoconservatives like Kristol, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Perle, and, last but not least Cheney.

The people around the president in his administration compete or cooperate with each other to set policy which the president adopts.

all you have to do is limit the options to yes

This really made me think. (No memes)

This is all very sad. What's sadder is that we aren't sending these poor people to the countries that are single handedly responsible for their pain; The United States of America and Israel.

Boom!

Drops mic

Taking resources from the citizens of those countries, and not giving a shit.

obama said no to syria because it would destabilize the region, at the same time the cia was smuggling in weapons from kosovo . he doesn't control everything

>state provided, free education
>Don't have the opportunities or even the infrastructure in place to become a doctor or engineer or anything other than a day laborer

kys faggot

>lets take them all in!

Let's explain mathematically why your opinions are those of dangerous shitheads who will ruin society.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

yet china has 10x the population density and they are just starting to develop now

If you think a Chinaman and a Somalian are the same you're braindead.

The quality of life in China for most people is also far lower than in Australia, the USA or Canada.

>just starting to develop now

wtf does somalia have to do with anything. they have their own different problems

apparently in western capitalism , if you have diamonds or oil or gold you're destined to be poor

>they have their own different problems

Yes, being Somalians for a start.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali must be one in a million, if not more.

If we'd limit immigration to those with IQs over 120, these "dreamers" wouldn't be well on their way to turning my country into the shithole they left

There was a time when Europe was every bit as "bad" as Syria or Sudan. In fact, they were worse as the knowledge of how to develop infrastructure didn't even exist.

So how did Europeans change this? Dozens of generations worked hard to change it. Not one generation. Not in ten years. It took centuries to build Europe. This progress was handed down to the progeny of those who worked on it previously to continue it and improve it.

Now people from regions of the world which never did anything to help themselves want not only to be accepted into these societies, but want to become dependents and in some cases want to destroy these more prosperous societies.

It is the right of every nation to decide who can come and who cannot, so as to protect the sovereign people of the nation. If they decide to let in none, that is their right. If they decide to let in a slow flow so that they can integrate and become productive members of the society, that is their right. If they decide to open the borders entirely, let millions come at such a rate that integration will be impossible, and watch their society change toward the culture of those arriving, that is their right. They are, after all, the sovereign.

western capitalism is the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=6m66-ZCMHVg&feature=youtu.be

>There aren't enough white people fucking. You need immigrants in the workforce.
Typical open borders ruse. Population growth is not a requirement for a society to exist. We should be happy for this fact, as world population is likely to begin declining at some point either this century or next.

Their definition of 'nice place' differs drastically from 'white people' nice place.

Why is it always the same idiots who complain about overpopulation and global warming in one breath, will in the next breath demand mass immigration.

More people in 1st world = more resource demand = more 1st world lifestyles = more pollution

We built our places ourselves. Build you're own you lazy fucks.

>There aren't enough white people fucking. You need immigrants in the workforce. All humanitarianism.
Please give them IQ tests and MMPIs and make sure they're low IQ, high time preference, criminally deviant, high psychopathy and hypersensitive to ridicule. Such people tend to make the best immigrants.

force loans on the 3rd world, then force neoliberal policies that wont allow development.
Build you're own you lazy fucks

More prominently, we wouldn't need so many 'workers' if we could rein in consumerism. Consider how much of modern economics is based on 'I want it, and now'.

it's over for the west
@ 16:00

>samefagging on Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

Whites made it out of the dark ages. Now its their turn. We had nobody to help us but ourselves. INB4 muh slavery, muslims had the most slaves, and african warlords rounded up their own to sell to the slave trade

wat?
I'm making a another point based on something i already said

Somalians are flooding into Minnesota now. Its not working out.

>misfortune to be born..

Oh fuck of with that. The only thing unfortunate is the fact that your ancestors were shit, and your people are shit.

Our ancestors? They worked and fought to give us the life we have. Should we spit on their graves and sacrifices? Should we give away what we've been given, through our ancestor's and our own blood, sweat, and tears? To unrelated people who have historically been our enemy?

The fact that you think any of us owes you anything fills me with hatred. We owe you nothing. Not a helping hand, not compassion, not pity, not a place in our land; nothing.

maybe your government shouldn't make it impossible for them to stay there

Maybe they shouldn't even be here.

>if we could rein in consumerism
Nobody has to take any action to do this. As the population ages, it has three choices (which don't destroy society). Find ways to increase production from a smaller workforce (technology), work later into their lives, or cut back on consumerism as less resources are available.

Allowing in a slow flow of immigrants to integrate is fine, but is not a long term solution. Eventually world population will go into decline, making the immigration "solution" an impossibility. Even worse, unchecked immigration destroys the very culture which allows for the creation of wealth as you allow in people who do not understand or appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw

Why is it always the "powerless masses" that have to take responsibility for the mistakes of elites.

Move them into George Soros/Hillary Clinton's houses and stop shitting up the lives of your fellow middle classes on the alter of your own guilt because you're too dickless to go after those responsible for policy for fear of their media outlets mocking you and taking the social capital you so crave.