Won't the elves get bored in Valinor?

Won't the elves get bored in Valinor?

supposedly in the books the guy in the middle beat up a bunch of ring wraiths singlehandedly

naw they can be emo cry babbies to their hearts content

>get bored in heaven
It's a bit better than Sup Forums, so I doubt it

Not with all that elf pusy knockin' about

I wouldn't get bored of Cate Blanchett stepping on my face and balls with Her bare feet.

Why do male elves have just tier hairlines?

Think about it, you've been in Valinor for 1 billion years. The place is probably overpopulated.

Wait so do Frodo and Sam and the others live forever like the elves in Valinor or like do they die still? Also did Sam really leave his wife and kid?

They die. Sam went after his wife died and he was pretty old himself.

Humans and hobbits have the "gift" of death. Instead of lingering forever like an old person flicking through the soap operas at noon for 25 years, mortals get to find rest.

If by "bored" you mean "subject to the same fading that afflicts them in Middle-earth", then actually yes, they will. The Light of Valinor will stave it off for eons, but in the end, they cannot escape the marred world.

How did Sam find his way there by himself? Is there a map of Heaven people can buy in Middle Earth?

He had divine favor guiding him.

Cirdan the elf stays at the grey havens to guide any elves wishing to leave middle earth, he probably helped Sam.

So Dwarfs don't live forever right? Just for a long time ?

Yeah forgot those. Basically anyone who's not an elf. I think ents eventually just become trees

About 250 years old, some live to 350

That's not Glorfindel, and even then no such thing is described in the books

Middle Earth is like modern Africa or worse and Valinor is the West, they won't get bored. Aragorn essentially inherits a land of ruins haunted by monsters and evil.

Yeah but it's an eternity of the same shit.

don't think it's confirmed if he made it either, just says he left the Shire. Could've been killed on the way or lost at sea, LoTR isn't without its melancholy moments after all.