Why do you guys want to force feed this man marijuana brownies?

Why do you guys want to force feed this man marijuana brownies?

Also any updates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4g1QcVRTU
youtu.be/1g01UYegwrQ?t=40m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
english.irib.ir/programs/your-letters/item/201248-john-jurasek-from-the-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New review, he lives!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4g1QcVRTU

He really needs to buy some clothes that fit

Redpill me on this kid. I literally know nothing about this meme.

he does awkwardly funny food reviews

Sooooo..... how is he Sup Forums related?

Sup Forums broke into his house and is stalking him

test

His clothes fit the way he wants them to. He prefers the looser fits.

He's a classy gentleman, and redpilled but not a sperg about it. He just wants to review food, listen to shortwave radio, and have America return to more respectable days when men wore suits.

those fingernails tho

It's th3 look he is aiming for im guessing 40/50s era
I wanna see him do a drinks review of alcohol and watch him down a bottle of vodka for an hour explaining the taste while being wasted

>Why do you guys want to force feed this man marijuana brownies?

so he'll just chill out a little. dude is too young to be like how he is.

Has he eaten them yet?

why, how and source?

reminder that this guy was busted for posting his own videos in cringe subreddits.

This guy spammed his youtube all over /ck/ before those threads started to get banned.

This was all orchestrated by reviewbrah to get more views.

Whats the story behind this guy?
Whats the meme from?

So what? I'm like 5 minutes in and he's pretty cool.

I don't judge people by how they advertise. I shit on them once I learn what their advertising is cuck shit.

Reviewbrah is pretty cool. Needs to learn to use his hands better in conversation. Illustrating words like "off", "together", etc. with gestures

>a mexican asking about memes

are you spics experts in all memes?

Wtf are you talking about nigger?
i was just asking about the guy. I see now that he does reviews. Thank you for being a faggot.

he does reviews and he namedropped Sup Forums in a cool way in some comment chain.

Something to the effect of "I have been to Sup Forums and I know what's going on these days"

I assume people like him (because I feel the same) because he's one of us without being a mega milo-tier fag about it.

I feel the same way about Sam Hyde.

This guys is a paranoid schizophrenic.
How old is he? I am guessing around 25 to 27.
These are the years where mental ailments rear their ugly head.

Sup Forumss collective speculations on this man have caused him to believe he is being gang stalked.

He needs to go to a therapist.

Ah. I see.

Thanks user!

There was absolutely nothing weird/wrong about what Mexibro asked.

Don't you have high school to worry about soon, autist. Alphas can't wait to fuck you up for another year.

t. Chad

He's not paranoid though, gang stalking is very much a thing

Shill

>gang stalking is very much a thing

back to /x/

It is not.

Every single person who has posted a video about being a victim of gang stalking is a total loon and requires medication.

Give it a year and this guy will be filming cars on the highway accusing every driver of stalking him.

(you)

He displays no symptoms of schizophrenia which usually comes about around 18. He most likely has social anxiety and schizotypal disorder

It wouldn't surprise me. The man shills his channel every chance he gets. Here he is talking about his massive year-long advertising campaign:

youtu.be/1g01UYegwrQ?t=40m39s

Lurk moar
Some canadian broke into his house and took pictures and then posted them here

The Canadian was being weird starting threads about reviewbrah a few weeks before he broke in. I didnt even know who he was an I assume most others didn't either, but that obsessed Canadian just kept shitposting about him

It happens, just not very often.

Chrischan is a clear case of gang stalking, but most of the time people just imagine it.

Hurr it was him with a proxy. Classic tripfaggotry behaviour

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og

At least canadians actually do things while burgerlanders just

SHART

This thread will be pruned soon. But I want to release this information before that happens. Sup Forums deserves the truth. Reviewbrah is being surveiled by the FBI for suspicious activities. He has been in contact with the Islamic Republic of Iran for some time and has likely converted to Sh'ia islam. This is not a drill.

english.irib.ir/programs/your-letters/item/201248-john-jurasek-from-the-united-states

Yes

Yes

The federal government wastes time and resources to harass random people for no reason

Not terrorists, not armed rebel groups, not bigtime drug dealers, random fucks who just happen to be schizo

Fake

Did anyone compile or save the photos from the canuck?

Nobody said anything about the government, dumbfuck.

Why the fuck do you guys like this guy? He's a manchild who wears ridiculous looking oversized suits and reviews fast food inside his Prius. A FUCKING PRIUS

He is autistic like most of us.

Probably iran shortwave radio, brah would never be a traitor

He does food review. But has the power to put you in a weird trance and watch him completely in his thrall.

It's fucked up as all hell. Doesn't matter if I'm drunk or high. I wind up on his videos and watching them in there entirety.