You people don't actually think you're the good guys, right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT...

You people don't actually think you're the good guys, right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT? I've been lurking this cesspool for some time and the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking, I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims. Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.

Go back to your disney cartoons, moron.

Nice thread. Only seen it seven thousand times before.
Sage, senpai.

Everybody thinks he's the good guy

Go choke on a dick whore,men are talking

>good and evil
>real
Well spooked, my property.

This. This right here. This is what leftists don't understand.

>tfw make creative bait that nobody ever responds to and the autists on here keep on replying to the same copy pasta bait because autists yearn for routine and uniformity

feels bad man

The left is the most corrupt and racist side of politics, mate. We are on the side of good. If you can't see that, then the conditioning worked.

Enjoy swallowing Somali semen, submissive faggot?

Sup Forums isn't one person you realize?
It's difficult to describe this place with an all encompassing ideology

Your ancestors planted a seed, let the tree grow tall and strong and you now want to cut it down because you don't like to have a shadow in your backyard due to a fad started by the people they did not like to begin with.

There is no good or evil, there is only my people and the other people. That's the way it's been since man crawled out of the slime.

don't like it fuck off to south africa where they gas whites, cuck

Lel, you take this place too seriously. We're all just *pretending* to be idiots.... of course. Fuck shit nigger bitch. You cuck.

P.S. David Icke was right.

Oh look, this thread again

dont take people on the seriously. especially not here. most of these people are just scared, weak little assholes who suck irl and come here to vent their frustration and anger.

So explain what is so horrible with mass deportations?

Wisdom.

What's good for me is good. What's bad for me is evil. What's good for them is evil. What's bad for them is good.

And why should the white culture work their ass off to support/allow leeching from other less efficient cultures?

>implying WE'RE on the evil side

OP, no. Wake up. We're fighting for good. You're fighting for the destruction of Western Civilization and an eternity of slavery to jews.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™! Unfortunately you failed to use this week's narrative phrase 'conspiracy theory' so your 0.02 shekels are null and void.

>90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims
>99.9% of muslims approve of genocide and mass-deportations of whites and non-muslims
Pick a side.

My country has taken at least 25%, 11 billion kronor (and counting) from its foreign aid budget, to house the 160k refugees that arrived last year. That is, the relatively resourceful, young (and aggressive) males. This money was supposed to go to malaria, tbc, hiv etc vaccines, emergency food and clean water for tens of millions of the worlds poorest people. The help organisations in the vicinity of the war keep crying for help, they dont have the resources to cover the even basic human needs for the elderly, women and children that cannot afford to flee, but we already spent that money on PS4s so the angry young economic migrants dont rape and rob us.

Rly mks u thnk

>can't look past good and evil

stay cucked normie

the only pussies are you German and Swedish cowards destabilizing Western Europe with importing shitloads of cultural enrichers, that you submit to

We're self-conscious that we are the bad guys.

But Sup Forums's thought roams the post-humanism thought, which is called Ironism and Absurdism.

Everything on this board is fundamented on the concept that moral principles have no value as long as the survival of the western civilization is concerned. As our enemies have never embraced reason to try and destroy us, we won't take the higher road and allow them to win because of rules they never played by.

This lack of morality generates Memeism / The Cult of Irony, where we shamelessly create cruel exaggeration of real events and sheer when they happen (and even actively embrace mysticism so that they happen).

tl;dr: we're conscious that we are the bad guys but that is so because being a good guy won't win anything. So get on the ride and enjoy the bantz