I just wanna remind you that we don't need nazi anymore since the communist era ended in europe and if you are nazi...

i just wanna remind you that we don't need nazi anymore since the communist era ended in europe and if you are nazi nowaday you are human trash, yeah nazism was good 30 years ago but now that we evolved to democracy the nazi's place is in the trash next to communism

Fuck off.
Our kameraden in New Swabia are building weapons for the 4th Reich.

Don't listen to this Goy!
You can be whatever you want!

yeah you can be human trash if you want like this guys

EU style globalism has the same threat potential as communism.

Wasn't the nazis also communist?

Are you autistic or just Romanian?

>communism era ended
Good goy.

>EU style globalism has the same threat potential as communism
westerners don't know how bad was under the iron curtain i don't want to offend you but if you compare european union with iron curtain you are a fool

EU will develop into the same thing if it is not kept in check.

>nazism was good 30 years ago

what will the new systems be in the next 50 years

I'd argue there's a lack of difference.

You sound like me when I was your age. It makes me hate you exponentially.

zionism

Threadly reminder to watch "Falling Down"

Fascism is neat. Nazism is an approach to fascism that is nothing short of idiotic, especially due to its shitty focus on jingoism that chews up national resources and murders millions of your own citizens in the pursuit of egoistical self-aggrandizement.

I'll never stop hating Hitler with a passion for fucking over Austro-Fascism so hard the entire concept vanished.

Fuck that guy and fuck everyone who supports him.

in communist romania people don't even know what's a orange i don't think that we will ever be like that under the EU
>A***nroach

nationalism that does not promote war but promotes self'improvement and advancement of technology will always be the best government form
the only problem is that that most countries would facilialiate it as nazism/communism/whatever reason and and try to shut it down at all costs

every totalitarian ideologys' place is in the trash

Your old friend Hungary is moving towards fascism though

>Your old friend Hungary is moving towards fascism though
Hungary is alright. Wouldn't mind reuniting with them if they stopped being so fukken fat.

Yeah I mean nazism is still good

Might as well. Archduke Orban will make Austria-Hungary great again

>yeah nazism was good 30 years ago

yeah I loved the bit where it got 50 million white people killed, such a great benefit or european peoples

everything that was against communism in that era was a good thing
alos 50 millions i thought that were only 6 millions
from where did you get this number?

Oswald Mosley disagrees

we're not even nat-soc these days. it's just infantilized reddit racism and libertarian memes.

Don't you have some copper wire to steal?

You don't know what you talking about. Communism and Nazis is same shit more or less. Hitler attacked Poland, France, UK, Russia only came last because of territorial disputes over conquered lands. Both world wars were started by England.

Shut up. I had enought with your jewish tricks.

Don't you have some livers and kidneys to steal or some kitchens to infest ?