100% certified Fresh

Saved

I don't get it, what's the joke?

Megafucks?

I would stick to knock knock jokes if I were you

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

Megaflucks

>tfw seed and feed this morning

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

RICK'S

Guys, I think I finally understand what the joke is here. The current business is called "Sneed's Feed and Seed", however it was previously owned by Chuck. Since both "feed" and "seed" rhyme with the new owner's name (Sneed), it's implied that the previous name of the business also rhymed with the previous owner's name (Chuck). Therefore the previous name of the business before Sneed arrived was "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Initially, this seems improbable, since a business that provides feed and seed seems completely unrelated to a business that provides fuck and suck. However, spreading your seed is a euphemism for impregnating someone (i.e. fucking someone). And feeding means you consume it orally, (i.e. sucking). So Sneed's new business is also a brothel, just like Chuck's business. What's worth pointing out is that Sneed changed the order of "fuck" and "suck" when he renamed the business (calling it "feed and seed" as opposed to "seed and feed", which would be the name if you were to change the words and keep them in the same order). This is subtly implying that Sneed is taking the business in a new direction, while providing a similar service to what Chuck had done for many years before him.

>/r/eddit

>it ain't Sneed's starts playing
I'm so happy someone saved it

>/sneed/ general

Winnie the Pooh has really jumped the shark since the 90's

how deep the rabbit hole goes

Sneed's Seed is literally the oldest meme
Thanks, Lori.

???

Chuck's Megaflucks?

This one really confused me. Why would someone edit the sign to say this? Is it a meme?

>Chuck's Spuck Shop

?

I don't get it

based Sneedposter

Cow tools

Chuck's hardwuck and puck

Fuck and Tuck

oh

my

god

..... LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

>oldest meme