flag
sakura

Melissa

Never had a crush, no idea what being feels like

Jenny

Flag
Claudia

> no idea what being feels like

Anna liked me. I guess I liked that she liked me. I thought she would ask me to dance with her at school party but instead other boys went to ask her to dance. I never danced with any girl in that party or any other one.

*being in love

Aleksandra (Sasha).
Btw she literally started laughing when i told her about my feelings towards her, and later made fun of me because of that.

fuck man

Cliona

flag
Jesus Christ.
i got it right at the first try

That hits close to home.

Why are girls so cruel... I mean, not liking you is a thing but laughing at you?

Demi

Half-Italian half-Belgian girl. Got into a 2 week relationship with her and then never again and now I'm a 23 y/o kv rip.

Funlan
Essi

This wasn't my first crush, but I feel like I need to get this off my chest. When I was 16 I fell for a girl during our high-school graduation trip to Sicily. I didn't even ask her out, I just held her hand out of the blue and went along from there, to the point where we were making out in my hotel room. It wasn't all fun and games though, a side-effect of declaring my intentions that way was that everyone and their mother had heard about our new relationship status. She was a weeb, with a tiny group of friends, (very nice looking though) and because of this, the cool kids (mostly south americans) started bullying and teasing me about being with her.
This got to a point were I decided I would not talk to her again. I didn't even formally break up with her, our relationship ended like it had started.
What happened to her from that point forward may very possibly be connected to what I did, although I don't know for sure. She dropped out from the scientific itinerary at Batxillerat (uni prep school, basically highchool part 2: only smart kids vocaroo), and went into some special training that only retards enroll in. Now she spends most of her day posting pictures on insta and snaps about how she has no friends, is ugly, and wants to end her life. I've done some digging, and it turns out most of the people in highschool haven't seen her in years.
Joke's on me though, I haven't touched a girl (even held a hand) ever since that hole ordeal.
Was it all my fault?

lol

María Verónica

>Was it all my fault?
Yes. How do you even let sudacas influence your actions?

Mum

Meri Maria

Astrid. Was my first kiss too, I think I was 11 or 12.

They were the cool kids, and I wanted to be accepted by them. Eventually, I also started ignoring my childhood friends to be cooler. The sudacas ended up avoiding me and now I'm here on my own. Rodrigo was cool though.

message her and apologize, it was stupid and childish, but young people often make mistakes. It sounds like you're both not at great places, maybe you can still have something with the two of you?

Flag
Marisol

Flag
Molly
She isn't overly attractive -- probably a 7/10 -- but she is a 10/10 in my eyes.

Anastasia. She was a cute. My best friend ended up with her very unlucky

this. I remember the second crush I had, it was Jenna

>but she is a 10/10 in my eyes.
S-stop

As a kid I loved the Danny Phantom show, eventually I fell in love with Danny and I honestly think that's the reason I turned gay. Like, I was like 8 year old and for some reason that show caused on me these kind of feelings. I kind of blame it but I still love him.

Sigrid. Absolute QT but I had no chance at the time. I met her again when I was 18 and had finally grown tall, lost my virginity to her, were together for almost an entire year. The only girlfriend I have ever had.

sort of makes sense, dark haired men with blue eyes are really attractive, no homo

i had a girl kind of do this once.
i used to talk with her on msn a lot, she (and her friends) knew i was completely mental for her, one evening she asked me to come round so i went off like the gullible twat i was and it turns out she gave me an address a few doors down while her friends were in the window laughing at me.

I can't imagine having a 2D crush...
That's worse than having a 3D crush, because there's no chance you'll ever be able to hold your 2D crush's hand.

Sweden
Sven

Flag
Katharina

Finland
Minttu

I think she got a kid last year

Flag
Chaya

You messed up and didn't realized the chance you had

>flag
>vlad

I know. I've been thinking about it for some time, and since asking for forgiveness would now be autistic and meaningless, I think I'll try to reject my humanity. I won't let what I did get in my way anymore.

Stefano

Never had one tbqh
Now I'm 24 y.o. and KV, although I had a few opportunities before that I refused for random reasons, and might hook up in the next month or two with this girl that literally said she wants my dick.

>the cool kids (mostly south americans)
lmao, fucking sudacas

And how come they are the cool kids? I thought they would be excluded from the rest and only walk in their own little groups.

Rosemary

This was in Pre Primary mind you

IDK

Hirsawa Yui.
My first and only crush.

Jennifer

First girl I ever kissed as well, I wish I remembered her last name to stalk her social media.

Flag
Rebecca

Hungary
Szilvia
Looked like a pure white virgin

Alina

Aki

England
Nicole

France
Mélanie

Emphasis on the word look, ey lucaz.

flag
Wiktoria

yes she was not a native norwegian

>UK
>Georgia

First "serious crush" or "your crush when you were a 5 yo kiddo" ?

>first serious crush
Maybe that german chick from an exchange called Anke
>my crush when I was a 5 yo kiddo
My '""gf""', her name was Laurine...Laureen...I don't even know how to write her fucking name

from an exchange program*

>USA
>Revaan

Angry White South African midget grl. Had a crush on her since 8th grade middle school. It literally took me till 12th grade to finally ask her out, GF her and fuck her. She ended up being an extraordinarily vindictive and clingy jack ass. Blanked her out of my life at 20. She's now 24, still 4'10 but 260lbs. 90% of that is in her ass.

Ayu, my first crush in JHS

Mariana

Valeria

>tfw never had the balls to tell her I liked her
Was on 3rd grade but still

Ew that's a butterface name

Annalise
She was my teacher

flag
anca

wat

gypps name kids like that lul

maybe his teacher was young looking

Oscar

America
Anna

femanon or gayanon?

Maria (Masha)

gayanon

Burgerland
John

K-Kelvin of the next class back in high school
such a chad and intelligent and richfag and handsome as well.

Why so many gayanons lately

Carmella Bing

Ive never been able to talk to women

I'm not a gay.

Flag
Venona

inb4 Unterschicht

Straya
Alex (male)

Germany
Never had a crush

I am lol

France
Léa
I saw her the other time and she ignored me.

are you a wizard

saskia

Loselbelnd gib a Luh
No he's a bitter yellow chinkshit

There's always been a bunch of gayanons on Sup Forums, we just seem to pop up in greater numbers when the >tfwnobf winds blow through our lives I guess.

sorry you will never be accepted in girl world.