Manlets BTFO!

>he'll be the same size as Yoda

I love GOOLLDD

Pretty sure the size thing was just a fuck up of JJ's. You were supposed to think he was a GIANT ogre but the twist was that he was just a hologram and he's actually normal sized. JJ made it too clear that it was a hologram from the start so there was no twist so audiences wondered what the point of the giant hologram was and the assumption that he's a little Yoda came from that.

how Luke even compete?

I like the design but not as a final boss for Star wars.

Supreme Leader Snoke in his badass dressing gown.

Luckily no one said it was

Kylo, yoo kihled yoor faja.

Nah, Snoke is a big guy.
His bodyguards are tall too, just not big for Snoke.

Now post Sonkes playset that folds into a metal sphere that looks suspiciously like another deathstar.

>another deathstar.

You're really surprised?

A lobster and grandpa pimp.

>snoke and a pancake

literally lanklet sheev in a golden bathrobe
what were they thinking

JJ is a hack

what if there was an even BADDER bad guy who shows up in the last scene and they have to fight him. he could dual wield 2 double hander lightsabers. bad fucking ass

it folds into a giant bb8. its retarded but not another death star at least

post more leaked star wars pics

Came here to post this.

I like it

It's a nice change to the black-clad typical Sith

good because that is VERY obviously going to be luke. we have two new protags who are going to be grey jedi for a reason

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLOSET!

>grey jedi
Absolutely the most fucking retarded dipshit fan fiction mary stu idea in the universe.
There are no "sides" to the force. If you use the force to impose your will on others and act like a general fucktard you're accessing the dark side of the force. If you're using it for knowledge and the defense of others and following the will of the force then you're on the light side.
It's not about which skill tree you focus on.
If you used force lightining to save an orphanage then you wouldn't be "using the dark side" just like using the jedi mind trick to sleep with some chick wouldn't be acting like a Jedi.
"Grey Jedi" is just fucking stupid as a concept.

>have mild autism
>feel bad
>remember I'm 6'3"

ALL IS WELL

I may be retarded, but at least I'm not a Manlet

I'm 5'8 and have been fucking a 5'11 and 6'2 girl all summer long. Do you know why? Because I'm not autistic.

You're 5'8, that's worse.

Women might fuck you but you'll always be seen as a boy to men.

>m-muh plagueis
HAHAHAHAHA, prequel niggers never learn

>Snoke's Lair Throne Room
>looks exactly like Emperor's Throne Room from RotJ
>Even has all red Royal Guards, but with slight differences
Disney has no fucking shame.

>Snoke even has the ring and slippers
Fuck me, he's Yogurt.

soo uhh, you got that sauce?

fpbp also checked

It can be explained in-universe. Stop being autistic.

>It can be explained in-universe.
What the fuck does that even mean? Besides, the real reason is obvious, same as TFA, they are banking on visual nostalgia to sell more shit.

honestly it doesn't matter if you like it or not. its going to happen and you know it.

>trying to justify obvious laziness with convoluted lore
>calling other people autistic

I don't see how there could be any twist there, and considering we had mini Sheev holograms, the size it obviously adjustable. I just assumed he decided to project himself as big because he's the big bad leader who wanted an imposing presence when I saw it.

SORRY LUCAS

Do you have a red guard guy pool cue up your ass? If snoke comes in wearing roller skates would you excuse that too?

Shiiieeet

>Rey, I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate!

SNOKE IS BIGGER LUKE CONFIRMED

then explain it

Fuck me. Meant to reply to:and I forgot pic related

Are you dumb? It is LOGICAL The First Order will try to copy the Empire's esthetic.

So Snoke lives in a ball?! Is it a golden Death Star? Fucking great job Disney.

>Absolutely the most fucking retarded dipshit fan fiction mary stu idea in the universe.
>There are no "sides" to the force.

Enjoy the force tree that created the midichlorians and the dark/light sides being the result of some Cain and Abel shit.

But hey at least you also get new ewoks.

So whats that make us?

Can Disney's utter creative bankruptcy and lack of new ideas in this tired franchise be explained in-universe?

not cannon

Logical if you are a lazy fuck with no original ideas and need to churn out a movie quickly for ca$h.

>fuck up of JJ's. You were supposed to think he was a GIANT ogre
> JJ made it too clear that it was a hologram from the start

OOooooooor, here's a much more plausible option: How did the emperor first appear in the first movie? In a giant hologram.

So how do they introduce the new stand-in for that character in the first of the new movies? In a giant hologram.

See, there's no thinking required.

What's the big bad of the first movie? A giant death star.
What's the big bad of the first movie of Nu-Wars? An even bigger death star.

First movie introduces our protagonist living a scrappy existence on a desert planet. Nu-Wars introduces a protagonist living a scrappy existence on a desert planet. They both leave on the Millennium Falcon.

>JJ made it too clear that it was a hologram from the start
Not really user. It's the one memorable or interesting thing in the TFA. When the emperor shows up as a hologram you instantly know it's a hologram, its a big floating head.
Snoke's appearance looked real enough that you're wondering about it for the rest of the scene.
Granted that's ruined after the first time you see it because you know its a hologram gollum, but still, it was a fine reveal for the movie.

WEEEEE!

Goold?

HAHAHAHAH

absolutely this but nu-Star Wars will continue to fuck everything up

No George, the gooold are in the new Star Trek, not here.

ok

One of the laziest designs ever. Hey let's just take the cockpit and wing shells off of a TIE Fighter and make that into a ship.

He wont be CGI right? because the CGI for him Hologram or not was atrocious.

YOU CRAZY DUTCH BASTARD

Now this is podracing.

That midget looks piping hot. Hot a name?

>He wont be CGI right?
Absolutely he will, but Lucasfilm is the studio this time, not bad robot. So you've got people who, if nothing else, are on the cutting edge of visual effects.
If anything I can only hope they learn from JJ's mistakes and screen test the cartoon monster BEFORE they make it central to the plot.

>6'2
>"girl"

It's not even good conversion fodder.

>episode VII was a shitty rehash of episode IV
>so much so that Disney had to assure everyone that the next one wont be a rehash of episode V
>as more and more info comes out it looks like a shitty rehash of the original trilogy
I know there are many *MANY* autistic shit in the EU but Kyle Katarn blasting and slashing stormtroopers would have been much more enjoyable than bypassing compressors

Who the fuck is Snoke?

Reys brother.

Kill yourself 90s born queer.

Kylo Ren's diddler.

Whenever I first saw TFA I liked the idea of him being a giant motherfucker with a huge light saber to tear up cities with

>You shee Mishter Shkyvalker...

I feel like he needs to have "damaged" on his forehead.

saw leaks he was gonna be costume/puppet not sure if legit

Thats because you're a fucking idiot

Rey's Falcon-fu was straight Doctor Who bullshit.

"I saw leaks he was going to" you fucking stupid nigger

Its pronounced "Snek."

KEK

evil white male

fuck u nerd

Eat shit nigger normalfag

check my digits bitch

what digits?

What?

Yea, I don't get why people are looking so deep into it. It's literally a rip from ESB

>it's like the Death Star....BUT BIGGER!
>it's like the Emperor Hologram...BUT BIGGER!