King Arthur had such a great soundtrack, what a shame it bombed hard

King Arthur had such a great soundtrack, what a shame it bombed hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewSjRtNJ7W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56cnOkQFRwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best part of the movie, it totally redeemed the actor who played the main character for me, he's got some range

I walked out and got my money back when I saw that they put a nigger in it.

STNH

I have mixed feelings about this movie. The first half was pretty damn good too.

critics trashed this movie and I don't understand why. did they expect guy ritchie to make a historically correct king arthur movie?

I thought it was super fun and visually interesting.

>Historically correct
>King Arthur

Visually it looked like attempt at mimicking Peter Jackson, but ended up being eye-hurting mess on the screen.

What a great fucking movie! Genuinely the best Ive seen in cinemy this year so far and it doesnt look like much is gonna change that.
The entire atmosphere was so insanely good that even jackieboi couldnt ruin it. Also if you like good acting, you still got Jude Law with an exceptional performance.
Also there were no awkwardly placed quips or any of that shit and the ones that were there, came during the true guy richie scenes and didnt break any immersion.

I thought it was a really mediocre movie. I don't get how they get the money for them: "We are going to make another King Arthur movie but this time with more CGI than has ever been attempted before!"

Great soundtrack and nice action scenes with over the top anime tier fighting.
It also had some fun moments like bag on head and the darklands is too dangerous followed by an instant cut to welcome to the darklands

great movie with some fucked up passing and some scenes did not flow well at all, or weren't needed.

sound track is kino for lifting iron though.

Good effort, but you aren't memeing me today, Sup Forums.

I'm pissed that it was as dull as it was, since it had some pretty entertaining moments. All the montages were top notch, soundtrack was neat, dialogue was entertaining at times. Loved Goosefat Bill. Then you have the awful fight scenes, bland characters including a generic villain, and the standard fantasy plot.

I saw giants and terrible CGI in the first minute and deleted it.

Was I the only one to do this?

Jude Law's character and the female Mage were literally the embodiment of everything wrong with the movie.

Genuinely not memeing, user. I really did like it.
What was your favorite movie this year so far?

>not liking jude law
I bet you dont enjoy series made by Paolo Sorrentino

What was your problem with him tho?

yeah how about some exposition before. I am guessing the Jude Law character was jealous but give us some background on why he has to kill his loved ones.

And the random ninja mage.
I was revolted too but I have a high tolerance for bad movies

actually, I immediately searched for the soundtrack after watching it. top-notch soundtrack and solid movie overall. much better than other high budget movies but it had obvious (avoidable) flaws such as really bad pacing due to using flashbacks at impossible times

I am a very positive person when it comes to movies but he was the worst actor in the entire movie and he has zero range. his performance was literally sons of anarchy: medieval edition

I thought the diversity shit would make the quality of the movie worse but it actually didn't affect the movie at all (the black actor was actually great in his role)

Not him but I hated it also. If I had to pick a comparable movie that is much better I would unironically pick Wonder Woman. Not even memeing also. I actually cared about the characters a little bit. This movie I didn't give a shit on the outcome.

It's not about the actor. He's good. The character he played was just extremely generic villain #21839 with absolutely no redeeming qualities. The mage was literally a driving force for the King Arthur plot which was shit. This could've been an assassin's creed movie without being shit.

>yeah how about some exposition before
Holy fucking pleb how did you not understand this shit? Also why do you expect the film to cater to people who have never heard a single thing about the Arthur canon? I mean thats most likely why it bombed so hard, but its not fair to call the movie bad because youre too uneducated to understand it.

>a childrens movie
You are the reason why films are shit right now.

Maybe thats the difference here: I dont care about the characters really. Same with plot. As long as the movie is aesthetic and unique and has a good soundtrack, I will like it.
What I was praising was Jude Laws performance, not his character btw.

I'm just glad it gave us an extended version of the ODST trailer song:
youtu.be/56cnOkQFRwo

Hi Mr. Richie

In all fairness , King Arthur and Wonder Woman were rated PG-13 and both meant for kids.

What were those water hags Jude Law made deals with?

Sirens.

what a shit movie, it's Arthurian legend for dudebros

Its really sad, but you can kinda see the original movie over the studio's shitty schizophrenic cut