This Chad terminology is a borderline mentally retarded notion. Also stifled was not an ideal man...

This Chad terminology is a borderline mentally retarded notion. Also stifled was not an ideal man, he was depicted as pervert and a pest, he was a fucking loser lol. Your "Chad" you're looking for was this guy.

Chad: a man with qualities anyone can have + good looking. This kind of etymology can only come out of a retarded den like (tv).

>stifled

What do you expect from absolute bumfuck loser nerds who've never held a conversation with a woman

>stifled

Fuck off mobile poster.

How do you know it's a phone post?

That's an obvious autocorrect.

R and d are right near each other you fuckin idiot
Yes this hive is for brain dead consumers who don't pay for shit

>tfw when he's got the best love story despite not losing his v card in the first movie

S U C C E S S

Fuckin faggots on Sup Forums of course think the pervert/future pedophile is the ideal man. Half of these guys are destined to jail

Either it's autocorrect or OP is retarded. Why would he capitalize Chad but not Stifler?

Becuase he's a rodent

that screenshot looks like the definition of cinéma

The answer is that Chad was capitalized automatically but Stifler wasn't because OP's phone didn't recognize "Stifler" as a common name. Case closed.

I bet you're the same cunt

that gets upset by

'Reddit spacing'

You big pussy

He was Neanderthal at most
Chads can pass freshmen math

>suck me beautiful
chick is not beautiful and doesn't suck him

>chad

Stifler drinks his own fluid you dumb cuck.

Whatever man. OP is a dirty faggot phone poster and deserved to be called out for it.

>muh sex
>muh sex
>muh sex

Pussy mean man lol swag bro

>user has been confirmed retarded

>Doesn't prove shit
>acts like he possesses authority or intelligence

>giphy.gif
>giphy (1).gif

>Implying

Faggot, go look for foreskin you creep

i miss american pie from the 90s ;____;

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
do the mods just don't care anymore?

>babbling moron gets called out
>continues to babble nonsense
Not sure what I was expecting, have a good one.

nice double digits my fellow pede

Alpha male and Chad philosophy come from women you dimwit. They're pushing that shit here. They talk openly about alphas and betas inside their circle of female friends.

Pie was pretty dumb tho lol
Pie is cinema tho

Whaaaaaaat, gooooood trrrrrrrrry reeeeeeeedit