Inferior College Degrees

I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

I also think that STEM majors should get special privileges in regards to voting (like having a special voting system), because they're the only human beings that are able to think rationally. Wolfs in a world of sheep.

Music should get regulated by the state, every **** that "raps" or makes other subhuman music should be shot on sight. The only music that should be on the radio should the the country's national anthem and traditional music. No modern degenerate trash anymore.

I also think that TVs should be illegalized because they contain too much power when most people are stupid sheeple. People should learn math or physics in their free time, and do the occasional sports.

I also geniuenly believe that high positions of political power should go ONLY to STEM majors, since they are the smartest people, and, as said before, the only ones capable of critikal and rational thinking.

Only the finest Humans can hold such high positions of power.

Furthermore, it is also important to make guns easily available to the people, so they can defend themselves from all kinds of threads.
Open carrying should be allowed and ENCOURAGED, to create an unity between all people, and to prepare them for the upcoming Anti-Degenerate war.

In this war, every non-STEM major and every manlet and everyone bald will the executed AND shot, and then their corpses will be used as food for the animals.

Does Sup Forums agree with me.

>I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized
>>/trash/

will it give you upvotes?

There are plenty of non-STEM degrees that aren't completely useless. Not everything else is just The Study of Gender Fluid Mechanics

>The Study of Gender Fluid Mechanics

tell me this not an actual paper in us universities

STEM graduates learn zero skills in school about running or maintaining a business. At best they take Econ 101 and Accounting 101 as undergrads. Running a successful business require different labor needs. If an entire company is STEM majors literally nothing productive would happen.

>I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.
Stopped reading there.

Yeah it's published in the same journal as poo fluid mechanics.

I kekked until I looked it up now I'm sad

As a scientist there is no reason we should be given extra power. There are a lot of retarded-ass people around me. I don't think you understand what science and research are, or else you'd know how little it affects someone's shitty life outside the lab and classroom.

Being born to poor parents.
Going to private university in USA.
>PSYCHO

CRAAAAAAWWWWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Former STEM major here now majoring in History. I couldn't handle the math and the stress was killing me. I do however write well, think critically and my social graces win people over rather quickly. Will I actually "work" in the field of history? Maybe not but my skills will help me land a variable of positions. Law school? Fuck no, the field is saturated and unless you attend a prestigious law school you're not going anywhere.

>In before HURR HURR ENJOY WORKING AT STARBUCKS.

Holy shit I made a typo. Here comes the circlejerk.

>my skills will help me land a variable of positions
This is the bullshit they tell you when it really means you'll be unemployed

Hurr hurr enjoy working at starbucks

>Run across job ad
>"Four year degree required in English, Communications, History or related field."
>"Excellent writing, communications and people skills required."

My father went to the best chemical engineering school in the country (at the time) in the early 90s, and when he got out he knew 0 practical knowledge.
There were people without degrees who could do chemical engineering better than him.

STEM majors are literally a meme. You cannot learn to do ANYTHING STEM without actually going out and working.
I know a guy I lived with studying aerospace engineering who didn't know how to jump start a car and he is from Norway, has lived in China, and all over the U.S.

Meanwhile I can replace internal parts on a car, change my own oil, (novice skills) and probably build a house and put in my own plumbing and I'm majoring in history.

>This

Literally STEM majors is just giving kids with Autism complicated puzzles to solve that have the answers in the backs of the book.

College in general is a joke but STEM majors you basically go and work for Mr. Shekel getting paid less than someone with no degree who actually is an engineer (welder, plumber, electrician).

Is this pasta

>welder, plumber, electrician
>trade peasants
>engineers

What a dumb idea, burgerstan. The dumbest one yet

nice cp
saged

>I think every single X should be illegalized and every Y should be shot.

typical liberals

What gives the state the authority to preside over such personal matters? Furthermore, what gives you the authority to so self-confidently condemn millions to death?

Yeah, and I'm glad you have little to no chance of raising a child or having any influence over your community because you're a complete retard.

Who's the Qt op?

>I think
I don't care what you think

There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". STEM people are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". STEM people don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a STEMfag is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"

Because you will be the only person applying for the position that has the proper qualifications. Good luck in the oversaturated job market.

>I am a retard

You could have stopped there OP. You needn't have written all that shit.

Realtalk: I've softened on the liberal arts over the past few years, the shit that really has no value is majors like communications.

>Over saturated job market

Last time I checked engineering majors are a dime a dozen. My school is overloaded with people pursuing meme degrees thinking they will make six figures right out of school. The problem is, everyone wants to make bank so they sign up for the flavor of the month major, along with everyone else. The ones that actually run the gauntlet and make it through four years of engineering, physics and advanced mathematics go on to compete with all the others that got the same meme degrees. True, many land good jobs quickly but having a degree, even STEM, is no guarantee that a rewarding job awaits you.

(You). I like (You).

stop projecting your failure of a STEM degree

you know that they won't hire you for a decent job if you have autism, right? and that everyone who's actually in charge will be a well-connected chad?

>Amerifats think STEM is valuable
>Amerifats think THEY are good at STEM

STEM is important but what you say is completely retarded

>he fell for the STEM meme

An electorate of only autists, required by law. Sounds great op

I don't care, I'm going for graphic design

Glad I put up with a little bit of hard work in school. Now I'm writing code and getting fat checks. I don't even go into the office any more, 100% remote. So comfy

you are a fascist fuck and the problem is you

>Wolfs

I agree with all of this.