S H A R T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFY8XlsTwaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IN

Autism

MART

oh mart. felt so good

Hey, you're going to hurt their feelings.

How bout dem Olympics ey!. USA lost so bad!

I shart myself when I heard the news.

USA just imports athletes from other countries so the sharters can feel good about themselves.

Can't handle the bantz.

I KNOW RIGHT!

the crazy thing is that after all these years as simple as it is, nobody can manage to beat us.

Is it our burgers?

I see this enough in my own marts, do I have to see it here too?

Canad don't be shy, you would have lost to india and Venezuela anyways. Give me your thoughts.

It's been over a month since I've shit my pants. Just drop this stupid meme already, sure it happens but it's not all the time. I went to the store yesterday night and only saw like 1 person like this. You faggots make it seem like we're India where everyone shits out on the road. In reality this is uncommon at best in America.

For the record...

Poo In Loo is a majority.

Shart In Mart is a minority.

This is a bait post.

More like can't handle the shart.

My underwear literally has shart stains on it right now ad ive been wearing them for over a month. they're white so the skid marks are quite visible,'it doesnt happen that often and finding a bathrom is honestly pretty hard in walmart it's really big. Europiss wont know tho cause theyve never been to a real supermarket

Fuck you you stupid nigger. I shart myself just after this post.

>it took paid shills to come up with an effective meme against americans

This is how stupid and ineffective the rest of the world is.

You don't even have restrooms, Mexico.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger, I just shart myself. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>is a minority
Yeah, just like latinos, lmao.

I'll have you know I went to Walmart today and I only peed my pants a little bit and it kinda ran down my leg out of my cargo shorts and formed a little puddle in my Crocs

oh crap, that didn't feel like gas.

Just jesterday i sharted so fookin hard cunts. This cute cashier couldn't help herself so she sharted too.

Enjoy the thread while its funny, the butthurt americans will take it down soon like every other one.

Thin skinned faggots

What an odd correlation.
Might they be... realated?

Nigger did you have a scooter by nearby?

Woah man, don't go losing your head over this.

shut up shitskinned.

Hispanic male here, Come on man, for the moment let's actually not talk shit over illegals.

Sharting has become a national trend in the past few days and you have been doing your part to take the shart to the mart.

Next we will finally make Indians take their poo to the loo however i am not very hopeful on that one because the loo witch guards the loo.

It's okay, there's no need to be mad about Americans having more toilets than you

>USA: Hahahaha lol poo in loo haha lol eurocucks lol tiny nippon dick hahah xd
>Rest of the world: Shart in mart fatty
>USA: why don't they like me? ;___;

The Shart-Spangled Banner

weak meme and stupidly forced. I imagine it got a laugh the first time it was posted and the original poster thought he finally made it as a big boy memer so now he endlessly repeats his own joke like an autist with no social awareness long after the joke has been killed. it isn't even oc.

I shart myself while fixing my tail light this weekend.

Luckily I used my own shart to clean my other light.

Saved me 15$.

>why don't they like me

Asked no American ever

stop proxying pajeet, your forced maymay isn't going to last

superslaves come up gd 4 u

As someone with ulcerative colitis who shits myself on occasion when it is unwanted

THIS TRIGGERS THE FUCKING OUT OF ME

CHECK YOUR NORMAL SHITTING PRIVILEGE

Fuck this meme, I had food poisoning the other day and sharted and all I could think of was this fucking dross. I know its just one cunt spamming it too, fuck you to hell and beyond you fucking faggot.

lol

The difference being that 48% of indians shit on the street per their own ad campaign to try to stop them from shitting on the street.

Whereas the shart in mart is based on a set of photos of which some are shooped, some aren't american (I've seen spanish, russian, and chinese """marts""") and the rest represent an entirely inconsequential fraction of a fraction of the populace.

>This was correct up until you pretended that we care about irrelevant (non-American) countries

I think it's fucking hilarious desu but that's because I'm skinny and a normal fucking person.

I hear American plumbing is so bad that they have to throw used TP in a bin to the side of the toilet. Is that why they choose to shart themselves instead?

>He didn't take his shart to the mart.

SHART in
hmm..
What's is there some british word for floor or tea shop that could fit in?

What kept u nigger?. I'm still waiting for a challenge?. I'll postpone this tournament if the wind is too strong?.

so, how does it feel like to lose your empire? It's falling soon and whites are going to be minority. D'awww don't cry, nothing lasts forever.

Fuck you, it's funny, catchy, and it rhymes.

Plop in the ship.

It's true, but most of the time it's easier to put some extra TP in your pants and shart yourself. Once you're done just pull the TP out and throw it away, nice and clean.

shop*

That we ourselves have been making fun of for well over a decade. You'll notice the flags spamming it are predominantly countries with tons of poos and mudslimes.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I seriously never thought about shitting myself so bad to save paper until I came to this thread.

12$ a month thanks to you faggots I save a month by shitting myself.

feels good mane

>be american
>shart

Jesus look at that coffin

>some are shooped
>some aren't american

youtube.com/watch?v=qFY8XlsTwaQ

Maybe it's all just an elaborate ruse to get the indian immigrants to other countries to reveal themselves as they force the meme.

>In the mart

>amerisharts

>Sup Forums makes fun of india for the longest time
>as soon as Sup Forums makes fun of america, burgers get really pissy

SHART IN MART

>Says the country that won fewer gold medals than Michael Phelps

>that we care about irrelevant (non-American) countries
you are butthurt and are responding to shart threads

so you ARE caring

SHART IN MART