What did your local blockbuster/video rental store turn into?

What did your local blockbuster/video rental store turn into?

a tranny brothel

The building is still abandoned, they finally got around to boarding it up but I suspect there's still a couple of those old shelves with a few loose vhs tapes strewn about them like used to see through the windows. The whole place is kinda eerie, other shops around it have come and gone and been replaced a couple times over, but no one dares touch that old Blockbuster.

Sneed's Feed & Seed

Buffalo Wild Wings

Netflix cafe.

goodwill

Chinese grocery

Strip malls are comfy.

Tobacco store.

Rick's MegaChicks

Chuck's Megaflucks? What does it mean?

>sneeds megafucks
>used to be called chucks megafucks

gib me winngs

A cheap chinese restaurant

> Intentionally designed to look like it spells Megafucks

But why?

dollar store

One's a Wendy's and the other is a small furniture store

Lets see...The local Hollywood Video turned into a furniture store, then a motorcycle shop, and is now empty (Its in kind of a weird area that is hard to get to, but still on a main area of the road that you can see easily).

As far as the two blockbusters: One of them is a shady rent-to-own place, and the other is still empty and has been that way for 7+ years.

All rent to own places are shady. But that's what happens when 70% of your customers come in at the beginning of the month and smell like menthol and cocoabutter.

A bank

A lighting fixture showroom/store

The plaza itself is still pretty active. The hole in the wall pizza joint is actually still there. It's one of the oldest pizza places in town, 30 years and sill going, despite being pick up and delivery only.

Alright.

I've never actually been to it but I've had Wingstop a lot and love it there. Is BWW good?

Blockbuster turned in to a vacuum cleaner repair shop/store and movie gallery turned in to a dollar store. my town has like 2k people.

>that picture
Fuck off redditurd

There were Blockbusters within 10 minutes of my house. One of them became a burger joint, the other became a fitness studio, and the other became a florist shop.

They have the best sauce game but their chicken is shit. Pic related has the best wings of any chain I've been to.

Rue 21

>living in Massachusetts