What sort of people enjoy Doctor Who and can't see it's massive flaws?

What sort of people enjoy Doctor Who and can't see it's massive flaws?

there is a fucking general, fucking go bother them, faggot.

I tried to watch it and I tried to like it, I made ot from ninth doctor to twelvth doctor(only first half of his first season)

The thing keeping me halfway hooked on it was the fun scenarios and the absurdity.

But looking back it was really cheesy and the flaws bother me as well.

Well, many enjoy Doctor Who while seeing its massive flaws.

Children, which were the intended audience.

reeeeee i dont like something, which means nobody else can like that thing either

Don't know what Doctor Who is. Thought she was barefoot in public. Shit thread.

>it's

More feetkino, please.

>Pointing out common mistakes
Know how I know you have nothing going on in you're life

And yet they're going all out in indoctrinating children with leftie cultural Marxist.

Coddled wierdo freaks that smell bad and speak with a phony americanised accent. At least here in the UK.

Dr poo fans are a lot like transexuals in that there is no such thing as a mentally sound Dr who fan or a mentally sound tranny. They're subjectively handicapped.

Pointing out a common mistake in a thread about pointing out common mistakes? Really makes me thing!

literally every doctor who fan sees its massive flaws you fucking moron

It's MarxISM, fuckwit. How the fuck could you spot Marxist propaganda if you don't even know what it is? Did Alex Jones do an episode on Dr Who?

Because he's on Sup Forums, just like you and I

>fuckwit
Spotted the Redddditor!

It's like the Power Rangers but pretentious and with funny acents

Tell me how my shit taste.

Doctor Who fans are mistakes?

The question mark in your post is a mistake

She's legit autismo.
I met her in line at a restaurant in LA and told her I like Dark Matter. She thanked me, asked "Picture?," then took a picture of us on her phone and never posted it online or anything.
Then a few days later I saw her in a nearby grocery store filling up a cart with bottled "Butterbeer." She must have had more than 40 bottles and NOTHING else in her cart.

girls who play the ukelele and have thicc calves from roller derby and probably have that sticker on their jetta/prius about well behaved women not making history as well as the the thirsty scrawny bearded guys trying to fuck said girls

also they always make that face with one eyebrow cocked inquisitively and playfully i guess and their mouth puckered and pulled over to one side to express god know whatever emotion or brain stroke thats supposed to be

pic related in case im not clear enough with that

I can believe that

I used to enjoy it, Classic Who and RTD were flawed, but it was at least fun. Moffat fucked the show and Chibnall will fuck it more. It's not even relevant in Bongistan anymore and the ratings show it.

I wish I could see Jodelle's massive tits desu desu

I only watched it for Gillan.

I was 8 when s1 came out and it was great to discuss with your friends at school.

Then I grew up

It used to be fun despite its low budget, poor SFX and glaring flaws.
The progressive SJW propaganda was always somewhat present and became quite blatant around the Clara era, but the last season it was like someone high up said "yeah fuck it let's not even pretend this isn't just straight propaganda any more". After that mess and with the Doctor set to change gender I've finally decided to give up and drop the show.

Reeeeaaaally nice costume work on the various aliens and whatnot they encounter. Love the variety and detail, and that goes double for the various scenes and scenarios.

Look at this and eat your fuckin' heart out, Star Trek.

this isn't about the show, it's about the horribly toxic fandom that makes the show look bad.

now fuck off back to Sup Forums, obergruppenfuhrer.

>But looking back it was really cheesy and the flaws bother me as well.

the show was originally intended to teach children about history, through the framing mechanism of time travel. they made the mistake of introducing SF elements in the second episode - with the Daleks - and that took off and subsumed the original intent.

it's a kid's show, and the fact that it's been taken up by autistic manchildren who wallow in every continuity error like a dog rolling in its own vomit is no discredit to the show, any more than Ellen Faust is responsible for ponyfuckers.

test

>The progressive SJW propaganda was always somewhat present and became quite blatant around the Clara era,

long before that.

the gay welsh cabal took over during the previous doctor's reign, introducing Captain Jack Harkness, the dashing bisexual rogue who hides laser pistols up his ass.

we got one after another gay couple defiantly thrust into the story as if to say 'this is normal! i dare you to say otherwise!', whereas before the doctor was almost entirely asexual. dozens of female companions and he never fucked any of them, yet if we take Torchwood as canon, the Doctor and Jack were rogering every fortnight or so.

People that think sentimental, commercial vapidity is "mystery and wonder". Adult teenagers who have been stripped of imagination, like acid being thrown against concrete. Pathetic.

>whereas before the doctor was almost entirely asexual. dozens of female companions and he never fucked any of them
You can't watch City of Death and not get the feeling that 4 and Romana fucked.

These Cultural Marxist has been at it for a long time.

It mean, it's probably due mostly to the fact that the actors actually did fuck.

Why is 10 everyone's favourite Doctor?