Can I interest you kids in a marijuana?

Can I interest you kids in a marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/08/dean-weingarten/lp-vp-video-gun-ban-terror-watch-list-rifles-weapons-mass-destruction/
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no fuck off you anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot

>$10 million given to his campaign by the (((Koch brothers)))
>open borders shill
>TPP shill
>weed is his most discussed issue

>pushing the koch meme

stop, you're embarrassing yourself

I'm confused, how is he anti-gun?
But I agree with the other stuff. Johnson just seems like a smoke seed every day liberal that happens to like guns.

oh fuuuucking hell

He's not. He owns a dozen personally, but nervous trumpkins like to point out that he threw a cap gun in the trash before catching his flight after winning the nomination.

Nobody will fall for this meme ever again when you see the trade off of what it cost Canada and they still don't even have muh weed.

his vp wants to ban semi autos, fuck yourself

if only I could vote for someone with Trump's policies who wasn't a heavy-handed, thin-skinned manchild

u mad faggot?

u gonna cry your trumpkin eyes out on your duck dynasty pillow?

eat 48 dicks.

"Why hello fellow children, i'm sure you too are upset that Sanders did not get the nominee, would you by any chance join my cause?"

Thanks but I've already got my own. Wanna go smoke a bowl?

>2016
>voting for a white male

yeah lets all vote for the racist orange pumpkin instead

>I-if I call it a meme it cancels it out!!1

Show me in Johnson's FEC fioling where the Koch money is.

Oh wait...you can't.

Meanwhile, Trump is heavily invested in Koch Industries, which is why he won't show his tax returns.

Here a article and a video

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/08/dean-weingarten/lp-vp-video-gun-ban-terror-watch-list-rifles-weapons-mass-destruction/

Tony Hawk really let himself go.

Reminder that tony hawk looks better with trumps face.

Did Johnson keep that receipt for the 30k on internet memes?

Literally nobody likes this retard. Go away.

No thanks, I don't support BLM, please stop loitering in front of my business, I don't want more CO2 taxes.

>racist
Shills out in full force today

but my brother died after he injected three whole marijuanas

>cherrypicking

here ya go: ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Gun_Control.htm

now go jack off to yyour pics of eric trump and eat 48 more dicks

Answer me this:

Does Johnson support BLM, and has he endorsed their actions?

Johnson's a retard m8

>Let Walmart run the prisons, open the borders, control the guns, and sell weed to anyone regardless of age

What could possibly go wrong?

Is my vote going to cancel out yours?

Yes, yes it is.

Go hide behind your trump daddy bitch nigger.

look at this cuck

not much

Is Gary a manlette?

>Johnson sucker can't refute and immediately resorts to getting personal

wew, like clockwork.

>You back a candidate that supports BLM
>You call others cucks

I think you're a retard, you have no idea what that word means, and you're new here. A trifecta.

I voted for this guy in 2012. I thought he talked a lot of sense and I didn't like Romney or Obama.

Gotta admit I was a bit embarrassed when I invited my parents to check him out and he went all "Whitney Houston holes in heart cocaine" diatribe at the third party debates.

He's kinda likable in an "old Michael Cera" kind of way, but it's apparent to me now that he's a total piece of shit. His anti-Trump rhetoric is completely baseless, just dick-riding the opinions people have because of mass media propaganda.