Poor wittle westerners gave China money for cheap labour now they're mad that China controls almost 50% of the industry

Poor wittle westerners gave China money for cheap labour now they're mad that China controls almost 50% of the industry.

>steel
is she tweeting from the 19th century?

I'm not mad, let the Chinese rise to prominence: American/ "western" culture has collapsed, I'm looking forward to seeing the Firefly future.

>what are buildings made of

Sand

>what are shit buildings with a death wish made of*
btw.
there is no distinguishing quality to chinese steel other than that it's shit. they've made no great innovation in the process, changed nothing, there is no advantage whatsoever to chinese steel production other than the rock bottom labour costs. now is that going to last forever?

Life isn't a strategy game where you get higher techs and things are suddenly better. Civil engineering and material standards such as steel and concrete have more or less been the same for the past 80+ years.

Also western countries import ore materials and chemicals. So putting high tariffs on them is like shooting yourself.

you're mischaracterising my argument either because you don't understand it or because you're dishonest.
trade always comes down to comparative advantage and the sole advantage of chinese steel is its labour costs. you cannot run a high-income society on shit steel mills.

I don't think with your wording anyone has any idea what you are trying to say in your argument

daily reminder that we are living in the Chinese century
there is nothing what can be done... the Chinese dragon is awake and we will be forced to live in his shadow

Your argument makes no sense. I'm not sure if you were having a dig at the manufacturing process or at the finished product (the steel) itself? In either case the international standards insure that everyone is more or less on a level playing field. China isn't one big sweatshop as you were made to believe, with the Chinese you get exactly what you pay for.

The eagle will rip your eyes out if you don't do what it wants.
The dragon will protect you from your enemies as long you stay in his shadow.

it's really not that complicated, if you still don't get it i probably can't help you.
having a massive steel industry is not automatically a good thing or an indicator of any kind of healthy economy, we're not living two hundred years ago when any kind of steel mill was an advantage. there is a reason other countries aren't doing the same and it isn't because the CCP is made up of super geniuses.
if you have no advantage to your steel save its labour costs (i.e. china) then in the long run that kind of economy is a liability. it makes it impossible to transition to even a middle income society.

actual brainlet

hi. I'm a welder.

my experience with Chinese steel is that it's generally pretty good (not as good as American but better than Mexican) if you get what you asked for. the problem with steel from China isn't so much the quality itself, but actually getting it. Chinese steel mills are good, but Chinese trades are absolutely ruthless. if you have a dealer you can trust, it's a good market. but American still is still the best imo. I don't know about Japanese or European steel.

nope.

>the xbox kid
Top kek, another layer of irony.
That said, America's infantile fear of losing the top dog spot to China is going to cause such monumental arsehurt for a long time. Wouldn't surprise me if they do something retarded like start a war to try to remain on top.
Ever since being kicked out of the opium trade, America has been on a warpath to regain control of the region.

you on the left

Workers in Chinese steel mills make less than minimum wage even though the country isn't that unequal. That's how low their productivity is

not an argument. also given the flags i wouldn't be surprised if you're buttpained changs desu.