>2016

>not smoking cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally retarded or both?

>b-but it will kill you

So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>you get addicted!!!

No you won't if you are not an underage b& and smoke in moderation.

>IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

Who's forcing you to smoke a pack a day you fucking peatmallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive smoked for 10 years and want to quit

G O O D G O Y
O
O
D
G
O
Y

I find smoking pleasant but pointless. It's like drinking soda. It's also inherently filthy because it creates a tonne of smelly waste product and makes one's smell less pleasant.

You've convinced me Jukka. Heading to the store right now to get some Marlboro sticks.

Cigarettes are a disgusting habit. OTOH, they destroy your sense of smell and taste so only everyone you meet realizes what a disgusting loser you are.

Ylilauta pls go

This. Tobacc' is just something to kill time and keep my hands busy.

That GREEN stuff, however..

>Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

have fun dying 2 years short of seeing the singularity because you chose to be a degenerate

I'm aiming for 120 years

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Lowage ban now!

Each time you smoke a cigarette, it's like sucking on a kike's dick. You're literally better off burning your own money

>Yes! Buy this addictive product!

smoking smells like shit, absolutely disgusting

also my grandfather is constantly hacking up phlegm and coughing all day because he smoked his whole life, looks like a lot of fun

Waiter this pasta is stale

Not everyone is as suicidal and depressed like all Finns are OP.

cigarettes are degenerate

Stopping smoking is for quitters.

Damn straight, OP

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

C U C K
U
C
K

Why smoke cigs when you can smoke 420

Get a vaporizer, makes quitting extremely natural.(Then quitting vaping is nearly effortless after that)

But brain fog. The brain fog is real, man. Smoking completely kills my ability to think clearly.

>i just want marlboroes :D t:Marlboromir

>this meme again
thank you

No thanks, I've already had the air around me choked by those nasty chemical sticks my whole life.

There's some retarded belief on Sup Forums that the jews want you to smoke, when anyone with a pair of functioning eyes can see it's clearly the other way round. All the anti-smoking campaigns and laws are NOT for your health - it's the jew sucking the fun and freedom out of life.

Because Ylilauta admin Sami Kieksi convinced me that smoking is a bad thing. I am forever in debt to Kieksi for saving my life.

5/5 jos totta :D

Give me a few reasons to smoke rather than answering reasons why not to smoke. There has to be a net positive for me to want to do some action.

go away shlomo

My food help helper didn't give me cigarettes.

AHAHAH Nu-male who doesn't smoke :DD

>exporting finnish pastas from cancerlauta

get a prescription for Wellbutrin. i was taking it for depression, (but its common for smoking cessation) and it helped me stop even though i wasnt even intending on stopping, i just lost interest in them. once i got that nudge towards quitting i got a pack of nicorette and chewed that for just a couple weeks and am now have been off cigs for almost a year now

go away dogbreath

Shoutings :DD

This :D

tahts vey sadd

>it's a smokers on denial episode

Worse than chronic fat people

enjoy your no teeth

though being a mountain mongol you already have none

;^)

fuck you ive quiiiitttt

Huutista! Ulkomaalashomot ei ymmärä

I would rather wipe my ass with that money, that is spent on cigs, than buy them. Smoking - probably the most useless activity in the world.

Ebins

>sjw
My best id get so far :^]

Yellings:D

Is this... a cigarette shill invasion? Why are they all Finns? What the fuck?

sun kullis on nypyillä ja verinen

>Bongs talking about teeth

Now you're just asking for it

Tää :D. Paitti että miks nääki oot ulkomaalais homo

>So? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?
yes

>implying I don't win when I laugh at your grave

im a poor gypsy who cant afford cigarets

Pää kii vitu kondylooma:D

no fuck ylis in the speed again :DDD

>not identifying FIDF

We are just Correcting the Record on smoking.

Nice trolling.

That face and these kind of arguments are actually the reason most people smoke, which is pretty sad if you think about it.

Turnipsings! :D

Huutista!

FINNISH HORDE IS HERE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

AP is an homo

*kusee silmääsi*

Hahaha im literally laughing at you. My papa always told me that life is like a pack of cigarettes. If you cant enjoy it you are a pussy and you should kill yourself :D

>over 18 y.o
>still smoking

lel

I used snus for a year and it got real out of hand in the end, total addict
I moved to Germany where they don't sell snus so I basically had to quit.
I'm like a couple months off it now
I sometimes smoke at parties though which I think is bad even though it feels nice

I have zero moderation so i don't think I should start smoking..

Started smoking and my chronic tonsil problems are shooting through the roof, so had to give up smoking. Not that I care about living long, but constantly having pus in your throat sucks.

postings to ebics :D

It makes you stink to everyone but other smokers, because smokers can't gauge how bad it actually smells, since their senses are dulled from smoking

Mee vittuu tai syljen su nieluu

Opiskelen täällä (pitkä tarina). PS. Oululainen tunnistettu

Vitun spede ime lerssii.

lol i smell like baby butt i sitll smoke you smell because you eat too many burgers :D

Being completely serious my snusing is way outnof control desu. I constatly have a bag in my lip. Feels bad man. I also have to use the stronger 42mg nicotin snuses to feel something

Stick to something harmless then, like chewing celery.

Why dont you smoke a whole CARTON of ciggarettes?

The moral of the story: Don't stop smoking

Huutista:DDD

Dip will always be the white man's vice.

Haha you tell em

Oh god, get out, underage.

>wanting to smell like shit all the time
>wanting people to avoid your vomit inducing smoke filled car/house like a plague

Onko Siberia hyvää? t. Odens paskarotu

burger served :DD

I've stopped smoking juste before my exams, I don't know why I didn't waited after coz it was really hard as fuck.
Almost a year now, haven't have a crave for months

bruh

My daddy taught me few things too like how not to rip the skin

>smelling like a trailer park

Go to computer

Non-smokers who are bothered by the smell are just weak.

Classy way of committing suicide.

>my hand when I come out for a smoke pull up Sup Forums and there''s a smokers thread.

New go has born! :D

>Tears welled up in his eyes

Your grandpa cried... what a faggot, no wonder he quit smoking and died

It feels good
You can stop being a pussy
Ladies will pour to you

if you stop smoking, the cigarette wins

I don't want yellow teeth.

will you show me