Star Vs janna

old thread

TGIF
New episode coming out on monday, and it has janna

did you miss her? did she do any witchy things? will she and star have a good time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778&t=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, dont forget to back up your green texts in case of deletion

Can somebody tell this autist to make his threads on monday instead when you actually have something to discuss besides shipping and crying about the big mean mods?

monday is for the talkback thread

I couldn't care less about Janna. Moon Butterfly's FINALLY getting a major role in an episode!

she hasn't really had one yet has she? she could use a bit more development

Janna's back? Finally a reason to start watching again.

He has been the only reason to watch. SCRAPE THE SIDES Dip, DOWN

There's a lot they could do with her, particularly if it is a purely girls day out. It'll be interesting to see how they handle Star and her current wand situation without Marco around to ground her, if Janna tries to get Star to go crazy with her magic some really bad things could happen.

It'll also be interesting to see how they approach her character, will she primarily be a mischievous troublemaker? A weird, occult focused girl? Or even something slightly more malicious. Perhaps even a mix of those traits? She could be a strong supporting character if she's dynamic enough to provide different play off options to both Marco and Star. I'm just hoping she's different than Ponyhead, given she's one of the other somewhat developed secondary characters in the show.

Is that time again!

Janna's debut in season 2 hype!

i wish that this episode goes against the normal idea abouyt how star deal with rules.

i want to see janna convince star to do really bad stuff bcause ''''NO RULES''' , them things get REALLY BAD, and star must deal with the fact that sometimes you must respect rules, they exist for a reason.

I think the problem with that is we've already seen an episode pretty heavily dedicated to that in the form of Star vs. Echo Creek, the main message being that being reckless, particularly with magic has considerable negative results.

I think they'd get more effective use out of Janna if they added something new to the show's main character dynamics with Janna's character. Perhaps a more human element to Star's mischief, or a lesson for Star on human behavior, particularly that of girls. Though Janna doesn't seem like your typical girl so there's that to consider as well.

Either way, I'd like Janna to be her own character and have that influence how she interacts with Star, as opposed to just being a functional supporting character like some of the other supporting cast are at present. For a show that's biggest selling point is the presentation of a genuine friendship between the two main characters, more fleshed out secondary characters who can add to that dynamic is key.

You think she's gonna get a badass moment?

Annnnd I'm hard

anyone interested in paying me to write smut for them?

I want you to write smut, but I can't pay you

Awesome pic, IG!

I would not bet on it, but I hope so.

Star's adventurous and wild side comes from her dad so is unlikely theres an action girl hidden under all that royal attitude the queen has. But I so would love to see Moon get her hair down and mean business.

Ludo talking to his artifact of power made me think of Nox from Wakfu, which made me fantasize about things getting serious with a great big fight like this: youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778&t=4 between Ludo and Star's parents or something.

I know there's zero chance of that happening, but I can dream...

So, who is ready for JANNA?

2 DAYS TILL JANNA

D
A
Y
S

T
I
L
L

J
A
N
N
A

but timmy needs a new pair of shoes

The Jannocalypse is upon us and it will be sweet.

Can we all agree that Princess Marco was a mistake?

I know he's gotten very popular in the drawthreads. Is it like that anywhere else?

I don't actually think so.

I think it's just the typical FOTM choice of a qt latina girl, with that added trap aspect for the sickos.

>You think she's gonna get a badass moment?
Moon doesn't seem the type to get into a physical fight the way her husband and daughter do. I tend to think her specialty if forced to fight would be ridiculously strong magical barriers.

But seeing as Mewni is not a peaceful place, she probably knows how to use barriers offensively as well as defensively.

I'm trying not to get so hyped, but I really am excited to see Janna after so long.
I hope so, hell I just hope that Moon gets any kind of moment. Nice art too btw.
>Can we all agree that Princess Marco was a mistake?
Agreed. It would not be so bad if it wasn't 80% of requests on Drawthreads.

>and star must deal with the fact that sometimes you must respect rules, they exist for a reason.
That was literally an episode already