You have 30 seconds to explain why haven't you converted to Wicca yet. Pro tip: There's no excuse...

You have 30 seconds to explain why haven't you converted to Wicca yet. Pro tip: There's no excuse. Wicca is the only religion worth following.

Other urls found in this thread:

wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck would I worship that program that gives single black mothers free food for their babies?

Not funny. Consider yourself cursed for three generations at least.

>invented in the 70s for people who think that being spiritual is deep and mysterious, but that religion is for losers

literally posturing make believe

probably because if you are into the occult you know being a wiccan is the equivalent of saying you know computers because you bought a mac.

The fact that it's recent doesn't make it any less valid.

Wicca is perfect for the general population.

Yes it does, even more so when it completely ignores any established approaches to the esoteric arts. Wicca is glorified LARPing.

It's a stupid Celtic muh heritage religion, people who adhere to it only do so for ethnic and nationalist reasons, not because they genuinely believe in it.

Not really an argument, please convert already.

Nice

Because wicca is gay bullshit. If you want to be a wizard, learn some actual fucking magic, pussy.

But most wicca are tree fucking hippies, not celtic ethno-nationalists.

If I convert to a pagan religion, it's going to be one tied to whites. Not another universal shitfuck like modern Christianity that allows shitskins with no historical attachment in such as yourself.

I;m an atheist, but please, tell me about it. what convinced you to become a wiccan?

>Wicca
>A neo pagan religion created by a ugly dike hippie in the 60's
>Wicca is the only religion worth following

Fuck off pedro, the type of people who follow that religion are the same type of people who pay life coached to tell them how to live.

because muh middle eastern jew on stick god said it bad fella

Because the Horned God and the Triple Goddess are the original Gods of humanity.

Gods don't get scars, and certainly not from animals

sounds like every other religion. no, thank you

Because wicca is american

Doesnt that mean you just cursed your family for like nine generations?

>religion
>valid

Because celtic religions are completely an utterly dead. Nothing was written down and the people literally threw their faith away for Christianity. All but your basic myths about faeries and shit were retained.

Wicca just takes a bunch of shit made up in the modern era and pretend they're legitimately practicing ancient Celtic religion.

Nice catch there.

fuckin beaners i thought you guys worshiped isis or that mother of death shit fuck you bushwhacking retards LOOK A CHUPACABRA

Read this. wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm

I've read Jung,
I'm not a teenage white girl

As a practitioner of Oak Wisdom this is not Wicca and Wicca is for a bunch of eclectic hipster Spiritualist who combine different religions to act like they are cool. No each tribal religion had their own set of beliefs that were similar to others but not in the storyline.

So the male god in this picture is Cerrnunos or Cerrnu who is the God that watches over Nature.
The other one I think is the Moriggan which are the Dark Raven Fae.

>for ethnic and nationalist reasons
Wtf I love Wicca now

>tfw when Wicca is hwite magic
>tfw you're a shitskin mestizo
>tfw you'll never into white magic properly

They still worship Xibalba

back to tumblr.

Chupacabras are extinct in the wild, we only have a few in sanctuaries under a reproduction program you ignorant twat.

i'm too green pilled to fully convert to wicca.

kek You're gonna like Asatru then.

Not really shitskin but not white either.

You haven't given any real arguments, just do yourselves a favor and submit to the will of the Horned God and the Triple Goddess now.