youtube.com/watch?v=U-ttov55ZMI

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ojKnmFl7A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

stalkerzone.org/protest-ekaterinburg-russia-destruction/
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/768153762527637504
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/768145640895512576
sputniknews.com/politics/20160819/1044436389/turkey-syria-foreign-policy.html
youtu.be/8DFjoOgXZmM
youtu.be/y9GOub7akmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BIJI BIJI KURDISTAN
FUCK THE TURKROACH ERDOGAN

BIJI BIJI KURDISTAN
FUCK SOURIYA AND IRAN

First for Assad.

Why cant we all be friends?

great.
prepare for Ottos dead kurdish girls fetish folder.

Things aren't looking good for Putin

stalkerzone.org/protest-ekaterinburg-russia-destruction/

GENOCIDE KURDS
RAZE THEIR CITIES
DESTROY THEIR CULTURE

WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER CIZRE RAZE

REEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT KIKE
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cause some little turkroaches think they are better than us.
Fuckin' mongols never change.

wow. I bet he will be devastated.

>CULTURE
>Kurd
>Culture
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Once the kurds are no more, can Armenia please have the Ararat back?

Why /sg/ gets retarded amount of nationalists who can't get realpolitiks?

>Once the kurds are no more, can Armenia please have the Ararat back?
You know what would heal things a lot? If Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan could put their differences aside and form a union.

LMAO

I can see us tolerating Armenians, but man, Azeris absolutely fuckin hates them beyond passion.

>Turkey/Armenia/Azerbaijan union

Never ever ever.
Unless by violent conquest.

Where are the updated maps?

Sure, Armenians and Azeris will just forget that they tried to genocide each other only 20 years ago
I'm not even starting on the Turks and Armenians

shit thread so far, as expected from roach OP

>Wewuzing Autists whos entire identity is based on their ebin rivally
>Putting their autism aside
Yeah nah

Still would be nice

>what are you thinking Erdo? just tell me

>Do you feel in charge.jpg

If you dont like them, why do you insist on keeping them within your borders?

>Hanging giant flags on bloody everything like Nazis

Stupid, but kinda funny.

It's really the only way to deal with Kurds isn't it?

>Ayshe, you look beautiful under your Burqa, now we can get married!

You mean if Russia, Turkey, and Iran reasserts total control, Caucus mountain apes do nothing but nibble at one another unless they're brought under heel by greater powers.

>Turkey takes IS held territory right along the border, 10-20 km deep strip of land
>turns it over to Azaz rebels (that north pocket)
>Erdogan probably agreed with Putin that Assad could eventually attack them and retake entire north Syria, as long as he doesn't give the Kurds a continuous zone along the Tur border

They don't want to go Rojava lel

I doubt that after their latest betrayal Assad will ever be tempted to allow Kurds to hold anything.

The problem is, can he make it stick? The SAA has been hollowed out by the war. It used to be strong enough to stand against Israel, but now....

we just dont give away clay even its worthless. turks never lost clay without a fight. its part of our legacy.

in your ass

;_;

made me laugh irl

:-D

But I'd really like to see some updated maps.

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/768153762527637504
Thank god Syria has lots of strategic hills for based Tiger to sit on.

Water sources, 15 to 20 million consumer market and gateway to Middle East markets.

I have heard some potentially good news and mostly bad news from a source in Latakia. Usually reliable but the time frame is far out into the future that things could change to prevent it from happening.

He said the Russians have largely failed in their objectives in Syria and don't have the political will or funding to continue as the missions have cost them a very large amount. They funded it out of training accounts, but these have run dry and the rest are needed for preparation for a world wide conflict in a few years that everyone is convinced will take place. The ceasefire allowed the US to arm terrorists with more modern TOWs that easily defeated the T-90s and other countermeasures developed by Syria, so no more armour will be delivered (it's useless).

Iran is unwilling to place itself in a position where its forces can be drained for free by the US/Israel and does not trust Russian claims of support after Khan Touman, so will continue to recruit Shias from all over the world to fight in Syria. But this process is slow and they're very bad troops overall, the first to run whenever there is a battle.

The saving grace of the news he gave me is that China is set to enter the battle. Like the Russians they are convinced that there will be an international conflict in about four years time and out of all the armies in the world, theirs is the least "blooded". They need battle experience, they need to battle test the chain of command and most of all they need to hurt the US where their interests are. That's what is going to bring them soon to Syria. The Chinese are already there but mostly fulfilling training tasks. "Trainers" (read: Officers) are currently on their way to Damascus. After studying the facilities that will be soon freed up when Daraya is annihilated, they will begin construction of forward operation bases.

Once everyone is neutralized and SAA reaches the western bank of Euphrates it will be easy to deal with the Kurds if it will be needed.

well, theres like fifty links in the OP
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4

but i get it, map fetish is hard to satisfy

This is a bunch of bullshit

>This is a bunch of bullshit

No shit Stromberg

Yes, but not the usual imgur maps that are updated every 5 days or so.
Thanks for your link.

In two to three month, Chinese troops will be flown and shipped in large numbers. Enough to double Iran's previously deployed numbers. They will also be given one air base formerly used by Russia before they left most likely in Palmyra or near Ghouta should it be safe enough.

At first the troops will mostly hold positions as Syrians free up sites around Damscus, a kind of live fire exercise. Then, they will rotate troops to increasing the fighting capacity of Syrian troops on the Palmyra front (again this may change) enough to break open a line to Deirezzour and potentially up into Raqqa.

China will also make sure that the southern airspace is protected and will not allow the US to invade from the south.

That's what I heard anyway. Screenshot and see what happens in the next couple of months.

After terrorists are taken care of war with Israel when? They have shelled and conducted airstrikes on the SAA. I'd really like to see Israel wiped off the map.

Now I have to rewatch this, fuck you.

>China is set to enter the battle
Purely on this, no. It would be better for China to enter "WW3" as the US entered WW2, with untried inexperienced troops, than to waste political capital in the ME.
If China does anything, it will be close to home.
The rest of your post sounds like a good film plot, but I doubt it's realistic.

>Islamic State Launches New Offensive Against SAA Near Kweiris Airbase In Aleppo

oh hey its these retards trying to stay relevant again

>Now I have to rewatch this, fuck you.

Probably was and is the best comedy that the german tv ever produced, everything else now produced is just "Betrugsfälle" and "Familien im Brennpunkt"-tier.

Cool story bro. This isn't C&C generals, though.

Not gonna happen man. Syria will not be in any kind of position to fight Israel for at least 20 years.

Yes, US also pivots towards SE Asia. China cares about ''Southern China Sea'', not Assadistan of Dumbfuckistan.

>This isn't C&C generals, though.

I miss the good old days.

Much as I'd love to see Chinese troops fighting alongside the SAA.... not gonna happen.

>Arabs
>war with Israel
They should just commit suicide right away, saves time

Because unreformed Abrahamic religions still exist, and are practiced in huge parts of the world.

I love how it predicted ISIS (GLA as state turned terrorist organization.)

twitter.com/hamza_780/status/768145640895512576

If we can trust al-Masdar, Daryyafags are getting BTFO.

German comedy shows were always shit, maybe the first season of Was Guckst Du was bearable.

>roach making a /sg/ thread to push his roach agenda
why is this allowed

Because Tengriist Mongols were so friendly?

Don't shoot the messenger. He was right about what happened in Turkey. We'll see what happens soon with China.

owned 1v1

You assume it's the same guy. His grammar is not the same as the guy int he last thread.

I'm amazed they're admitting this.

sputniknews.com/politics/20160819/1044436389/turkey-syria-foreign-policy.html

Turkish Deputy PM Admits That Ankara's Policy on Syria Caused 'Many Sufferings'

Ankara's strategy in Syria has been a "source of many sufferings for Turkey today," the country's Deputy Prime Minister and the government's spokesman Prof. Dr. Numan Kurtulmus said, with the newspaper Hurriyet describing his comments as the "boldest" criticism of Turkey's foreign policy expressed by a high-ranking Turkish official to date.

Well done if true.

>German comedy shows were always shit, maybe the first season of Was Guckst Du was bearable.

German tv is complete shit, not just the comedy part, well expect maybe for Deutschland 83 that was good.

don't you have to suck some somalian dick?

This is classic. MIT are ruthless.

when do we clean all the members of ypg, pkk, dhkp-c all of the kurdish shit party organization
WHEN
I CANT WAIT

23 mm technical destroyed with a Holy TOW ATGM by Mountain Hawks Brigade on Huweiz front, Southern Aleppo
youtu.be/8DFjoOgXZmM

Heute Show was great before they went full cuck and of course Arte if you're into that stuff

That probably means they're going to switch their policy if they're letting the old one get a tongue lashing.

Servus TV is pretty cozy. They send BBC animal documentaries in 1080p.

first for impostor otto
RIP otto
F

>when do we clean all the members of ypg, pkk, dhkp-c all of the kurdish shit party organization
>WHEN
>I CANT WAIT
I know what you mean bro.

I'm a pro-SAA Syrian but all my family is from Turkey so I've been living with this shame for 5 years, but finally I feel like we can wash ourselves away from the crimes we committed against Syria by genociding those fucking Kurds.

Wherever I go, I must genocide.

>but all my family is from Turkey

From where in Turkey?

Istanbul and Hatay

Dead SAA soldier near rebels held technical college.
Rebels claim that SAA and Shia militias lost at least 150 soldiers in failed attacks on the artillery base.
youtu.be/y9GOub7akmM

i dont know if you sarcastic or not but i must say that, any nation who lives near or with kurds would do this
we have a lot of weak and coward people, they are so so weak, they dont see real human nature
human is a predator, even if not, nobody wants to live with this harmful piece of shit nation

That actually looks pretty cool

>but all my family is from Turkey
heh. I knew it.

>i dont know if you sarcastic or not but i must say that, any nation who lives near or with kurds would do this
>we have a lot of weak and coward people, they are so so weak, they dont see real human nature
>human is a predator, even if not, nobody wants to live with this harmful piece of shit nation
No I'm not being sarcastic at all.

I'm literally salivating at the thought of these subhuman scum being annihilated, boxed in and then having whatever remains transported to Europe as rapefugees.

Fucking Kurds cannot be lived with, they are gypsies and kikes combined but twice as stupid, 4 times as smell, 8 times as ugly and 16 times as aggressive.

Because kikes and kurds.
>kurds
>culture
>implying
Trips of truth.

i know i know. i have sympathy for jews. but for Kurds i do need nothing but to genocide them all. from the young to the elder every single one of them must be killed

Do they still live here or?

>i know i know. i have sympathy for jews. but for Kurds i do need nothing but to genocide them all. from the young to the elder every single one of them must be killed
If you leave one kurdroach in your home, it will multiply to 10 in a month, 100 the next and by the end of the year your house will be made of kurdroaches.

They multiply at a pace that cannot be matched by any civilized race.

Why would you ship them to europe? Fuck them off to Pakistan where they first came from.

>Do they still live here or?
Yeah, they all moved back after the fucking war because they're rich.

they are worse than a roach. they are fucking bedbugs and maggots in our society.

>Why would you ship them to europe? Fuck them off to Pakistan where they first came from.
Because Europe loves them so much, look at all these pro-Kurd cucks.

I want them to live with them long enough so that the manly genocidal genes inside every white guy in Europe gets activated

Much dumber than kikes. Also can we can send you our pikeys to share the genocide?

The thing is the Shia militias initially helped, but they reached their cap.

Their last two offensives before JaF was formed failed miserably. The first was Hezbollah's assault on Daraa at the end of 2014, and the second was the make-or-break bid to reach Nubl around the same time, which also collapsed. Iran poured lots of manpower to coincide with Russian bombardment, but without the Russians this would have been just some more useless cannon fodder.

Now that JaF is adapting to Russian attacks, and Russia is forced to scale down over political and economic costs, not to mention JaF abandoning indefensible terrain and Latakia and regrouping at Aleppo, we're seeing the war shift back into the rebels' favour.

Even if Russia or Iran defeat the current wave, the attrition will continue. Sunnis may be emptied, but enough will remain to fuel an insurgency in ghost towns, while the regime's economy and infrastructure are irreversibly depleted. Even people in regime held areas are fleeing the country due to conscription and hyperinflation. This is not a sustainable model of victory.

Do they like here? :DD

>Also can we can send you our pikeys to share the genocide?
Please,

Yeah, they speak Turkish anyway. (I don't, I was born here)

>Because Europe loves them so much, look at all these pro-Kurd cucks.
That is purely due to US propaganda portraying them as victims. Come to think of it, the US would also be a great place for them to go.

>All that anti-kurd butthurt
Hilarious!