Jon Snow is the true hero of this story. He's been eating shit since season 1 but keeps fighting for everyone anyway

Jon Snow is the true hero of this story. He's been eating shit since season 1 but keeps fighting for everyone anyway.

I hope he gets to be the king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0
youtu.be/R1fsTYP-N0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This faggot is so damn boring. The actor has no damn screen presence and yet he's somehow the main character of the story.

0/10 bait

He wont want it though, he only became king indanorf because he felt obliged to

this. if Jom survives he will step down to, at most, a master at arms

I agree. I loved Jon in the books and I don't mind how the actor looks but the dude is so fucking boring and so are the writers of the show.

That seems obvious, and Dany gets the same amount of attention, and the there is the legend about the two of them, plus the title of the books.

so, no shit?

Explain how he is in any way, shape or form an interesting character.

He's just your average bland good guy hero, but with no charisma or screen presence. You might as well replace him with a cardboard cutout.

Can't think of another hero who ate so much shit but kept getting back up tho.

That's kind of the point. GRRM hates war and doesn't like schemers. His hero is going to be a person who doesn't like fighting and is reluctant to take the throne. That's Jon.

>He's just your average bland good guy hero
He literally isn't

Daenerys is going to have him executed at the end.

>all those tweets about how it couldn't be helped, he WAS after all a white cis male

Lol why?

But he is.

Because Jon is Gurm's self-insert

Are people really expecting GoT to have a happy ending with Jon and/or Dany on the throne after the WW and Cersei are defeated?
That woudnt fit the story or GRRM at all

he's one of the best characters on the show

but /tvpol/ will disagree to be edgy contrarians

It wouldn't, but D&D are hacks that only care about fanservice now.

No, Sam is confirmed to be GRRM. He is literally going to write A Song of Fire and Ice.

Then you're autistic.

Is there any way someone will give me a good stream, I don't trust skyatl for this kind of important shit
>inb4 HBO DOT COM
>inb4 Cucking

Check /r/GoTlinks/ or /r/freefolk

To paraphrase Molvolio in Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night':
>Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. Destiny has revealed itself to you - embrace it in both body and spirit, and become who you were meant to be.

Some men are born great. People like Jaime and Cersei were always going to find themselves in positions of great power, because they were born into noble houses. Some men achieve greatness. People like Littlefinger and Tyrion were not destined for greatness, but achieved it through cunning, courage, and/or hard work. And then there are people like Jon Snow.

Jon wasn't born into a position of power, nor did he pursue it. Power has been thrust upon him and he has, reluctantly, accepted it. The greatest men are not those born into power, or who covet and pursue it, but those who step up and accept power because they are needed. This season is all about Jon coming to terms with who he is and embracing who he is meant to be.

Dany wants it, but doesn't deserve it. Jon deserves it, but doesn't want it. And that's exactly why he'll get it in the end.

>Dany wants it, but doesn't deserve it. Jon deserves it, but doesn't want it. And that's exactly why he'll get it in the end.
Exactly.

Jon Snow literally was born into a shitty situation and had to prove himself worthy to be a bastard of Ned Stark in his world. He joins the Nights Watch in order to perhaps prove himself by sacrificing everything to finally be a suitable famil5 member to Cat.

He's been beaten. He's exoerienced loss. Hes experienced tragedy. And hes experienced his own death. And even after all that, his loyalty lies to his people, to the people he wants to prove to his whole life. He knows hes been classified as a Snow. But he fights with the loyalty of a Stark, and the Dedication of a Targeryeon.

In compariso, I bet you sometimes look at your life and wish your mother did abort you.

Absolutely this. Even as moral as Tyrion has been, Jon is unwavering in his willingness to put others before himself and fight for the people who hate him.

>I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all diamonds

Jaime is the true hero

The real hero is Jaime

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

If they didn't give him that pointless rape scene and have him brutally kill his cousin, he'd be the best character

youtu.be/R1fsTYP-N0s
>the part where the Mad King goes "burn them all" in the background as Jaime watches his own men burn to death

well said

The fact that he's a Targ is such an insignificant detail, but it's going to be ironic since he's supposed to be King.

Is there a role Jaime can play other than being the valonqar?
I know him being AA is stretching but his character deserves more

>there is actual discussion
>outside of a /got/ general

I don't think AA Jaime is stretching at all. I think he'd be the best candidate for valonqar, AA, and even TPTWP

i hope the writers manage to round out The Hound's story properly and not just have him heroically die against whitewalkers in some contrived honorable death scenario. im not even for the cleganebowl if it's just going to be hamfisted for fans

Fanservice isn't always bad. Cleganbowl makes sense on multiple levels. It would make it Worthwile if Sandor shoves zombie mountain's head in flames and Sandor goes "R"hllor hungers!"

Hound is harder to pin down... maybe he'll survive to the end, maybe he'll die a heroic death, or maybe he'll just fuck off.

All we know for sure is we'll have to wait until next season to find out

This. Jaime fits the Azor prophecy as well as anyone else. And "Prince that was Promised" could easily be a mistralation of "Golden Hand" because of how close the words are in Valyrian.

Please don't make fun of my waifu.

I literally abd unironically believe that AA is Theon in the books.

DUDE HAS ONE FUCKING FACIAL EXPRESSION

>Theon
>doing anything but suffering
good one

He is my king until the end of my days!

>I don't mind how the actor looks

I mind that you don't mind. They should've swapped his with Robb's

>sacrificing everything to finally be a suitable famil5 member to Cat

He sacrificed his Stark loyalty to be a brother of the Night's Watch, and he sacrificed that live another day in captivity of Mance Rayder. He finally reclaimed his loyalty to previous engagements only out of necessity, not choice. And at the end of it all it had nothing to do with being a suitable family member to Cat.

Type properly next time, that last sentence embarrassed yourself more than the strawmen you were targetting, you dizzy drunkposter.

>northern people are hard to control
>Sexy dragon mom left her lover becquse she plans on marrying someone for a political reasons
Isnt it obvious they are going to fall in love and marry each other after the war

>The Manlet That Was Promised

That's exactly why.

>Be sacrificed his Stark loyalty to be a brother of the Night's Watch
This makes no sense.

So what was that thing Arya found in the mattress?

yeah I was curious of that too. Anyone have a still image of the scroll?

Jon snow is fucking stupid though, he should have died like 9 times in all the show but he has insane plot armor

The show is badly written, Jon doesn't deserve it because he would be fucking dead if he tried all the things he is trying

Said something about someone is dead from wounds from someone trying to take his throne, a reference to Joffrey, and addressing Arya from Sansa. I didnt have time to try to make out all of it, anyone have a screenshot?

>started with nothing and worked his way up to being the bestest
remember when this show was gritty, unique, and kept you guessing? Me neither

Thanks. Looks like Sansa selling out Ned Stark back in season 1.

It's just some bullshit scroll Littlefinger wrote to try to start shit between Arya and Sansa. Probably telling her Rob Stark and she needs to come bend the knee to Joffrey. Arya isn't stupid and is going to know it's bullshit and kill off Littlefinger, though., though.

How is he not?

*Rob Stark is dead.

arya is totally stupid and will probably buy into this and start feuding with sansa while littlefinger smiles smugly

he'll probs die anyways,

and he'll be buried next to ned, as a stark, as he always dreamed to be since he was a child, in death he would be a stark (this is regardless of him finding his true parentage)

The note where Maester Luwin says "Sansa's hand, the queen's words"

Or something like that

underrated

good memory my autistic friend

>Rob Stark
>Rob

please don't do this

She might kill Littlefinger, but I'm pretty sure Sansa did send something like that in S1/book 1.

You fags throw around plot armor too much

>gets a better life than most bastards
>whines the hardest

this

Bran will solve the problem then

>dies and comes back without any problems and free to do whatever he wants
>not plot armor
Come on, at least admit this one.

No. He didn't write it, but was probably around when it was written.

No she won't, she's happy as long as her Lords are in the dark, and to keep it that way she'll slit Littlefinger's throat for trying to start shit between the only two normal minded living Stark children

I vaguely remember her being forced to write something.

It was the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write after Ned was executed, when she was told to write that Ned was a traitor and tried to betray Joffery etc,

>Daenerys will be queen
>John will be her consort / king
>Sansa lady of winterfell and guard of the north
>tyron queen hand
>sam will be maester of the queen
>gendy named lord baratheon
I think we already know that the most obvious, corny and cliche things are the thing that are going to happen.

He only really whined in the first season and even then its forgivable. He was a walking prodding joke and was too worried about small shit. He got humbled a lot in that time and even Jeor Mormont bitch slapped his ego with the best line. "Are you a man of the nights watch? Or some bastard boy playing at war?"

Nah.Sansa really wrote it my friend,it was when she was with Cersei on King's Landing
Cia wants to turn the sisters against each other and the leaks says he fails and Arya kills him

nope, if you paid attention you would notice that the only thing true in GOT is:

>the profecies always happen

so Jon will kill Dany because that's what happen in the profecy.

Youre an idiot and you cant type for shit.

jon will fuck danny because that is what the spoilers say it will happen

"king robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father betrayed Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters something something to king's landing and swear fealty to king joffrey and something something your faithful sister sansa"

yes, but then he'll kill her

they've been leading it up to that with all the looks they exchange

t.onion knight

>Rhaegar legally married Lyanna
>Jon has more of a claim than Danerys

This might be a stupid question but how will jon or anyone else find out that he's targaryen?

Sam or Bran. Gill dropped the bomb but Sam was too pissed to hear any of it, and Bran could autism his way into the past again

Not before he bones his aunt though

>Rhaegar legally married Lyanna
Is this the new D&D fanfiction?

Well this a thread about the show right? Obviously it'll be different in the books.

The fact that he's still on Cersei's leash is ruining him for me. I thought the end of last season was him finally realizing it's time to cut this bitch

>Well this a thread about the show right?
I have yet to see the new season so I am a little behind.

I haven't watched game of shit since the third season but how did they let production turn to utter shit? all of what I assume are from later seasons unforgivably bad

GURM says he considers Jon to be most like himself. No way he dies. He probably won't be king at the end, but he'll get whatever he really desires.

Weird way to spell Sam