Does being atheist exclude you from the alt-right?

Does being atheist exclude you from the alt-right?
It seems like all the attention whores like Milo and Gavin always claim their Christian even though they're clearly not

bump

Gavin is an athiest and milo is a jew you retard. Atheism has been pushed hard on whites by the jews for the last few decades because it inevitably leads to hedonism and nihilism and a complete destruction of cultural identity and drop in birthrates.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than an effeminate virgin talking about birth rates.

I lean towards atheism yet i'm the one fucking women and having children. does that trigger you faggot?

I don't see why religion has to come into it at all. I'm atheist and hate SJWs as much as the next guy, but I don't see why being non-Christian makes some people think you can't have right wing beliefs.

that's not true, they both claimed they're Christian on Joe Rogan, sounded phony as fuck, that's why I made the thread

damn btfo

Nothing makes me laugh harder than Internet tough guys who think anecdotal experience counteracts actual hard data. What's a matter faggot are you triggered because you're a gay nerd and I could totally beat you up irl

There is no such thing as the "alt right"

There is left and there is right

the end

Well then yes they lied because Milo is full on jew and Gavin is quite obviously atheist.

uh, because most SJW's are atheists

So just because a lot of left wing fags are atheist means that I can't be?

Projection:The post.
As long as you uphold Christian values you'll be fine and happy. Remember that they have literally been memed into your DNA, that's why so many people feel at peace when they find God and follow his word; they are doing what they subconsciously know they should be doing, based on the beliefs of their ancestors.

Trump isn't Christian either. Who cares?

Is he the one who is bi or is that the other one?

Trump is Christian

What are "Christian values"? Is that just the ten commandments or is there other stuff too?

Sorry I called you retard OP

Obligatory Bhuddism shill:

>Encourages responsibility with regards to yourself and others

>Discourages materialism and all of the degeneracy that comes with it

you can, it just doesn't seem to be the norm

holy shit btfo hahahaha

not believing in the magical sky fairy triggers too many americans, so everyone who wants to be a public figure has to either believe or pretend they do the be listened to

it's actually the opposite, for example, Mcconaughey was ridiculed for thanking god in his Oscar speech

>hedonism
Fucking awesome
>nihilism
Modern politics does, not atheism
>destruction of cultural identity.
Unless you're culture originally never surrounded jewy religions.
>drop of birth rates
Feminist and left agenda does that.

I don't know why you say "they're clearly not". In Milo's case he's a lousy and degenerate Christian (and that's leaving aside his ethnic Jewishness), but he seems perfectly sincere in stating his beliefs. I know less about McInnes, but I've never seen him saying anything that made me think he wasn't Christian either.

>he's a lousy and degenerate Christian (and that's leaving aside his ethnic Jewishness)
that's why

as for Mcinnes, he said on Joe Rogan that he turned Christian in his 40's, give me a break

Christianity is weak anyway so who cares

>hedonissm
>awesome
Into the trash with you

>hedonism
>fucking awesome

How's that one working out for your country, Hans?

>implying feminism and modern politics aren't atheist in their roots

Milo is a faggot, that's like 99.99% of his persona and identity. He openly brags about his faggot sex with niggers.

Gavin likewise shoves dildo's up his ass on camera and makes out with men

atheism is what makes it all possible. with God, your conscience is intensified and empowered, and degeneracy is kept in check.

if you really think hedonism is awesome, you are essentially a nihilist and have submitted to your lower animal nature. animals chase pleasure. the "meaning" of life for an animal is seeking pleasure and avoiding pain.

Still having a hard time to see the negative aspects. Hunting pleasure simply because I like to fuck seems like a basic human trait, you should try it out.
Avoiding pain because I'm not a self destructive fucking idiot, unless it's in sports because after the pain there is actually far more pleasure.

The negative appears after a few years. The first few years of hedonism are obviously fun, but eventually there comes a time where you realize spending your entire existence jerking off until death destroys your soul and that you've lived a pathetic meaningless life.

This is just the personal negative. Doesn't even touch on the fact your entire country is being destroyed because of it, it's entire history stomped on and discarded, and it's whole future gone and given to someone else. I know it's hard to think past your next wank as a hedonist but hedonism literally destroys prosperous and beautiful civilizations who have lasted thousands of years in just a few generations

I'm in my early twenties, my testosterone levels are off the roof, so I'm just looking for the easy pussy right now. That's a fucking phase men have had since forever so don't give me some shit about destroying civilization, you can have family later in life.

No he isn't. He just says that so Evangelicals will suck his dick

>hedonism literally destroys prosperous and beautiful civilizations who have lasted thousands of years in just a few generations
>believing this meme
Hedonism can be a symptom, but not the cause of decline.

Romans were fucking boys in the ass for centuries before they collapsed due to a convergence of disastrous situations involving actual destruction, like plagues and invasions.

To believe that hedonism by itself could possibly destroy anything is like blaming the destruction of Canada on dog fuckers when hordes of mongols are taking over.

The 'alt-right' only exists as a cluster of unpopular mutually exclusive beliefs. A mix of traditionalists, fashists, libertarians and edgy teens.
The real game is at running something bigger than yourself.