Vexille.

man of steel
i loved bvs and wwbut god could the cgi get bad at times

Half of everything is luck faggot

Which episode of GoT is this?

Johnny Mnemonic

It's like the matrix, but instead of Morpheus, it has Ice T

Can't find that movie, senpai.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I have already discussed the matter with the Senator.

I take it he was agreeable?

Oh yes.

For England, James?

This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Aged pretty well desu

Why contain it?

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.

Literally any David Fincher film.

Return of the Jedi Special Edition

OMG. I thought all that shit was real.

Well no but I rewatched it today and the visual effects still look really good, it probably looked flawless at the time of release

Whats the point? just use a real house lmao

Finched again, fuck.

Every single Fincher film has a TON of CGI. In Zodiac he CGI'd the whole fucking street in without anyone noticing (pic related).
Whenever you see blood in a Fincher film, it's CGI. Just because he wants to control the movement of it exactly how he wants it.
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo has more visual effects shots than the 2014 Godzilla film. He's a true OCD autist and knows his work.

>cgi cat

>creating a set of a house and then green screening it
Why do this? Just rent out a fucking house and shoot there. Was there something distinct about the house or the yard surrounding it that I'm not remembering?

Fincher is well known to take between 30 to 50 takes on average for a scene. So he films all of his interior scenes in studios so he can have consistent lighting throughout all the 50 takes he has and doesn't have to think about lighting changes in the editing room.

see here Also watch this if you want more info youtube.com/watch?v=QChWIFi8fOY

everything but the middle character looks absolutely shit

"No"

>But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving...

Yes. Inshallah my brother. Don't forget your afternoon prayer. Blessings of the prophet PBUH. God save the queen but Allah the mighty is the greatest of all. Cheers.

Not flawless but the CGI shark is pretty impressive for a non big budget Hollywood film
youtube.com/watch?v=gFpL2XzAn44

Rogue One

looks fine until she looks up desu

RoTS is perfect imo and From Russia With Love was the best Bond game.

Why do they always elongate their faces when they do this shit?

Looks pretty real to me.
That or im an autist

fuck this shit

Jurassic Park

He has ocd, needs to control every little aspect of eevry scene.
Will redo whole sets in posts.

are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2fwe0rnHak