It's a Chekhov episode

>it's a Chekhov episode
Next

Nuclear wessels.

NuChekov won't be in any more movies because the actor got crushed in his driveway by his own car.

Were women just more attractive in the 60s?

It's the lighting & makeup.

Chekhov is captain of cosmonaut trek, a Russian show. Long before American copy.

>ywn see Anton Yelchin dominated by thicc alien gladiatrix
Life is suffering.

You can see the fear

Looks like the mom from Wonder Years

>It's a Crusher episode

My dick likes this.

Still get sad as fuck thinking about Yelchin's death. How does that even happen.

Shouldn't used the handbrake, but apparently that same vehicle was recalled for having a faulty one sooo

Should've*

Stop posting lies on the internet abut chekov

I want them to hurry up and make a new movie just so I can see how they handle him. Best thing I can think of is he leaves starfleet and goes back to Earth to have a family and find a steady job.

Just reboot it, it's been like 8 years since the last reboot

Someone shoop Pablo's great there.! Or ChloƩ's

They cast better looking women back then. For some odd reason they love putting mostly androgynous women in movies and shows these days

Another failed TOS thread.
Everyone hates TOS.

Dont hate. the women alone are enough to like it

i'de stop holding my breath if I was you

he just won't be there and they will make no mention of it

I hope at the very least they don't try to CGI him. I find that shit completely fucking morbid.

nope, no cgi, no recast, they've already confirmed there will be no chekov

>Now that's a walk-in freezing unit I'd love to thaw

TOS feels very outdated in terms of television techniques and formats and a few other things. Sure if I grew up watching TOS, I'd probably be able to appreciate it a lot more, but with a lot of the excellent tv shows that exist nowadays, it's just very hard to appreciate TOS. Juxtaposition.
(though if you include the films in TOS it's a lot higher up on the chart)

>Star Trek TNG God-Tier
>Firefly High-Mid Tier
>Caprica Very-Low Tier
>Enterprise Low-Mid Tier

Original Star Trek is Mid/Mid-High at best, somehow you confused Firefly and Enterprise and Lexx in Terrible tier? That's some pretty shit taste you have there user.

>YFW he gets replaced by Jaylah and I'm just fine with that

>Jaylah in a starfleet uniform
Fuck that, give her her own spinoff

You know how people (mainly numales on Sup Forums) complain about people being casted for roles only because of their gender or race nowadays, and not because of their merits?

That's what they did in the 60s. You literally had to be an attractive woman to get a part back then, or such an egregiously ugly one that you can play a villain with ease.

There wasn't really a focus on talent. It's why most of them fucking sucked at acting.

im okay with this
>her and the wee green man bullying scotty

Earwigs

I thought Bodacious Space Pirates was gonna be cool. Space Pirates are cool, so a show about Space Pirates should be cool.

GodDAMN was it shit.

>that ancient TV
Poorfags need to be gassed.