you should kill yourself then, OP

He wasnt alone

he's in an irish TV show called love/hate, it's pretty good

Queer as Folk maybe?

GAYNE?

He likes big gays

Fucking this ass...

...WITH NO CONDOM!!!

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

kek

He is that arse bandit. He lifts those shirts

>I'm queer, as Folk is a 1999 British television series that chronicles the lives of three gay men living in Manchester's gay village around Canal Street. Initially running for eight episodes, a two-part follow up called Queer As Folk 2 was shown in 2000. Both Queer as Folk and Queer as Folk 2 were written by Russell T Davies.

Was that really necessary?

He's a gay guy

Very good

Queer as fuck

10/10

You're a big bear

CLAY?

I'm CIA.

AND IM HERE

For my tight twink ass

NOW I'M OVER HERE

I love how he has a whole paragraph dedicated in his wiki page to his role as CIA operative bill wilson

yung CIA

Hehe

^ Upvote

FPBP

KINO
I
N
O