Redpill me on Merkel

redpill me on Merkel

Who is she really?
Why does she hate Germans/White people?
How did she come to power and how can she stay in power while doing such a piss poor job?
Are Germans really THAT cucked that they approve of her after all that shes done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
bnp.org.uk/news/national/angela-merkel-s-shameful-communist-past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production
yearbook.enerdata.net/#energy-consumption-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from what ive heard she was apparently a pretty ok politician who has only gone full retard in the last couple of years

didnt she also knee-jerk and shut down all germany's nuclear generation after fukushima?

I honestly don't know shit about her, but the shit says and does seems like it should be really unpopular.

bump

Nuthin' but kneejerk.

It all started here (note Trumpesque "you have to go back"):
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M

The kid cried, her approval rating fell and the rest is history.

People are allowed different POVs on the issues but this sort of naked political cynicism isn't acceptable. The only thing she stands for is power.

so after that she started allowing all those refugees??

how are germans generating all their energy now?

Alberto Barbosa here. She's planning something big ever since Britain left. She got the aid of Italy and France. The three big. She also finally got a green card for militarization so from France and Italy. We don't know.

Main goal is the federal united states of europe.

>from what ive heard she was apparently a pretty ok politician
She is a literal commie.

She grew up in East Berlin, and speaks quite good Russian. That's not that strange.

Also keep in mind that Merkel's ideas are not that impopular in Germany, or anywhere outside Sup Forums to begin with. She's a good politician, she keeps short ties with both the East and the West and does not engage in bullshittery that does not benefit her country.

Cooperating with the Russians, a strong EU, and even a migrant workforce are things that benefit Germany greatly.

Yeah. Almost everything I know about her makes her seem like he just straight-up hates Germany.

>how are germans generating all their energy now?
By importing it from France.

She is only a puppet, her only purpose is to spread tension in Europe.

that sounds expensive, no wonder why Germany is bullying Greece so much

too vague assertion

>and does not engage in bullshittery that does not benefit her country.
You mean like millions and millions of Muslim migrants who are above the law? That kind of bullshittery?

hitler's daughter

How she be a commie? She is a center right typical neoliberal.
Also thanks to Merkel, gay marriage isnt legal in Germany

she is a childless old woman, m8
explains everything really

And most Germans aren't really interested in politics. Especially young krauts don't care and might not even remember a time when she wasn't chancellor. The don't know shit and if they do be active in some good ol politcs it's the fooking antifa they support, those poor cunts

You don't seem to understand she is a LITERAL communist.

bnp.org.uk/news/national/angela-merkel-s-shameful-communist-past

Also, name one "center-right" policy (whatever the hell that means) that she has been a proponent of.

> might not even remember a time when she wasn't chancellor.
wow you have a point i didn't thought of.

I don't know, she doesn't look happy so I suspect she must have fallen for a ruse.

She was raised in East Germany. Trained by the Soviets. She's part of the subversion tactic.

Ask Hans, but her party is definitely center right

We do the same thing here in Switzerland. It isn't that expensive. France generates a lot of energy

Not only it's expensive, but since France produce nearly all it's electricity from Nuclear plants, all her arguments about "muh germany use clean energy" are 100% full hypocrisy.

>does not engage in bullshittery that does not benefit her country
Unrestricted migration from a third world country of a radically different culture, belligerent religion, and contains hundreds of thousands of terrorists bent on destroying the west, some of whom have already committed dozens of attacks in this year alone, is beneficial to Germany? What the fuck are you smoking?

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post. Yea bringing in millions of muslims who will eventually turn Europe into one big islamic shit hole and out breed white people until we don't exist is a great leader

so a girl with huge eyebrows is the catalyst for Merkel destroying most of europe?

good politician means utterly destroying your native population and draining resources? hmmm. Obama is half way to being a great politician then!

She is a Euro-Commie.

>redpill me on Merkel
>Who is she really?

a leftist politician

>Why does she hate Germans/White people?

she is ugly. Germans are beautiful people.

>How did she come to power and how can she stay in power while doing such a piss poor job?

Most people are brainwashed/retarded

>Are Germans really THAT cucked that they approve of her after all that shes done?

They are ignorant and stuck in a wrong ideology

illuminati

Back in 2014 Germany used to be the seventh largest producer of electricity (614,000GWh) in the world (one position above brazil with 582,600GWh), but checking the data for 2015 Germany don't even appears in the top 15.

What happened? Germany still is the sixth consumer.

source:
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production
[2] yearbook.enerdata.net/#energy-consumption-data.html