Daily reminder there is no real Jewish Conspiracy

Prager University, ran by Denis Prager (a jew) have released a new video demonstrating enough black crime statistics to make Sup Forums spunk all over their desktops

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

Other urls found in this thread:

dennisprager.com/europe-is-making-a-fatal-mistake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The jew agenda is racial tensions , they always pay both sides and instigate conflict.
>being this thick
>being this good goymmn

Bet they won't show that 1/5 black men are convicted of violent crime.

>B-but muh controlled opposition!

see
Everyone is enemies to the Jews.

I kind of want her book now. Good sell. D.C. here. Murders have gone up by 50% and you can feel the tension on the streets and sometimes I hear gunshots just a few blocks away. If it were all white this wouldn't be happening.

Ask them why blacks commit crimes.
Jews are allergic to HBD

Hello I'm Jewish.
>I want to open your borders to muslims and blacks

> then my Jewish friends demonise muslims and demant goymmn fight them

>There is no Jew conspiracy

>multiculturalism is great

>Goooood Gyyooyym

How are these mutually exclusive?

>Multiculturalism brings them together
>Create racial tensions
I thought that meme would actually get me to think.

shit meme.
Multiculturalism is the tool not the goal.
The goal is culture breakdown and genetic bastardisation.
This is why Britain is fucked. Too many Non-Jew wise mouth breathers.
Muh Churchill durrrh

>being this thick

a
>create strong identities which oppose the other identity aka putting people against eachother

b
>bringing people 2gevaaa and spreading da laaarve. da joooos are making multiculturalism to because people with no identity or family bonds are easier to controll!!!11
muh falling marriage percentage. muh divorce rate.

and if you read the post you would have noticed that the multiculturalism was the TOOL to ERADICATE national/family identity because "identity-less people are easier to control".

but you just said that jews actually want to create bigger identities so they can pin people against eachother like football rivals
well which is it???

>multiculturalism brings people together

>but you just said that jews actually want to create bigger identities

no I didn't.
Fucking David Baddiel, Jews OUT

yes you did right here.

>create racial tensions
>implying this video is part of the division scheme.
this video literally being the sort of stuff Sup Forums says (and is correct).
so by this comment
Sup Forums is part of the division coy?

Jews can claim to be either white or a minority, depending on which side they're trying to appeal to. It makes it easy for them to slip under everyone's radar.

It's commonly stated here that the goal of multiculturalism is to end national homogeneity and ultimately get people to blend together into an identitiless and manipulated mass.

This is the opposite of the belief that multiculturalism is pushed as a simple way to instigate a controlled conflict.

SHILL THREAD
DIE KIKES

im not a shill
im a long time Sup Forumsack but i dont think theres any real evidence for a jew conspiracy

i still join in with the satire jew memes. because at the start thats what they were. SATIRE. now people actually believe this shit.

the video is correct, the jew conspiracy is bollocks

"Jews" want to integrate people knowing they will never fully assimilate. Thats the paradox for the cucks in this thread thinking otherwise. If by chance they did fully assimilate then they have full control of your minds at that point.

When did Prager ever make a video against immigration?

They make this video about black people because of course they don't want these people not working for the Jew corporations and disrupting their business with riots and crime.

Dennis Prager is against mass immigration dennisprager.com/europe-is-making-a-fatal-mistake/ but he is for slow immigration because the Jews want low paid workers, but don't want their countries completely ruined. They choose a slow death which nobody will notice and will make the Jews lots of money.