Watch Super Size Me

>Watch Super Size Me
>Have a desire to eat Mcdonald's afterwards

Do you guys think the movie ended up helping Mcdonalds more than it hurt?

im still pissed off mcdonalds stopped cooking their fries in beef fat

>im still pissed off mcdonalds stopped cooking their fries in beef fat

Yeah, and now they're cooled in nice "healthy" hydrogenated oils

Who was this guy trying to even impress with this memementary?

As long as they have spicy mcchickens they'll get my money.

>Who was this guy trying to even impress with this memementary?

Stuffy Hollywood liberals

Please explain how this fucking documentary actually got McDonald's to stop supersizing
Of course if you eat this shit for a month straight you'll get fat, people needed a documentary to see that?

They taste the same though.

Meat is an indulgence that is destroying the planet as we know it. Meat is a privilege, not a right. And meat eaters need to realize this.

>talking to americans as if they're functioning human beings

kek, I remember being young and naive too

>want a burger
>too scared to go outside let alone visit a mcdonalds

haven't eaten a burger in years

Not at all. McDonald's business has been declining since the movie was released.
They've changed their marketing to be more adult-oriented, and are using "better" ingredients, but it's not helping.

hahahaha

Meat is a technically a luxury, he's actually right

Don't you have some place that delivers to basements?

>Not at all. McDonald's business has been declining since the movie was released.

I can't use a phone because I get panic attacks.
I also don't trust anyone to handle my food

life is hard as paranoid shizo virgin I tell ya

>be eu in shape faggot
>be yesterday
>see this murican noodle shit where you add hot water and in few minutes is ready to eat
>decide to buy to try it
>go home eat it
>my lips are super greasy whole bole is super greasy
>im not even full can eat more
no wonder murica is so fat this shit had ridiculous amount of oil

Mcdonald's is gross, do not eat there, my friends.
>be me, an everyday citizen and consumer, and most importantly; Sup Forums poster
>I love a good deal
>walking by my local Wendy's™ and see their newest burger
>the Bacon Queso Burger. A quarter-pound of fresh, never frozen beef topped with warm and spicy poblano queso, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, fire-roasted salsa, red onions, and shredded cheddar cheese, all served on a toasted red jalapeno bun.
>wow i can't believe it! Tastes amazing! Good and also affordable! A full combo with medium fries and drink for only $6.99. Anons i tell you, it was glorious
If i were you, i'd head on down to my local wendy's today and try the new Bacon Queso Burger. it's waaay better than fast food. its Wendy's™
also that feeling when no girlfriend, hahaha, i love this website which i am a regular participating member of just like you guys

>no wonder murica is so fat this shit had ridiculous amount of oil

Fat doesn't make you fat

It's honestly mostly beef. Watch Cowspiracy. The beef industry uses 1/3 of the entire world's water consumption.

I can empathize, hang in there, pal. I had a nasty span of years where I felt I was always being watched even though I lock myself in my room. I still use a white noise machine constantly so no one could hear me typing or moving through my apartment walls.

yikes

Ramen is from the East. And it works if you're poor. 0.23c a piece.

the paranoid thing isn't as bad as the voices and sounds I constantly seem to hear. the stuff moving in the corner of my eyes also isn't helping.
sometimes have trouble recognising my face when I look into a mirror.

hell I just want to eat a fucking chickenburger again.

Yeah. I ordered a self help book that has some good tips on 'grounding' yourself and making it easier to realize that my own self importance isn't that big of a deal, so there's no reason anyone would be listening or recording me. I'm not that special.
It's still hard to get passed the initial fear/panic mode.

That's alarming. It must be very stressful. Depending on where you live, you can order prescription drugs online/get a doctor checkup. Medication helped me greatly, but to each their own.

The whole point of the documentary is that there are people in America, poor stupid people that think that fast food is real food and eat it three meals a day. He wanted to "live like them" for a month to see what it was really like so he stopped being a vegan, ate McDonalds for 3 meals a day, did very little exercise (like the average american) and had a doctor regularly test him to see how bad things were going how quickly.

To that end it was a pretty decent experiment to show just what happens if you try to use fast food as a replacement for real food.

Now for any sensible person with an IQ north of 90 this sounds like the most retarded shit ever because of course we all know that fast food is essentially sugary, fatty poison that you indulge in once in awhile either because your driving cross country or just want a treat or w/e. But the documentary wasn't for us brain-geniuses.

I'm unemployed since almost a year, just couldn't take it anymore when I suddenly started finding notes that I apparently wrote but couldn't remember or read what is written on it while hearing the phone ringing while its not ringing, coworkers asked me constantly whats wrong and then I just walked out one day during lunch and never returned.
in front of my parents I can somewhat pretend that everything is alright, but my mask is crumbling every day a bit more.

for us brain-geniuses. pfff stopped reading there, larper

McChicken isn't meat retard, it's soy and chicken

It caused a huge uproar over supersize and unhealthy shit overall so I would say it was very successful.

Defend this:

someone link Super Size me: With Whiskey

I grew up poor with dumb parents and they almost only at fast food.

Make it strawberry lemonade vodka and you've got my life.

The documentary is very flawed in that it makes claims about the health effects of fast food when all he really proved was the negative effects of over-eating

bowl noodles are made by the oriental jew, buddy

whenever I want McDonalds just think about what Rick and Morty did to Samuri Jack and REEEEE out of my appetite

>poor stupid people that think that fast food is real food and eat it three meals a day

Poor people don't actually think McDonalds is healthy, no matter how stupid they are. They buy it because its quick and cheap and their kids will actually like it. Healthyness has nothing to do with it. Poor people thinking is more", I'm tired, I don't have much time to cook or buy groceries, my kids probably won't eat what I do cook, might as well just get fast food tonight."

I gaurantee if you could offer anyone a decent, healthy meal in the same speed and cheapness as McDonalds, that kids would actually like, and make them full, they'd take it in a heartbeat. But everything is a compromise.

He did all that with and nearly killed himself and America just keeps getting fatter and fatter. I mean I guess if you factor out Mexicans and blacks we do pretty well, but that wouldn't be fair.

It costs like $30 to feed 4 people from McDonalds if everyone gets meals there's no way poor people could afford to eat that regularly

>"American noodles"
>ramen
Jesus fuck how often to you go through your day and just stop to think about America? Thick as a brick you absolute lunk.

I still want a eat it.

That is largely WHY they are poor. I'm in a hotel for work and while I'm being comped for meals, the best bang for my buck so far has been a coupon for 3 subway foot longs for 15.50 usd total. Shit I'd be poor too if I didn't know how to make a grocery list and use a pressure cooker.