This is partly our fault Sup Forums. Societal pressure and all

This is partly our fault Sup Forums. Societal pressure and all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMpO9D0rVRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

Who gives a fuck? Her shitty choices, her shitty problems. Fuck off OP, you sympathetic faggot.

Everyone is trying to be like kim Kardashian

Yeah dude, she fucked herself up trying to rebrand herself as a cougar.

I got it

Don't blame the "doctor" or Western "medicine."

Why can't the west into plastic surgery?

Fucking gooks do an amazing job. We got all these plastic surgeons and the best they can do is make you look like the fucking Orcs from Lord of the Rings.

>our fault
haha, no

I don't understand. These people are loaded and yet manage to find the worst plastic surgeons

She would have looked great if she aged naturally. I don't know why women get this kind of surgery.

Her own damn fault. She could've aged gracefully like this 62 year old bitch but she thought some kike doctor could changed the tides of time. Dumb ho

MJ had a legit condition that he let get to his head

Wow I would fuck the shit out of that 62 year old woman

not the same person

They're retarded.
They spend tons of money on social status shit like a big house or an expensive car, but then they're super Jewish about things that actually matter.

Liberal OP.

>It's "our" fault
>"our"

It's HER fault. She's Commie scum!

Plastic Surgery => The Plastic Jew

I'll be there for you

when the rain starts to pour

Jesus Christ, at least she's ready for when they do the all-female reboot of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but holy shit.

Oy vey. Doctor Jew says:

>cut off the tip of your penis
>get breast implants
>get lip implants
>get butt implants
>get a nose job
>get a facelift

Just cut my shit up, Kike!

who is she. that looks delicious, and i'm about half her age

Does anyone else think about living to sixty or whatever and then getting a sex change just to see what it's like?

But honestly, even thinking that I'll live to sixty is a bit of a stretch to begin with.

I'm sure it's pure Hell.

What is it with Jews and cutting things off?

Fake and gay
Commit suicide

Surgicide.

Well, you listed 5 things were these jews added things to you, and one where they take them away.

>plastic surgery
>gaining something

You lose it all. You lose your lips, everything.

It's a death sentence to your body parts.

> oh boy, i added to my skin
> my skin is better now with a tattoo!

Well, you're talking out of your ass most likely, but I'm not very interested in this argument.

Don't you have a pet dog to take to the hospital for an impacted colon?

Bruce Jenner thought about that.

Asia takes care of its ladyboys.

no. I'm a cat person. You can tell because I've already posted cats. And also sexy women. I'm also straight.

the thought that they are either shaving their jaw down or like breaking it and repositioning it just sends shivers down my spine

One day your cats will rape you!

>This is partly our fault Sup Forums

She's actually decent looking tbqh

I dont ever follow celebrities, are there any more recent ones that turned themselves this fucking ugly?

It's because SK has 20% of South Koreans plus Asians from other countries to practice on. They literally all want the same things done to them (double eyelid surgery, chin shavings) so doctors can become specialized in them.

It's a lot worse than you think. My friends fiancé is a surgeon and she cringed so hard from watching it. Apparently some patients lose the feeling in their face because they cut a major nerve.
youtu.be/zMpO9D0rVRM

that, and it's ugly Asians getting it done. a lot of whites were already alright looking and fucked it all up trying to get that 10/10 look into their 50s. It probably helps that the Asians are also younger getting this done, as the skin will heal back better.

> don't breed with them
> your children will still be ugly half breed rice niggers

>our fault
>our
Kill yourself and I really mean it.
Kill yourself fucking leaf faggot.
I have never been this mad in my whole life because of this shitty bait thread I seriously want to nuke Canada and burn all of you maple leaf faggot down to ashes including the dumb bitch in your picture.

Was this the template?

>a lot of whites were already alright looking and fucked it all up trying to get that 10/10 look into their 50s

This. Mickey Rourke is another good example. Dude was a chad that every woman wanted to fuck, got plastic surgery because he claimed boxing fucked his face up (it barely did) and now he looks like some weird ass tranny witch body biker kek.

lmao

LMAO that bitch had a chin you could shovel coal with. I'm a little sad she got rid of it, I would have wanted to fuck shovel-jaw woman. I'd like to fuck her and cum on her huge chin.

Because we're not mongoloids.

Those surgeries have a ghastly failure/complication rate. You just dont hear about the frankensteins because asian countries encourage ugly people to kill themselves.

Those people suicide or end up moving out to the country or their lawsuits are laughed at because admitting to get plastic surgery is admitting you're ugly.

Yeah, every time I see Korean plastic surgery before and afters they look way better. I don't think they are trying to look white really. I don't get that. They honestly end up looking more Japanese, which is a dominant culture in Asia.

Because gook plastic surgery takes young, ugly girls and makes them more attractive.

Western plastic surgery disasters usually involve aging celebrities that were attractive when they were younger.

Plastic surgery can help make an ugly person more attractive, but it fails at turning back time.

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY