Is today a great day to get shot, or what?

Is today a great day to get shot, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Anthony_Hill
youtu.be/rwHJL5X97Do
youtube.com/watch?v=WCNNiRfQiTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>disarm shooter
>get shot by police
lol wtf

let's just give guns to literally everyone

>be american police officer
>too scared to stop mass-shooter
>happily kill person who stopped mass-shooter because they showed me up
I give up on trying to understand this shit

>The US will be safer if everyone has guns
>Police can say they "fear for their lives" and shoot someone whenever they see person
USA is amazing country. Every time I see what I think is the dumbest thing, they do the dumber.

Is this real?

I like gunz I have one at home and the license for the hard stuff.

But honestly you should be reasonable and give them away.

It's basically our solution to over population. It's kind of like a lottery system, but even more biased against the bottom of the socio-economic ladder.

Goldenlel.jpg

>over population
but there is plenty of room!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Now he just needs a 1 million medical bill and this would be the most america story ever.

I guarantee you he did, he might even be successfully charged with a crime, too. The bolis will certainly receive a medal.

Amarillo has been in national news a lot recently

Amarillo is awful, please stop making the state look even more retarded than it is

OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

What are you even supposed to do in this kind of situation? Shoot the police before they shoot you?

I wonder if this would be self defence or murder.

He should have respected the shooter's constitutional rights.

Nothing obviously, the police totally fucked up. Heads are gonna roll in the lawsuit against the police department.

>be police
>Get called to a shooting scene
>bust the doors down
>see a spanish dude with a gun, holding down a white guy
>BAM BAM BAM
>mission accomplished

>find out later he was the one who disarmed him
>ohshit.jpg
>gets aquitted as the real hero pays a million dollars in medical bills

>Heads are gonna roll in the lawsuit against the police department.

kek thats my city

They fucked up in not killing him.

There's a first time for everything, I suppose.

I always figured I'd just lie down on the ground, but I've seen the police shoot people doing that too. Maybe if you throw all your clothes off to show you're not concealing anything?

damn, good post i really dont know,

You will be already dead trying tho.
You grab soemthing.
Death sentence.

>get shot because the police think you're insane for stripping naked

If he had a gun, this wouldn't have happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Anthony_Hill

Reading the full article, the cops apperently told him to throw down the gun, but he was afraid it might discharge so he tried to put it down deliberately, and that’s when they shot him.

He’s still certainly gonna win the eventual lawsuit, but when cops ask you to drop the gun, you should immediately just drop it. Guns are designed not to go off just from hitting the ground.

Now there's a thought. What if you shoot yourself before the cops do? You could aim for a less vital spot, like your big toe or your earlobe. Since you've technically been shot they'll be forced to take you to a hospital instead of killing you.

>I always figured I'd just lie down on the ground

youtu.be/rwHJL5X97Do

When you're on the ground, all curled up and clutching yourself, the cops wouldn't know if you're concealing any weapons in that position and would have to shoot you.

I have finally been convinced, i NEED an automatic military grade rifle in my possession

>On July 22, the head of the local police union, John Rivera, said that the officer who fired the bullets was aiming for Kinsey's patient, and was "trying to save Kinsey's life."

Shoot up police, America and get hire sheriffs. This is only true answer.

This is only true english

>learning english
Cuck soyboi

>when you find out that your beloved anime japan is country with soy as one of its basic foods

Atheists btfo!

Los Angeles has both the Sheriff and police department for some reason. None of them are trustworthy tho

What the fuck were they thinking? Not only did the dude have his hands up in the air, he was laying on the ground on his back. How could anyone in that position be threatening?

>just released from jail and was trying to turn his life around

The reality outmemes Sup Forums.

So not only did he completely miss his intended target, he managed to hit a man, laying prone, in front of him.

I'm sure Miami promptly reviewed their pistol qualification procedures and decided to up the requirements.

The video literally says "police violence".
Reinterpreted, that means "The problem is not our ridiculously short training, that only consists of brainwashing the future cops into seeing every civilian as a threat, and the problem is also not the absence of psychological evaluations, no, the problem is that cops inexplicably become violents, also muh racism".

THE MEMES JACK

>United "pew pew at the pews" States

Apparently they were trying to kill the autist but missed.

so he actually wanted to shoot the disabled kid with the toy truck?

>be American
>save lives
>get shot

didn't you see the one with the retarded kid with the screwdriver?

they shot him so that he fell on the hand holding the screwdriver. while he was lying unconscious on the ground (or maybe he was already dead), they kept screaming at him that he should show his hands and drop the "knife". I swear they were on the verge of shooting him again even though he was already unconscious.

>be American
>get shot while getting shot

> seeing every civilian as a threat
I get that the police themselves aren't blameless in this. The pay and the drudgery of patrol aren't doing favors in the pool of potential applicants for the work. Or for retention of good cops.

But also, here in the States, whether you speak to flight attendants or waiters or teachers or nurses or cops, there has been a meteoric rise in hostility directed at service employees. For police, it's making it much more difficult to sift actual threats from some guy just going about his day.

Some Canadian guy shot two cops who did a no knock entry and he got off scott free.

>Heads are gonna roll in the lawsuit against the police department.
Yeah two weeks paid leave

can't make this shit up
thank you usa for being so amazing

There is absolutely nothing you can do. They shoot you and get away with it or you defend yourself in a justified situation and get to spend the rest of your life in prison, while those prisons make a good buck off of you.

Is stuff like "making sure police officers get shit on if there was reasonable doubt a shooting was justified" handled on a local, state, or national level in America? And why isn't it ever a talking point during election times?

Yes, even though the officers confirmed themselves 30 seconds prior it was indeed a toy truck

wa

in which states cops are not trigger happy, i mean, is there any

at some point id like to visit the USA as a tourist but im not going to unless im sure im not getting shot

>Is stuff like "making sure police officers get shit on if there was reasonable doubt a shooting was justified" handled on a local, state, or national level in America? And why isn't it ever a talking point during election times?

Police unions
Police unions
Police unions

dunno, which parts of hungary aren't overrun with cigany? news is always sensationalized, america is plenty safe

hmm, better than expected if I'm to be frank

it is not, this thing happened, it could have been me

This exact post was posted before.

They are called gypsies in american

>He took that guy's gun! Shoot him!

*BOOM*
*CRASH*

that's all it takes for a American police officer to break into your life and humiliate and kill you. Why don't YOU have a gun?

His only mistake was not shooting the police after refusing to tip them.

>be police officer
>murder somebody
>acquire six month vacation with pay

DOG BLESS

>It appears to be the result of a domestic dispute
>Three people involved.
Let me guess, man wife and wife's boyfriend?

The fact that he is hispanic makes it nearly perfect already.

>be american dog
>get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=WCNNiRfQiTg

What the fuck, huezilian police officers won't kill someone for no reason...

>killing a dog in a liveleak country
nah it wouldn't be even news in brazil.
but fuck these cops

Dogs and humans are too unpredictable to be kept alive.

>the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
>fuck that shit lol ima just take the bad guys gun
>*gets shot by cops*
#BlueLivesMatter