Why this scene turned into a meme?There is dozens of worse capeshit scenes

Why this scene turned into a meme?There is dozens of worse capeshit scenes.

Don't tell me Sup Forums worship a forced meme created and spammed everyday by some Sup Forumstard

Someone managed to leak the opening of TDKR months before it came out in theaters, the meme actually predates the movie's official release

Because it rides that fine meme line between bad and great, it's advanced memery.
For example memeing about how bad The Room is not memeing, there is nothing to "meme" about something so universally thought as bad.
The TDKR is the perfect vessel for memeing, it's a spectacularly executed action set piece with actually ridiculous non-sense writing, it's almost abstract when you dissect it.

For you.

>If I pulled that off would you die?
>It would be extremely painful!
>You're a big guy.
>For you.

Seriously this might be the worst, most autistic exchange of dialogue I've ever heard in a major film.

If I pull that off would you die?*
It would be extremely painful without the exclamation mark*

C'mon atleast post it properly.

>There is dozens of worse capeshit scenes.

but this scene is literally the best so those worse scenes are irrelevant.

we are talking about the good one here.

To this day, I still don't even know what he meant by the last line. How is "for you" even a reply?

Spoken like a big guy.

normalization of a tragedy

"It would be extremely painful for you" as in if he took off the mask CIA would regret it, however, in an interview Tom Hardy said he read the line it as "I'm a big guy for you." meaning he's a big guy for CIA.

>it would be extremely painful.
>you're a big guy. (so you should be able to take it)
>for you (you misunderstood, I meant it would be extremely painful for you if you tried to take it off, I would hurt you)

in actuality though, the actor delivered the line to mean
>I'm a big guy, for you

It's meant to be aimed at CIA.
If CIA were to pull off Bane's mask, it would be extremely painful for CIA.
Because CIA thinks Bane meant Bane would be the one in pain.
Bane added in the for you to mean the pain was for CIA.
It would be extremely painful for you to take off my mask because I'll hurt you if you try.

"I'm a big guy TO you," would have been more clear.

One person spammed BANE? over a few months
Probably Saetre

Wrong, it was YOU'RE A BIG GUY / FOR YOU / WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN that started it all.

When YOU'RE A BIG GUY / FOR YOU got exhausted it moved onto BANE.

Sounds like they were just getting lazier and lazier.

Because when someone takes time to make god-tier kino it becomes immortalized in the anals of memes, shiny and chrome.

>pic unrelated

Watch the scene. Seriously. Once you've experienced the memes, it becomes surreal. Just sit down and watch the full plane scene. I swear you can't help but laugh.

When Masketta grabs the steering wheel at the start. The way CIA is standing. The way Bane walks with the mask on his head. The fact that this just makes 0%. The lack of blood only adds to the dream like feel.

Just one more year until this meme is a decade old
BRAVO NOLAN

>the anals of memes

Most funny thing is how it cuts away after the 4you because you canĀ“t show him react to that sonsense. He probably laughed.

>The Dark Knight trilogy is over 20 decades old

It's cause the scene was attached to the previews of another movie, I think it was one of the mission impossible movies