Can we discuss web-shooters for a sec? Which one did you guys prefer?

Can we discuss web-shooters for a sec? Which one did you guys prefer?

My dick lmao

the one that cribbed Cameron's notes.

Natural web shooters are more believable and fit the spideman powers than a kid being able to invent them.

Web shooters are the Superior choice

lmao

FLY

How did this fucker not notice this??

Web devices, since they're the most faithful to the comics.

So stupied that they gave him tech shooters just to tie him to Iron Man more. He has always had natural webs.

t. Raimi

no, you're wrong. It makes no sense for a genetic mutation to allow peter to suddenly shoot webs from his wrists with enough force to attach to objects 20, 30 even 40 metres away.

I think it would make sense for him to secrete webs from body, and then he could just package it up into canisters and just design the web shooters.
Boom, fixed. It shows peter is still very smart, enough to make designer webshooters but not enough to design a multimillion dollar chemical compound using only high school lab equipment, and it gives a more realistic spider power.

you're wrong as well
I'm pretty sure he never originally had natural webs. I don't really read spiderman comics, but I'm certain he only got his natural ability to shoot webs after the Spider Island event or some shit

Secrete webs from what? His ding dong?

I don't recall high school to ever use paper plates.

I just like the idea of web shooting being another one of his powers. For what purpose did they make the web shooters a separate device in the first place? It's a weird decision and organic just seems more logical.

Why doesn't Spider-man just sell his webbing formula and make millions?

Why did Raimi cut/change the scene with Peter having webshooters? He clearly has them in OPs pic.

god I want to suffocate between them

>no, you're wrong. It makes no sense for a genetic mutation to allow peter to suddenly shoot webs from his wrists with enough force to attach to objects 20, 30 even 40 metres away.
It's fucking capeshit

The "explanation" is there is no need for a super strong but temporary adhesive/web, even though Spider-man manages to use it on a daily basis for things like rescue work and big companies could develop it further after purchasing the patent.

Natural webs are more believable than a teenager being able to either be able to steal a seemingly limitless supply of web fluid from a large company or being able to create his own web fluid from high school chemicals without no-one else ever replicating it. The comics aren't perfect and they weren't designed to be made into films, taking some creative liberties is a good thing.

Based

The power one makes more sense, a fucking 15 year old invents a seemingly super strength web epoxy?

This, organic webshooters are objectively better.

ORGANIC WORKS BETTER WITH THE LOGIC OF THE CHARACTER!!!FACT!!!

Spider silk is pretty strong bruh, SM's webs are the same material but scaled up.

I find easier to imagine, and would rather fantasize about having superpowers than a machine that does incredible shit. Which ultimately is what it is all about.

Mechanical is reddit
Organic is Sup Forums

spiders make web so why wouldnt a spider man make his own web from his body

Remember the 90's cartoon where at least once per episode he had to change the cartridge mid-fall only to survive not crashing to his death.

He strikes again with his wisdom

his kids would be the ones with that ability. That or they would be born with 8 legs or a fuckton of eyes

I'm not sure when this happens, but he does get 8 legs sometimes.

he was the best spiderman. that whole arc was fucking cool, i miss saturday morning cartoons

The only reason they brought the mechanical web shooters into the movies is so they could pad out the run time with scenes of him creating them; you know this is the real answer.

And toys, and RDJ.

>using the word "believable" in anything comic related

R u guys retarted

except his powers have nothing to do with spiders, the reason he is spider-man is because he was bit by one, the powers are just generic quick reaction times and super strength and agility, even the wall crawling was explained early on as him just gripping the wall tightly

In the comics the web shooters are really just a plot device.
He's always running out at the WORST possible moments

Web shooters are dumb. I always wondered how he avoided spinnimg when he made a fist. MCU "fixed" this by not letting him punch anyone.

The fact that people actually debate this shit makes me laugh before putting me into a deep depression

I hate the use of the term autistic but seriously guys seek help

mechanical is better so that he can be "low on webbing" in order to steal a car from his enemy flash thompson for a 1 minute long audi commercial in the middle of the movie because that's what spider-man does with his great power and responsibility right lol, steal a fucking car

In the 90's cartoon, Spider-Man used web shooters.

The webbing is not part of his ability. He makes the stuff because Spider-Man is a bit of a genius scientist.

Raimi is based, faggot

UP, UP, AND AWAY WEB

>hey this guy who is famous for taking pictures of spider man no one else can get
>and always seems vanish as soon as spider man shows up
>just patented spider man's secret spider web formula and web shooter
Great, now everyone knows who peter is and any fucking idiot who can break into the patent office or infiltrate the company that manufactures it (which is probably already ran by a super-villain) can now use his webbing for evil.

Peter is one of the smarter characters in the marvel universe which is lousy with super genius scientists gaining some ironic super power.

The comics did it a lot. It was a way to inject tension into situations.

what bothers me even more than a kid inventing them with these things

If he can make them, why doesn't everyone have them?

doesn't anyone understand the concept of an arms race?

like why the fuck doesn't Cap and black widow and the guy with the bow wear ironman suits?

why doesn't every enemy they fight wear them

only Hulk and Thor are stronger without them