OPERATION MENTALLY HILL

DONT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292303-clinton-to-give-speech-linking-trump-to-alt-right

So as some of you may know Hillary is going to give a speech about us on Thursday, linking us to trump

This board will undoubtedly be flooded with redditors and Normie scum, so to combat this we will have to go deep undercover and become Hillary shills for about a week

Thanks to CTR spam, the archives are full of pro Clinton threads, we just have to shill her for a while and then we can go back to normal

Talking points will be
>I love Clinton because she keeps niggers poor
>I love Clinton because she starts wars in the Middle East
>I love Clinton because fuck Palestine

Etc etc.

Remember, after her speech hits we go into Clintoris mode

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/18/11434098/alt-right-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a bump.

Can I bump my own threads

Bump

not on Sup Forums Works on some less popular boards.

Already got my shit ready senpai

Check'd and bump'd

I'm ready

Holy fuck, so you aren't even a regular and you're suggesting we do this shit?

Fuck this shit, fuck this thread
When the normies come they'll get a Hitler to the face

i think this is really smart. just imagine the traffic this site would get and its all hillary wants niggers dead. lmao

I trust Hillary Clinton to protect women's rights, just like she protected women from her husband's sexual harassment.

Am I doing it right?

Less sarcastic but and more insane democrat. Actually act like an deluded democrat.

>When the normies come they'll get a Hitler to the face

Amen.

bump

Oh boy, thats some fine banter. Is meme central already working on this?

Let them come, we will break the conditioning.

Only if Sup Forums and/or pol are explicitly mentioned

If she mentions, say, Brietbart or Reddit the plan should be to do the same thing on those forums/comment sections

Damn nice one user.

Typical of trump supporters, trying to win elections with lies.

It's not going to work since most people aren't THAT retarded

Bump famalam
i love Hillary because I want blacks to vote democrat forever.

>being this new
Let's go home boys.

Bad move for Hillary, damage-control-wise. All she's doing is increasing the alt-right's credence among the mainstream right.

Great meme but make it, ... fucks everyone in the county.

We learned it from watching you, Shlomo.

Let's do it boys.

Bump

Nice. I'll be responding to myself a lot because they won't be able to tell.

Bumperino

Nigger please. You fags can't even coordinate your dicks into each other's assholes. How the fuck are you gonna coordinate some pro-Hillary disguise?

Shitposting ain't exactly rocket science.

I wanna help guys.
Can someone make a slogan type thingy with the following text?
"Antwerp diamond merchants for Hillary 2016"
"Trump wants to downgrade the diamond trade between the US and the EU. Plese vot Hillary this November so that we can keep and increase our collaboration between our two great nations."
"Thanks to Hillary we'll be able to keep our African diamond mines like in the Carnot region open, so that we can maintain and perhaps increase our export to the US."
"Trump wants to put a stop to our dimaond trade, we can not let this happen."
"Vote Hillary 2016"
So yeah something like that so that we the Flemish can help out

The truth is white people will never understand our origins and the systemic racism we face on a day-to-day basis. Some have experienced vicariously some of our strife but that lends to sympathy. We should evoke empathy. We need to enslave white people so they know how Africans felt. Also, we should give them the whole treatment like 3/5 voting, lashings, bloody mandigo brawls for our entertainment, rape white women, appropriate their whole culture, separate families, ect. Who is with me?

Is this good?

go back to whence you came

What the hell do you think everyone on this board has been trying to do for the last 5 years?

The speech is about Breitbart you idiots. Trump has just hired Breitbart's editor as his new campaign manager

I like this.. I approve of this message..

Praise be to kek

>Is this where we cheat the voting system?
>No mam, this is where we get coffee

I am with Her anyway
-Trump got me interested in winning
-She is winning
-I can be a winner #WithHer
How can you not support the most powerful and ruthless woman in 100 years?

Wew, lad

Someone needs to edit that into her riding a dick.

Fuck you and fuck this stupid idea.

>Hillary is going to give a speech about us on Thursday
are you sure about this? i thought she would talk about brietbart since they've been in the news for the past week. Sup Forums is too much of a fringe site to resonate with people. the only thing normies know about Sup Forums is Anonymous

this is the greatest idea ever user. I'M IN.

We can say all kinds of racist shit, say we're hillary supporters, then screenshot it all and post on twitter AS the speech is happening!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely joining in on this. start posting your own stuff now and screenshot right now in preparation for when the speech happens.

Oh shit this thread is still up, I figured it would slide

Fuck you niggers who say this won't work

How many ways can one person be unfit?

We can't trust Donald Trump with the US military, thats for sure, HE WANTS TO GET ALONG WITH RUSSIA?!?!?!?!

I feel safe knowing Hillary will be in charge, I know that she will protect us by invading Iran and destabilizing Syria even more

she had the firm hand and sound judgment to support invading Iraq knowing it had literally nothing to do with 9/11, thats why #imwithher

I love Hillary. She is the only candidate that says she's going to help the blacks but then completely ignores them. It's perfect for our operations.

This needs to be Sup Forums's banner for the remainder of the election.

BUMP

>Remember, after her speech hits we go into Clintoris mode
CTR shills are so desperate that they think we will do their work for them. Are your superiors wondering where the $7 million went? Are they wondering why Trump is winning the uncensored internet? Fuck right off.

Mah negro. This board is full of extremists who support Hillary because she keeps niggers out of white neighborhoods. While the rather moderate Trump supporters are actually not even mentioning race, just "Americans", as if niggers were people. Bluepilled fools! Only Hillary can make America white again by keeping niggers in poverty, in their ghettos, and she will disarm them so the police can kill niggers at will without fear of repercussions. Niggers in the army will be sent off to die in some wars far from home where they can't bother white people. Also, abortion rates clearly show that WAY more negresses abort their niglets than white people.
Hillary is fighting niggers on several fronts, we need to support her. She's the one who will bring on the race war!

>blacks are going to double down on the "kill whites who vote for Trump" rhetoric
>alienate even more people in the process

Besides an influx in faggots from other sites the days following this speech will be glorious. Hillary is only going to fan the flames, brothers.

Bump for shilling

ATTENTION PLS

Since the Hilldog Is coming after us on thursday i thought we should definitely HIT HER BACK

So, during her speech lets fill twitter up with racist/rape-jokes and everything fun having to do with violence against women!

#HITHERBACK or something better.

Dubs decide the hashtag?

okay everyone. this thread will not work for the fake, racist, pro hillary messages as any screenshots in this thread will be easy to trace from a screenshot.

I'm starting a new thread right now and I WILL NOT be linking it to this thread.

recap:

-pose as genuine hillary supporter
-say racist and sexist shit
-insult Trump and say how he's going to help black people

You don't get the point do you. The plan is, if she does a speech and name drops us as supporting Trump, we go into Mossad mode and start shilling for Hillary in ways that are really inappropriate and counter productive to her campaign.

I'm collecting posts for a giant collage to celebrate Sup Forums's current delusion over Trump, like this Romney one. If any of you guys have some passionate pro-Trump pasta or would like to preemptively declare that Trump was super serious about X but obviously sarcastic and metaphorical about Y, let me have it.
Thanks.

We've been way way ahead of you on this.
t. /cfg/ meme team

Keep this shit up and Twitter will start demanding ID verification and turning records over to the government.

Why do you even answer, it's an obvious troll or false flag agent provocateur. Not even a 12 year old retard would think that's a good idea, this guy is obviously not legit.

>Finland
It's time to filter the Finns, I guess, only ever seen bullshit like this recently from there.

This guy gets it.

I want Hillary to win because she's pretty and a great defense lawyer. Even George Soros is behind her.

alright, made the mew thread. find it yourself please from the catalog.

go there, start posting racist pro hillary stuff.

No, if you act like that eventually genuine people whole subscribe to such beliefs will feel at home here.

Act like a racist who is for hillary because she kills arabs and blacks.

It's true, no one would be able to destroy niggers and just about everyone else, especially mudslimes, better than hillary.
Keep the bodies dropping and the oil flowing in the middle east, war economy baby YEAH

We democrats need to put on the white hoods and teach these uppity niggers a lesson again. Clinton2016.

We should have a week of nigger facts. Focus on the nigger on white rape.

dis son

Lemme explain something to you OP.
When you say "alt-right", you're not referring to Sup Forums. You're referring to your 4-5 neckbeard friends that collect fedoras.
No one likes the alt-right. It's just a bunch of faggots that want white pride to grow but are too much of a pussy to do something for it.
What's even worse is that some of you call yourselves "nazis". Let me set this straight. Natsoc groups are gathering in the woods training militarism, studying, debating and finding new ways to make the natsoc utopia better. You, on the other hand, are just shitting on some random forum or image board about how bad modern american conservatism is.

No one cares. Get off your beanbag chair, dust off your cheeto fingers, go out there and have white children for fucks sake.

There's already another thread about this. Shills are working overtime

Good. That will drive them closer to bankruptcy.

> Don't worry, I'm as healthy as a ....

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

>another thread.

The 'other thread' is the thread to post racist hillary messages in.

Haven't read the thread, but why not just redpill the normies and show them the truth that they aren't getting from CNN?

How to offend a liberal:

bump threads that aren't part of the propaganda broadcasting

bump, smart user is smart

why not both?

Good stuff

REMINDER: THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR POSTING SCREENSHOT WORTHY PRO HILL STUFF

(not linked to on purpose)

Go to the catalog, find it and start posting believable pro-Hillary messages.

Red pill does not work that way. It is not a projectile zombie cure you can load into a shotgun for easily ending the zombie outbreak.

It's a personal decision to demand scrutiny and think for yourself instead of drifting with the flock the rest of your life for the benefit of shepherds. Truth be told, most people deserve to exist solely for the benefit of others and that's exactly how sheep work.

After the champion's victory is complete, they'll just become sheep for his vassals.

Hey guys, check out this racist Pro-Democrat advertisement from the Civil War

Also Black People, did you know That it was democrats who voted against your right to be free, vote, and have citizenship!?

I'm gonna do the exact opposite of this, OP

SIEG HEIL 14/88

why not also make intentionally bad hillary ads ones with faulty information or already debunked stuff on them that would make it easier to win arguments and harder for them to defend

>Donald Trump would've deported him for being a Muslim

Are Shillbots really this delusional?

vox.com/2016/4/18/11434098/alt-right-explained

Well Vox the democratic puppet media also made an article about us. All this attention will fuck us 2fold

Yep. Their low IQ, narrative riddled brains can misinterpret anything.

>TEMPORARY ban on visitation by NON-CITIZEN Muslims until we have the security to stop any terrorists among them
mid-wit libtard translation
>RACIST LITERALLY HITLER TRUMP WANTS TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS

They pretend there was a reversal of parties.

When did it happen...

Was it JFK, who told people to get a job and told the government to enable this by spending less?

Was it LBJ, who signed the resolution bringing USA into the Vietnam war and turned today's black cities into the flaming shitholes we know and love?

Jimmy Carter did jack shit and Kennedy basically told them to shut the fuck up and earn their keep. Therefore, it was LBJ.

>Democrats tried to destroy the civil rights act
>Democrats tried to keep blacks disarmed so the KKK could burn their homes down
>KKK was the militant wing of the anti-abolition Democratic party
>One Democrat reverses history by offering gifts of diseased blankets and whisky

>LBJ's "Model cities" are hell on earth to this very day
>95% of US blacks' strife can be divided evenly between inability to fight crime or start a career

bampfu

Ignore this, there was a spelling error. use this pic instead

As if they won't catch on immediately to what we're doing.
>Oh look at these obviously photoshopped photos of Hillary in a Klan outfit. I was wrong about Hillary all along! If Sup Forums likes her, then I hate hate hate her! I'm going to tell all of my reddit friends that Hillary is a grand dragon
Is that how you people think this will go?

>They pretend there was a reversal of parties.
Anybody who says this, ask them to name ONE politician who switched sides.

We need to mass mail this to African Americans.

First, 15,000 emails where not all of the sudden "Found". The FBI looked at them, found nothing. A lawsuit by the right-wing funded "Judicial Watch" asked that they be released to the public and the Judge in the case agreed. Nothing new there. This email thing is so bogus from the start. Lets geek out for a moment; Email servers circa 2008-2009 were transitioning from a Novel/sendmail/procmail based system to MS-Exchange. People that used Exchange were hooked and liked it; the contacts, the calendar system, attachment handling were just superior. The word is that State department email just wasn't good at handling all of that like exchange, so it was common to setup alternative email routes. So have your smart IT guys set up a server running EXCHANGE and your productivity increases 20 fold! Of course being security conscious, you can't just put the Sec. of State on the cloud! Security-wise she was Sec of State married to a former President, so what would be more secure than to run the server from her home? Which is more secure; Collin Powell using AOL or Clinton running her own email server?

So we act normal?

I remember Sup Forums did this when Jessi Slaughter was to appear on a morning talk show. This was soon after. I BACKTRACED IT! video

No mention of 4chin on show. Sup Forums was very upset that day.

I really hope they mention Sup Forums and not just Sup Forums

i think they may think hillarys policys will hurt blacks and then think that trump is the only choice