Why are feminists so intent on defending and promoting Islam when it should be a million times the enemy to them that...

Why are feminists so intent on defending and promoting Islam when it should be a million times the enemy to them that the "patriarchy" is?

Because they know subconsciously they would have to follow Islamic doctrine if Muslims took over. Feminism in its modern state only exists because European men give their women freedom.

/thread

This is now a Hugh Neutron Thread

women like to bitch. It's in their natures. They want men to respond so they close their legs and feel like they have powers

Feminists love Islam, so western men tell them they're stupid, so they ask women to close their legs, so men are angry and they feel like they have powers

Women in Muslimistan probably tease their men saying they're going to the West to get knocked up, so their men scream, etc...

tl,dr: women are dumb

Because liberals suffer from a white savior complex and must defend the poor brown people. That's the only reason.

Feminists are retarded, that's why. They universalize the african-american "struggle" to all minority groups, even if those minorities are more comparable to Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses or Mennonites. Europeans do the same thing but with mexicans, they treat them closer to blacks than as spaniards.

>feminists
>being able to conceive, even subconsciously, of a world that isn't an upper middle class white suburb

They want oppression points.
They think that anything oppressed is secretly a good thing.
They think they're oppressed now, but in reality they are the most free women in the entire world and don't know what real oppression is.

They're in for a real surprise when Muhammad starts beating the shit out of them on the street for not covering up and the effeminate boyfriend does nothing but scream for police.

does the Sharia Ken doll come with stones or a vial of acid accessory?

Feminism IS islam.

because youre all too stupid to think of more creative ideological warfare by western powers.

Because the enemy is the white man. Anything is good with feminism as long as it weakens the white man.

>Removable hijab

I don't think sharia allows that

I just stumbled upon the post in pic. related in /r/Religion before

is this real life ?

Intersectionality.

AKA "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Feminism aligning with Islam gives the game away that both are aligned against Western White Men.

Ditto LGBT4mulsims. Both nutjob leftist organisations reveal that they couldn't give a fuck about equality, they want to hurt White Western Men.

No even making this up. The more honest of them will freely admit this.

>look at pic
>removable
What? The veil or the woman? The second one is not haram tho

/threaded

I'm sure some women are secretly delighted that they will be able to wear bags over their ugly heads and have someone else make every decision for them.

Because their enemy isn't exactly the patriarchy, it's western society and values as a whole, which in their view created a patriarchy. They view Islam as also oppressed and victimized by Western society, and that any backlash is justified.

It's kind of a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of deal.

Are you pulling this shit out of your ass or do you actually have examples of your claims?

Here in Germany the most prominent and oldest feminist rails on Islam and its shit in her feminist magazine and on its webpage all the time.

Remember this when someone finds 'her' hanging from a crane.