What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

he was jelly

It wasn't Mozart who was laughing at him. It was G*d.

It's really irritating to struggle and work hard to be good at something and then have to look at a guy who's a prodigy savant

He drunk the Wizard at 30 kool aid.

No matter how hard you work at something, there will be somebody better than you. The lesson is don't even try.

you misspelled *God

the lesson is, dont get a chip on your shoulder..yes someone will always be be better, but that should always give you motivation to better yourself, stop speaking a woman

He was jealous of Amadeus being really, really, really fucking good at composition.

so why did god hate saltyeri again?

But he did nothing wrong

Talented enough to recognize artistic genius, not talented enough to create any of his own. He sold his soul for mass appeal and sought to bury a genuine artist out of impotent butthurt rage using his social connections and influence within the Court.

>The lesson is don't even try.

top b8

>why did god give this asshole the gift of being a musical genius
> god why am i not better than this tweek
>oh my god, Mozart is such an annoying fuck!
>i could have been a better messenger of gods music
>my feet hurt

the end

satan killed his father and made him musically talented, god sent mozart to teach salieri a lesson for selling his soul

by the end he didn't really want him to die though, he was happy in helping Mozart in the process of creating music, even if it was something as little as writing it down, it was as if he was close to god. It symbolized that hater are just jealous people who wish they were in your position, or at least close to it.

I studied computer science, programing

Felt pretty okish, then 2nd year roomate at dorm is a fucking Mozart level wizkid from the movie.

He drinks like crazy, he smokes, he chases girls like crazy, is bit emotionally unstable when drunk. All this while also representing the fucking country in programming competition where he is the coder and others are high tier math guys. He does my assignments in matter of 20 minutes.

Thats when I kinda mehhed whole programming and focused more on sysadmin classes from that year on.

The only reason he didn't want him to die was because the Requiem wasn't finished. It would forever be an inferior work fleshed out by a man without the talent or vision to do anything but diminish its greatness.

Also, you are now aware that Amadeus is a loose adaptation of "The Fountainhead" with music substituted for architecture.

He was a brainlet while Mozart was a chad musician

Nobody cares about your life story.

Vanity. Pride. Jealousy.

and isnt that wonderful

WOW, I just had the craziest idea. Imagine a movie in the spirit of Whiplash, but with fucking SALIERI trying to be the best composer of his time. He does what he can to outsmart that Johann Sebastian Bach guy and (here's the twist) he MAKES it.

Oh, I forgot.
And it's set in America.

I cared

Play CIA.