Florida/pol/: August 30th Primary Edition

Discussion of Florida State politics and the situation here with other Sup Forumsacks. Relevant links:

>ballotpedia.org/Florida_elections,_2016

Debbie Wasserman Schultz accused of rigging Florida Primary
>regated.com/2016/08/debbie-wasserman-schultz-accused-rigging-florida-primary/

Congressional Democrats Wade into South Florida Primary
>sunshinestatenews.com/story/congressional-democrats-wade-south-florida-primary

Florida Voter Registration Changes Give Clear Edge To Donald Trump
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/22/florida-voter-registration-changes-give-clear-edge-to-donald-trump/amp/

Our picks for the Florida Senate: Endorsements 2016
>orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-endorsements-state-senate-20160818-story.html

Jacksonville Times-Union Endorsements
>m.jacksonville.com/times-union-endorsement#showInfo=http://m.wap.jacksonville.com/times-union-endorsement?fmt=www

Other urls found in this thread:

carlosberuff.com
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013§ion=politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping with accurate state representation

Bump for Carlos

carlosberuff.com

Dog lives matter, don't reelect Scott adams

It isn't accurate, Boca is the shit, not the other way around.

I miss La Florida. 954 dfb boo here.

Gulf Coast represent!

>Boca is the shit

Enjoy having no beach parking just to visit Spanish River

I'm curious to see how many Florida Ricans browse Sup Forums

This Florida job market is terrible. I'm only 24 and no college degree so employers look at me as undependable. I signed up for all these employment websites and they keep giving me the same places I already applied to several times! If you're moving to Florida you'd better have a job already lined up.

Orlando job market is pretty good so long as you aren't expecting to make $15 an hour right away. Disney and Universal hire anyone once and telemarketing companies also will hire anyone who isn't a mute autist.

What skills do you have user?

Pasco County: Top Box
Manatee County: Middle Box
God I fucking love this state

I work at Publix, & all the benefits I get are pretty good. Been with them since 2010 .. i'm a poor fag at 13$ an hour, but I am atleast fulltime, and pretty comfortable

Crooked Donald strikes again

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013§ion=politics

I left Florida for Alaska, i miss 904 sometimes but then I remember all the niggers and dumbass white trash and never want to go back.

I do miss how easy it was to get pussy in Florida, do not miss how disloyal bitches were though.

Retail and medical assisting. I never worked in an office, just got a certficate in high school. Had a few MA interviews but I guess they found people more experienced. There are a lot of doctors offices around here in Melbourne so I gotta keep applying.

>i'm a poor fag at 13$ an hour, but I am atleast fulltime, and pretty comfortable

I've always felt that as long you're happy where you work and can afford to survive you have a good job. Only job I've ever missed was working at Publix, really a great employer.

>Pasco
Where because of red tape, McDonald's waves a fucking flag around instead of a sign. Nice hospitals, though.
>>>/military/

who /GaryJoiner/ here?
You ARE going to vote for best property appraiser aren't you? Mike Fasano has his back.
Of course this only applies for based pasco

Daily reminder THIS IS THE TRUE EXTENT OF FLORIDA-CARIBBEAN TERRITORY!

Hmm odd, I always got the impression that Florida is coal burner state numero uno

That's Alabama/Misisisisispi

Someday Florida will be an independent nation with that map as our borders.

sad part is miami is no longer cuba. it belongs to mestizos and mulattos now.

Not really, old south racism still lives on in the center and north, girls are gold diggers in the south.

This desu

>Pasco County
>based

Literally where?

I've thought about moving to Alaska for many reasons, but I don't want to give up on Florida just yet, what pushed you over the edge?

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Redpill me on the true patriots of Florida

Based Publix desu

I imagine all the Sup Forumsacks in Kissimmee are Ricans

Lakeland masterrace

North Florida is where the real patriots live, those that will fight and die for this state.

All others are liberal trash.

Lakeland always seems based compared to Tampa and Orlando, would you recommend an Orlandofag move there?

Any Collier fags here Naples reporting in

Yes
>tfw Grady Judd is mini Trump
>tfw nice police
>tfw nice smalltown feel
>tfw we keep pedophiles and sex offenders in literal exile legally

anyone going to the trump rally in tampa tomorrow?

Rally in Tampa? I'm down. Do you need tickets ahead of time?

i think so, I've never been to one. I registered for a ticket on his website.

I think it's first come first serve when you get there but you need to be registered.