Americans have holocaust class

>americans have holocaust class

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>future Dyke in Chief
state of yanks

you're doing way worse than we are on the dyke front, nigel

>holocaust class
what

We didn’t when I was in school 4 years ago but when ww2 was thought it was about 90% muh holocaust, 5% Pearl Harbor and 5% d-day

>whiter than you muhammed

I’m in achool rn and literally no such thing exist

This

First I've ever heard of this, but US education varies significantly from state to state so who knows

Is she a dyke?
>Dyke in chief
kek

But we don't

>He doesn't have a PhD in Holocaust

No wonder America is beating the rest of the world

>short hair

>holocaust class

It's true. Jewish programming runs real deep. We went over the Holocaust in 6th grade, 8th grade, 10th grade, and went very deeply into it for my history 1302 class. Not until after college did I realize WW II was in fact not started because of the Holocaust but for other more important reasons.
After having it shoved in my face for so long I grew to hate Jews myself and wish for another Holocaust

thousands of historians have specialized solely on the holocaust since the 1950s, of course there's a class on it

>holocaust class
so here is should be a holocaust teachers?

Yes, quite literally.

Los goblinas...

That's strange..same happened to me, we read books as a class about Nazis torturing children in 5th Grade and was scared shitless Natzis were coming at me in the streets since Grade 5 brainlet had no context whatsoever. learned about the Holocaust in 7th grade, 10th, 11th, 12th. In fact, not just history but in English Arts classes as well -- we read two holocaust books in my senior year of High School and then watched Shrek for the remainder of the term. No im not joking, that's the state of CAN education.

My Dad thinks I'm a Nazi because I think WWII was about something else than saving innocent Jews. The 140% overdrive propaganda left a bad taste in my mouth, I guess.

what is holocaust?

Teachers fill westerners heads with all sorts of propaganda my teachers use to say unless you were blonde hair blue eyed you would have been killed in Nazi Germany.

is like an hologram, you see it but it doesn't exist

I see.

it's the current western religion

oy gevalt

Never heard of it. That area of Florida is pretty Jewish anyways. Jews, Russians and Cubans. Not sure why Putin wants to nuke it

>Americans get thaught ww2 was because of the holocaust
Here we get thaught it was because Hitler invaded Poland.

>short hair
Usually that's a sign but these days it doesn't mean anything.

Wow, Sweden is less jewed than amerikkka

Yeah, there are university electives you can take in upper-level history on specific events and eras. One is the Holocaust. Why is this so surprising?

they're high school students

What the hell? We only learned about the holocaust in 10th grade. We learned WW2 was caused by the treaty of Versailles and the economic turmoil that took place during the Weimar republic.

I don't know what you idiots are talking about. In my history class we learned that WW2 was caused by the Jews controlling France and Britain declaring war on a recovering Germany.