Who else wants to hate niggers but then black people like this guy and Thomas Sowell give them that little bit of hope...

Who else wants to hate niggers but then black people like this guy and Thomas Sowell give them that little bit of hope that you think they may not be literal monkeys.

A well-trained monkey is still a monkey.

I don't have much respect for Uncle Tom race traitors.

test

test

There are many independent thinker black people out there if you know how and where to look.

so it would be better if he was an anarchist black lives matter rioter?

He's not a race traitor though he just thinks the rule of law should be paramount in U.S. Society

My arguments on A.A. are right from Thomas Sowell. He's probably smarter then the average white man.

niggers aren't exclusively black. You have pic related, a white nigger, and your pic related, a black non niggewr

>My arguments on A.A. are right from Thomas Sowell. He's probably smarter then the average white man.
Meant this reply for you

I generally don't have a problem with humans

>muslims are not humans

It would be better if he fucked off back to Africa and whipped the place into shape

so, you want him to be Idi Amin?

Nigger is a mindset a label and a way of life that you don't have to subscribe to

Stop

Anyone else really one to fuck one on the right? Call me a race traitor but dem are some nice titties.

yes

>blacks and whites cannot possibly have common interests

Piss off. You're not even a real racist.

Nah nigger just means black. Take that "hurr dere's black men and den dere's niggers learn da difference" shit back to plebbit where it belongs. Even Chris Rock said he regrets making that whole thing popular.

Thats like saying all white people are white trash rednecks. Black people dont have to act retarded, they just overwhelmingly like to

What's wrong with being a white trash redneck you suburban cuck?

Not arguing that all black people act like retarded thug niggers, my point is literally just that the word "nigger" simply refers to black people. Thomas Sowell is a nigger, Sheriff Clarke is a nigger. That Chris Rock shit is just parroted by edgy white teenagers who want an excuse to say nigger without having niggers chimp out on them.

These nogs spend too much energy trying to impress good white people. I don't trust smiling nogs.

First of all, you probably mean "literal APES", not monkeys, you utter moron.

Secondly, why dont you worry about not sharting in the mart.

I haven't seen that man smile yet and I followed him since 2010

>2 people out of billions
>"THERE'S HOPE!"

Whilst I agree that there are some based blacks, the amount of them simply doesn't offset the amount of them that are sheer animals.

The fuck is the difference between calling them literal apes and monkeys?

Also until y'all leave the EU I want that tounge all over the back side of these cargo pants.

I dont want to fuck my cousin or do crystal meth

Blacks in America used to be fine before the (((left))) ruined them. That doesn't mean I don't advocate for a 100% white America and 100% white populations for our countries, but I don't hate them for what they biologically are like I hate jews and latinos.

They used to be kind, good people...

I meet decent black people almost daily because of my job.

I meet a lot of black sacks of shit that deserve to be euthanized every day as well.

I'd say shit:decent ratio being about 3:1.
But then again, the nature of my job does lead me to shitty people.

IQ distribution
Some Blacks will be smarter than you, just deal with it.
Sowell is a foremost expert on free markets.

I'm on the far right of that curve.
I might not get the chance to meet one.
But I'm sure they're out there.

goats come in all colors user

There are not enough good black people in this world to make it up for the niggers.
Having blacks around brings way too much disadvantages .

When a monkey is able to move above acting like a monkey, it's called evolution.

What sets man apart from ape more than almost any other trait?

THE ABILITY TO SPEAK. Sheriff Clarke speaks perfect english and doesn't "ooga booga muh dick muh gibs" his way through a sentence.

How is that thing called when you're experiencing an internal clash of ideologies?

>implying you're not more of a money than Sheriff Clarke.

I have lived with niggers, ate with niggers, slept in the same building as niggers. No, I've never been in the military. I have tried many, many times to give them a chance.

I have said to myself countless times, "It can't be all of them." Stat wise, that has to be true, doesn't it?

And yet every single fucking nigger has turned out to be a piece of shit. The FBI crime rates, personal anecdote after anecdote, the unrelenting criminality, irrationality and violence that surrounds them.

Even the wealthy, highly educated, seemingly normal ones. The token high achieving niggress from my high school who went to Stanford on a boatload of scholarships? Now her fagbook profile pics simply says, "BLACK LIVES MATTER." That's as of right now. BLM has been violent for quite a while now, to the point where even redditfags are wanting nothing to do with it.

My ever optimist brother tries to befriend a nigger, I warned him but he had his undying hope. This nigger seemed like a magical nigger, i.e. not a criminal nor a total idiot. For a good year he was like that. Then suddenly, he waves a gun around a non black neighborhood, fires it multiple times and gets arrested. Starts getting into trouble at work and flat out blows off my brother yet still rants about all his problems to him. And now? Now this nig goes around talking about how he doesn't give a shit about anything at all, nothing in existence matters to him. He's talking about killing people in public, at his job. Which, he's going to get released from any day now and be unemployed.

[1/2]

[2/2]

I can finally see in my brother's eyes after the burning of Ferguson, BLM and this nigger at work that he's finally received the message in his stubborn head.

What's the message? Even here on this board some still will refuse to see it. But here it is:

No matter how nice, how civil, how trustworthy, how educated, how chill a nigger may seem THEY WILL INEVITABLY CHIMP OUT. Maybe not now, maybe not in the near future but eventually NIGGERS ARE GOING TO FUCKING NIG.

Get it through your fucking skulls that they will do this and cannot help it. Every other racial group on this planet has neanderthal DNA except niggers. No matter what you or the nigger does, they will always view whites as an enemy. They hate us.

TL;DR AROUND ALL NIGGERS DON'T RELAX

disagree.

>he doesn't act like a retarde nigger thug but like a rational human being
>UNCLE TOM RACE TRAITOR
That is why niggers haven't advance beyond stone age.

some can behave, but for the most part they're impulsive and violent.

I honestly trust a based black man over any liberal/progressive white person.

>two people are respectable human beings out of billions of niggers
>gives you hope that hey aren't literal monkeys

Nigger, what?

If you or anyone in this board is having trouble with racist thoughts, it might help you a lot to meet successful people from other races.

>I go outside

I know it's hard but don't let Sup Forums trick you it can be a hateful echo chamber like any site you despise.