Why are us leafs so liked internationally?

Why are us leafs so liked internationally?
What about your country? How do you feel about how it is viewed?

It's meek, soft, harmless and ideally weak and incompetent, the same reason why people love babies

pls no bully

Poor Israel:_:

>USA
>not the most hated country in the world
Is dis fake news?

ironic if your flag isn't by vpn

Is that a sincere question?

I don’t mind how low the opinion is of the US, but why the hell is China so high?

Probably because china trades with a lot of other countries and hasn’t gotten themselves in any sticky wars, military or trade.

Why is the opinion of Iran so low? Isn't that the nation which has been severely fucked over by not only its neighbours but western powers on entirely false grounds as an excuse to take control of their oil fields? Or is that Iraq?

Their government is incredibly secretive, they frequently steal digital patents, and the integrity of their products is notoriously shit and sometimes even dangerous.

People are really naive about China.

>Their government is incredibly secretive, they frequently steal digital patents
DUDE, the Snowden leaks showed the world that your government and European/UK governments are completely fucked when it comes to these sorts of things.
Fucking hell mate, why do so many Americans who try to insinuate corruption on "enemy" country governments forget that the US government has a lengthy history of all these things and far worse. Fuck me, a bit of perspective once in a while.

Turd worlders love chinese money.

Calm down man, I literally said a few posts above
>I don’t mind how low the opinion is of the US

I never once implied the US is some shining beacon of moral practices, I was just saying China is hardly a saint either.

And yours isn’t? Snowden leaks? Your government collects vast amounts of information on its own citizens and foreign nationals.

I’m not naive about the state of the international espionage. That’s why I believe that Americans steal trade secrets from everyone else as well as getting secrets stolen from them. Don’t bitch and moan about it just because your losing at it. All countries spy on each other.

Can you at least try to make an argument for China that isn’t saying “b-but what about the US”?

Why would i make an argument for china? It’s the international norm. Nobody is doing anything wrong in my view.

>blast every media outlet with constant negativity about Russia while ensuring that you're seen as the protagonist liberators at the same time
>still manage to be as hated as Russia and well on the road to North Korea's levels

How do they do it lads

Iran has been trying to increase their regional influence by supporting despots and Islamic militias. Why wouldn't they be hated. I mean America does the same thing, but America gives the world more then Iran does in terms of cultural and scientific achievements.

Is this an actual question?

>digital
>steal
>stealing numbers

rest of the world loves china

>Why are us leafs so liked internationally?
Because most people aren't exposed to you on a daily basis.

>I never once implied the US is some shining beacon of moral practices, I was just saying China is hardly a saint either.
That's how your government and media portray you most of the time.

There are lot of fucking liberals who were brainwashed by Chink

Is this graph how the rest of the world likes each country?