Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/01/canada-brazil--but-not-china--will-be-hit-hardest-by-trumps-steel-tariffs.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-brazil-aluminium/brazil-aluminum-industry-worried-about-trade-war-fallout-idUSKCN1GE2GC
axios.com/wh-officials-caught-off-guard-by-trumps-expected-trade-announcement-52e16f37-2f03-441b-bc29-1d65082e6241.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/969525362580484098
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is joking, right?

no

The Emperor is always right

I hope he doesn't take it out on us

>(USA)

he is right in wanting to pull the veil over the people, they deserve no better

but economically he is quite wrong

Canada is always safe

Hahahahahahaahahahahhahajajahahajaja. LOL

Don't try to get cute

I dunno, it seems like Trump likes to take out his aggression on us and try and agitate us with needless trade wars (which ironically attack us more than CHYNA or other nations)

Who works in agriculture and manufacturing? Poor rural uneducated conservatives, the scum that elected this retard. If they lose their jobs because of him they deserve it.

is he really this retard?

He's still salty you unleashed your chad president upon his daughter

>Poor rural uneducated conservatives, the scum that elected this retard.
I hate Republicans as much as the next guy, but it was Putin who got Trump elected. He lost the popular vote for fuck's sake.

(((cute)))

>Trudeau
>straight

user, I...

Blame your stupid electoral system for that, the fact that Gerrymandering is a thing shows that your system is deeply flawed in and of itself.

absolutely.
and i mean this whole gun grabbing thing should show you enough that he is mostly what he campaigned for, a guy with a pretty strong pro-government bent. he doesn't care what the government is necessarily doing at any given time, but he wants it to be able to jump when he says jump. i kind of like that.

>the scum that elected this retard
Blame Hillary's disastrous campaign and idiot democrats such as yourself, hero of the little people except the poor, rural and uneducated
they voted Trump because he was the only one talking to them, while Hillary rubbed elbows with celebrities.

I hope Trump starts a global economic war.

He's already pissed at you guys for NAFTA and is actively trying to """renegotiate""" it.

t. monkey with nothing to lose

I thought americans said liberalism was good

Well that's what I meant, he seems hellbent on fucking Canada sideways and I don't get why, does he want to just bully us for the sake of it?

>but it was Putin who got Trump elected
Yeah. It was Putin that prevented Hilary from campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin and other swing states.
It was also Putin's fault that Hilary's campaign had no message or direction.
It's Putin fault that she only used retarded catch phrases like "I'm with her" and "We are already great.
It's also Putin's fault that she's been an awful candidate with a even worse voting record.

You're just as delusional as the conservatives you claim to despise. In reality, you're just as big of a partisan hack.
You're not different from them.

Because he thinks this is the 60s and totally oblivious to how everything changed

Trust me, I don't know why either.
He routinely does this to our allies. He regularly shit talks Germany & Britain. Bullies Mexico and Canada. Gets into spats with Australia & Paris.
I don't think he has a end game. He just has the boomer mentality that "AMERICA IS THE BEST AND CAN DO ANYTHING."

Meant to say France, obviously. The article I looked up only mentioned Paris.

But America has always been on good terms with Canada, even back then. Hell when they were being isolationists and trying to lock themselves away from the world they even declared that any attack on Canada would be viewed as an attack on them.

He absolutely will. Donald and his followers hate the Leafs, and they’ve been itching for a trade war for some time.

>does he want to just bully us for the sake of it?
It's all he knows from his time in the business world.

EASY D!

Most of the steel that Brazil exports goes to the USA, so his tariff plans will definitely fuck Brazil. Trump is punching Brazil in the face.

cnbc.com/2018/03/01/canada-brazil--but-not-china--will-be-hit-hardest-by-trumps-steel-tariffs.html

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-brazil-aluminium/brazil-aluminum-industry-worried-about-trade-war-fallout-idUSKCN1GE2GC

no

What this guy said. Even if Russia did have a direct hand in influencing the election, Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign. Meanwhile Trump was also a terrible candidate but his campaign had a clean and easy message that middle America could rally behind. He also used Hillary's inattentiveness of the rust belt to flip union voters red. They were both unlikable pieces of shit, but in terms of campaigns Hillary got out fucking skilled hardcore.

>Gonalf Drumpf-sama calls you cute

Oy vey, goyim are starting to think by themselves..

SEETHING urbanites lmao

How the fuck did this happen

>platform hard on improving infrastructure
>set high tarrifs on steel when your own steel industry is relatively small
75d chess and big big iq

One thing I can't knock Trump for is campaigning and selling snake oil. He's been selling his own brand for decades and it translated well into campaigning for himself.
>Hillary got out fucking skilled hardcore.
I wouldn't say out skilled. Hilary was so arrogant that she would win that she didn't see a need to campaign. Or just retarded. Losing a big lead in Michigan during the primaries should have been a wake up call.

no

Repugs are basically hick khmer rouge at this point

I voted for her but I was kind of glad she lost too. What a shitshow.

He just...Did it.
axios.com/wh-officials-caught-off-guard-by-trumps-expected-trade-announcement-52e16f37-2f03-441b-bc29-1d65082e6241.html
>Senior White House officials had no idea what was going on, and tried to find out after seeing the WashPost story.

You Americans are truly the Masters of Entertainment.

I wasn't aware the president was a literal dictator
I'm growing more and more convinced that the new world is just an elaborate ruse

What an utter mongoloid. Suppose it's fitting for a country of submentals.

>this a millionaire in the US

should i go there and start a lángos business? i could become the richest man on earth

i love this trump show, season 2018 is starting pretty good so far, first mass shootings in america and now trade war. what's next? i hope nuclear war with north korea or iran. i'm so excited.

You have to be 18 or older to browse this site.

>A staunch Trump loyalist inside the administration texted: “This is venturing into ‘OK, this is just too much’ territory.”
OH NO NO NO AMERICA YOU NEED TO GO DEEPER

I'm convinced this dude is stuck in the 70s era because the way he runs the country is the way those ultra aggressive businessmen back then ran it

>first he tries to destroy our aviation industry
>now he wants to kill our steel mills
Canada is literally a bigger threat than Russia to Trump

No pls, I don't think Canada can handle America going deeper

Pretty sure that NAFTA is dead. It was a pleasure to know you Canada.

I don't remember the 70s being an era of aggressive pirate capitalism. You sure you don't mean the 1870s?

Found a picture of you, user.

This but unironically

xddd those damn cuck soyboys amirite?

this but ironically

Honestly I think the main reason Trump won was how unlikeable Hilary was.

There were a lot of people who could have gone either way and I think most candidates could have done a better job than Hilary. I'm a brit so I don't know loads about American politics, but I homestly believe that Bernie could have won the election if he was the primary candidate.

He was unironical

This is why Democrats lost and will continue to lose. They completely rejected the working class voter and their entire base now is illegal immigrants and rich hipsters in the Northeast and West Coast.

yet they managed to win the popular vote

Remove NYC and LA from the equation and they don't. ;)

The Dems could had put ANYONE else besides Hillary and beat trump.
This election was awful because it was the battle of our worst rather than our best individuals.

>The Dems could had put ANYONE else besides Hillary and beat trump.

Who else did they have? The Democrat bench was absolutely empty, it was as empty as the 2012 Republican bench.

Bernie Sander maybe? I mean he at least has the benefit of not being Hillary.

NYC and LA are parts of the US, aren't they? You are making it sound like Democrats have small voter base when in fact they appeal to the majority of the population.

Not really. The US has a trade deficit. The reason why is complex, but it boils down to debt. The US economy is supported by constant (and growing) debt. Which isn't really a problem, except if you try to radically change this. Easing out would take decades, definitely longer than any 3 (7?) years that Trump has left in office.

No he isn't, also he should study Bush' presidency a little, since he made the same mistake.

>They completely rejected the working class voter
It didn't used to be this way. The beginning of the shift was under Bill Clinton who massive screwed blue collar workers and unions (what used to be a core Democrat voting bloc) by the trade deals he did with Mexico and China.

I don't have twitter, is this real?

You didn't think we were just going to collapse without trying to drag the rest of the world down with us, did you?

Yes.
Next time choose a better puppet pls.

Wasn't the 1970's an all-time low for wealth inequality in America, before Reaganomics kicked in?

>You are making it sound like Democrats have small voter base when in fact they appeal to the majority of the population

Most of the country isn't NYC last I checked although New Yorkers like to believe there's nothing outside of NYC of any importance.

The things inhabiting cities are not people. They live like cockroaches and should be classified as such.

Not at all. The middle class shrunk quite a bit in the 70s and by the end of the decade, workforce participation was at its lowest since the Depression. The 80s saw a huge expansion of the middle class and poverty rates decreased.

any Trump post on twitter you see is going to be real user, here's the actual tweet:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/969525362580484098

Anytime trump does something really fucking dumb I like to go to the_donald for the reactions

Currently, they're acting as if Canada is a shithole traitor country that's going to be fucked by America and there's several "CANADA IS DONE" and "FUCK CANADA" comments, all caps of course

Didn't california allow its illegals to vote?

Do you think Moscow and St. Pete are the entirety of Russia? Because that's what you're essentially arguing here. :^)

>"CANADA IS DONE"
They might be right about this. Were already not in a good spot, the collapse of the US Empire will drag us down with it.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
you should be able to see it without an account

>They completely rejected the working class voter and their entire base now is illegal immigrants and rich hipsters in the Northeast and West Coast.
That seems to be consistent with everywhere else on the planet too.

British Labour party does everything to fuck with their working class

you
are
all
coming
down
with
us
:^)

C U T E
U
T
E

>cheeto racist man
>right

Yeah...that. Labour also used to be a working man's party long ago but not anymore, they appeal to problem glasses feminists and the whips-and-leather crowd.

I'm starting to think he just takes economic advice from Sup Forums and thinks Canada is actually a nation of SJWs and not just the city of Toronto being one.

It goes back further than that.. The Democrats have been on this trajectory since the '68 election. This country would probably be a very different place if RFK wasn't killed.

Okay they're also claiming this is a good thing because huge amounts of steel is needed to ramp up military production in case of war

i cannot wait for you fags to die

>Currently, they're acting as if Canada is a shithole traitor country
You re, and you can thank you current president's father.