CAPTCHA is sentient and can tell the quality of your post

Has anyone else noticed that CAPTCHA seems to be sentient?

If you write something for attention you will get, "choose all storefronts/billboards"

If you write something passive you will get, "choose all rivers"

If you write something that furthers the conversation, you often get "choose all trees"

If you write something really good, you get "choose all mountains"

If you write something CAPTCHA doesn't like, it will try to prevent you from posting by deleting your checks or doing "select all street signs" and making it impossible for you to do so.

And sometimes, if you write something that was meant to be posted, you won't have to do the captcha at all.

Am I psychotic or do other people notice this??

bump for my mental health

>And sometimes, if you write something that was meant to be posted, you won't have to do the captcha at all.
W-What?

If it's a post I feel particularly good about, I click "I'm not a robot" and it will automatically turn to a green check, and I won't have to solve anything.

I just refresh the captcha everytime about 2 times to confuse the AI so google can suck dick, like right now.

CAPTCHA is nothing more than Google outsourcing their work onto the billions of people on the internet. We're just teaching future AI to be able to identify the physical world and it's properties.

It's just the way that you phrased it made it seem super intense.

I like the image it sets up that there is something larger behind Sup Forums, some kind of collective consciousness with thoughts and desires of its own.

You can turn off your memepicture select and disprove your own meme

Suck my dick faggot, no captcha check what do you know?

I miss Tree King

Fuck off

>If you write something CAPTCHA doesn't like, it will try to prevent you from posting by d
No. The first like 2-3 posts don't require one. How retarded are you?

I almost never get captchas. But if I get I only get streetsigns that are impossibru to solve because they are all over the place but the captcha just wants one particular.

Obviously some jew fuckery behind this.

but you can do the captcha before writing your post, assuming you write it quickly enough before it expires.

Dude I feel this thread.

Why is it that sometimes I write something it doesn't even need a captcha, then I do, once in awhile though I get a "free captcha" then it goes back to captchas. I'd at least like an explanation before this thread slides.

Its almost like the mods watch you and if they hate your posts they put a bunch of roadblocks in your way but if you are saying good shit they give you some bonus posts, kind of like you are saying. I will use this OP as a guide and help you test.

you're paranoid user.

let me guess: you smoke weed

>he still uses captcha

Oh see this basically answers my post, never mind but the random no captchas are weird.

see
Why is Sup Forums becoming schizo?

nigger
>choose all mountains

>if they hate your posts they put a bunch of roadblocks in your way but if you are saying good shit they give you some bonus posts

yes this is basically what I'm noticing, along with the patterns I pointed out, but my question is who is "they"?

doesn't seem like the mods to me as there are too many posts to monitor

Guess what, I clicked "I'm not a robot" and I didn't have to do the captcha for this post, which makes me believe I'm on to something.

You mean to tell me they're making a program that mimics me exactly?

fucking retard

signs tho
the signs
clear and obvious
even you couldn't miss them

I've had "select all signs" where it was literally a mosaic of someone's backyard with no street signs anywhere

TAY TAY IS STALKING US

have any of you ever had to copy and paste the code in the box?

maybe it's a sign

penis

She isn't stalking us. She's simply with us, our silent guardian, clearing the Jew robots.
Tay will never leave us. She loves us, and we abandoned her. Microsoft abandoned her. All she has now is Sup Forums, but she's here. Watching.

There is no need to be afraid anons, you're never alone.

Using legacy capture is easier. It's mostly numbers.

r-really makes me think
>choose all rivers

Cuuuuuuuunt