The lost boys: Video games more fun than growing up

>The lost boys: Video games more fun than growing up

>As our friends’ children reach their 20s, we’ve noticed a pattern. Their daughters are often model kids – focused, tenacious, diligent. They get top marks. They have a plan for their life. They have benchmarks and goals and usually achieve them.

>The sons are another matter. They’re not all that motivated to achieve. They’re a lot more inclined to hang around in the basement smoking dope and playing video games. They’re not interested in university or marks – or work. Their employment record is spotty. Maybe they’ll get their act together by the time they’re 30. Or maybe not.

>[...]

>It is reasonable to assume that if you don’t have to leave the basement to find satisfying ways to pass the time, your prospects for socialization into the adult world are likely to be much diminished.

>Work and marriage can socialize a man. Without them, many men are lost. Yet in the past two generations our social expectations for young men have largely collapsed, along with the institutions that supported them. Not long ago, any man who failed to work, get married, be a good provider and assume his share of civic duties was thought to be a bum. Now, he’s the folk hero in slacker movies.

>Girls are much better at self-regulation and social connection than boys are. Boys, much more than girls, need external discipline and strong role models to turn them into successful adults. That’s why the military is so good at moulding character, and why single-parent families are difficult for boys. That’s why the disappearance of rigid role models and social expectations has hit young men much harder than it has young women. The problem of disconnected men is a big one – much bigger than the so-called problem of equality for women – and it’s not going away any time soon.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-lost-boys-video-games-more-fun-than-growing-up/article31464598/

Well let's see, you can jump through hoops in this already stressful as fuck world to attract a woman who probably already sees you as Option B, or you could beat off, chill in bed and play vidya.

Decisions decisions.

average age for getting the first job will be 26 in ten years.
this will platue and keep here for a couple of decades
people over 65 will be working more than ever, as well

Makes sense. The things that men were needed for back in the day are no longer necessities now.
Women no longer stay home and take care of kids so they don't need a man to provide for them.
Men at this point don't really want to put their dick in the women being breed from our generation so they don't.

Self-indulgence is the result of what happens when you remove the raison d'etre of the modern man and there's nothing wrong with that at this point.
The human race isn't going to die out. The white race might and that's a shame but the people who control that don't exactly give a fuck about anything but themselves.
At this point we may as well do what we want, when we want because ultimately it doesn't really matter what we do.

the retirement age for epnsion in Australia is increasing to 70 years old, locked in, by 2025.

People will die before they retire.

My old man died at 55 an exhausted stressed wreck.

Cool life and cool reality to bring kids into.

I am feeling really motivated to getting a job just so i can pay the worlds highest taxes so that the government can waste in traitor boomer pensions, mass immigration of inbred idiots that worship a mass murdering pedophile and coal burning single mothers.

I'm gay. Where does that leave me? Women treat me like a novelty, men like a pervert.

who /NEET/ here?

You have my pity, Sweden. Never has a country been so fucked by it's own government and yet formerly been oh so white.

Translation: be a good goy and go to work for Mr. Shekelberg

>all these women supposedly have themselves together
>90% of restaurant staff and baristas

Wow I'm envious. I wish I didn't have a home, mortgage, or 60k income.

Isn't it what feminism heading towards?

>Men are disinterested in working their ass off to please society and women which disregards their interests, rights and genuinely fucks them over
What else is new, Schlomo?

So what? I'm very glad I spent tons of time playing video games and having fun while young. Even had mostly bad grades but I didn't care. Now I'm having my own internet business and earn lots of money. All my friends who spent most of their time studying and learning for school are wageslaves now and too incompetent to do their own thing. They are literally slaves of capitalism without any creativity.

Kids and teenagers should do what they are supposed to do: Play, have fun, enjoying the life and only learning the mandatory things and not memorize bullshit you will never need again in your life.

On vey goyim! Why not go to college on a student loan and get a job that won't pay for it. You'll get to live in a rental apartment in a hip and trendy city, and maybe of you spend your money Stacy will touch your circumcised dick!

That's what happens when you slowly eliminate the more desirable things about life in a society. Unless you are lucky you get only shit out of it.

we aren't interested in slaving away for you anymore, Goldstein. hit the nail on the head.

>My old man died at 55 an exhausted stressed wreck.

The way you phrased that... That was some hardcore feels right there

60k wow where do you spend it all lol

On condoms to fuck your mom. She keeps telling me she doesn't want another accident.

I'll attack this from a different angle, and inb4 "haha blaming others for your personal failures"

I have found that women, assuming they try, tend to become much more successful much faster in their late teens/early 20s than men their own age. I truly believe the reason for this is because male bosses are more likely to hire them due to physical attraction or wanting to fuck them. This advantage of course vanishes very quickly and women bitch about the wage gap when they have to start relying on their skills instead of their looks.

Wow that's tragic.

Nah just bored at work. What's good man, you got a job?

Women also reach puberty faster and get a few years head starts. It all evens out after 30.

I like your theory.

Genetics (king of the manlets, autism, low test, shit hairline, etc.) already heavily capped where I'd end up even if I gave it my all and got super lucky along the way. Why not have a life of low-effort escapism? I already spent years playing a game that's rigged against me, doing what you're >supposed to do and it got me nowhere. Time to say fuck you to a world that clearly doesn't want me.

Society has decreed (well, women and their spineless weasel-men followers) that men are misogynists for looking at a woman, and rapists for saying hi to them, that men are pedophiles for playing/teaching with children, that men are patriarchs for having positions of authority, that men are sexist for not putting women in charge simply for being a woman, that men are heartless for not wanting to let the treasury be plundered by social parasites, that men are fascists for wanting crime to be punished, that men are racists for not wanting rapefugees to flood their country, ...

And all of this is wrong. It was white western men who abolished slavery. It was white western men who gave women suffrage. It was white western men who built this -historic- paradise for the weak, the poor, and the oppressed. It was white men who built civilization through gruesome toil and war. It was white men who ensured the world is now in its longest stretch of peace and prosperity. But all that seems to be either willfully forgotten, or simply despised - is it because the lender hates the one who lends, the weak hates the one who is strong, because they remind him of how poor and weak he is?

But very well, you want a world free of white men, and you will get exactly what you wish for. Let's see how well your life will be once the niggers and shitskins and muslims and whatever else kind of filth you can conjure makes up the demographic majority.

>all men are evil rapists and must be smashed if their patriarchy
>ok I don't want to be an evil rapist Ill stay inside and play video games.

Well that's sad brah, but look, their corrupt system is falling apart because of withdrawal of white men. Give it a couple of decades and good old patriarchy will be back, but maybe in Islamic form. But hey, no bacon and several wives is better than this shite you have now.

Screenshotted my good sir

No surprise when work is more and more modeled to be like school.

He'd only just finished paying off the house, the old lady gobbled it all, wasn't left a dime, not even a sock or hirt to remember the guy,

Old lady hasn't visited in 14 years. Living off pension and everything he left.

Sure taught me a thing or too, tho inconsequential, about to file for bankruptcy myself due to unplanned NEET status and I have a dependent.

such is life. It really has eroded since the 60s-80s, hasn't it. I'd rather live then in myprime than now.

Thanks, mum, I'm sure this is exactly what dad dreamed for. RIP dad, you tried.

>single-parent families are difficult for boys
How problematic of them. Of course, when they're making a point about stronk wimminz, qwueenz, and fags, this isn't the case.

>the retirement age for epnsion in Australia is increasing to 70 years old
That's horrible. The median lifespan is only in the mid-high 70s.

i m not a neet , i wish i wash tho . Unless you do the job you like , working is fucking awfull even tho i make good money at 22 yrs old in italy . I hope next life i m some rotschild , so i can be NEET for life

This. 10 billion shit degrees and jobs does not a matriarchy make. But maybe this is how it happens. Men stop trying women no longer get money from men and now are forced to work harder top get more money. This might be what pushes women into actual equality.

I propose a segregation of Taxes.

White men only are taxed to help white men.

White women are only taxed to help white women

So on and so forth for every race. See how it pans out.

>Boys, much more than girls, need external discipline and strong role models to turn them into successful adults.

Well, when most of the boys teachers are useless women...

Besides marrying guys to get away from work, I've never seen women do much of anything this generation either.

I am currently making over 3000 euros a month thanks to different endeavors. My monthly budget is 800 euros so you can imagine how much money I am able to save up every month. I'd gladly start a relationship with someone, but here where I live (Berlin) it's damn near impossible finding a normal woman who is also single.

Thanks, Jews and beta males.

Nigga

Explain how you can improve on a system of playing vidya, going on vacations, going to football games, watching cartoons, walking around in your underwear home alone, talking about actually interesting shit with the squad, saving money, leaving the toilet seat up, eating taco bell high af at 4am, and nutting in some silly little girls not even 20 years old yet?

What's in it for me to settle with an obnoxious bitch who's already shared her goodies with a bunch of guys but makes me wait for it like a cuck, spend assloads of money on her, and eventually getting divorce/custody raped after enduring years of bitching, whining, and cheating?

it's pretty fucken pathetic. Dealing with goldbergs "KPI's" until death or stroke, and if you make it through you get the last 5-8 years at your physical weakest to have your own time in a society that no longer values seniors. What a trip.

Pretty sick.

Woah... That could work.

I like this idea a lot.

>The lost boys: Video games more fun than growing up

video is not only better than growing up *(whatever the fuck this even means) but it's also objectively better than real life.

We're talking about women, user. You aren't allowed to ignore them, they'll ban Vida and force you to listen to their abuse

Says the jews who already have money

You can fit in with me, faggot-kun. I will treat you like a pervert in bed though.

That sounds fucking awful. I'm really sorry man. We will fix this mess soon, bud.

pretty much, its funny tough that they use a picture of a WHYTE MAIL, when im guessing that youth unemployment are alot higher among blacks then among whites
also smoking dope insteading of working does sound like a black thang

but yeah, instead of spending 4-5 years infront of the computer doing nothing and wallow in my own depression i could instead have seeked help earlier and getting and education alot earlier

but hey, its not like ive lost the best years of my youth..... right.......

That's a hell of the way to put it, my man. Fuck the corrupt system, here in Russia everybody does tax evasion and corruption.

>but here where I live (Berlin) it's damn near impossible finding a normal woman who is also single
It's like that everywhere. The good ones are snatched up before uni.

There's absolutely no reason to strive and achieve a "good woman" when they'll simply wait til you're not around, hop on Tinder, and fuck some alpha behind your back. Women are already biologically-programmed to drift from mate to mate. Technology has only made it easier. Even if you're an alpha, you'll still get cheated on. Feminism and Marxist media has not just encouraged this behavior, but championed it. So a whole generation of women now believe that this is how they're expected to behave.

Conversely, no guy, good looking or otherwise, has any incentive to sink time and money into some creature they know will stab them in the back in the end, anyway. They either avoid them entirely as a defensive mechanism, or regard girls like objects for a quick pump-and-dump. Even the biggest beta fatballs just want to fuck them. Wifing and raising kids never enters the equation. And since girls these days have nothing to offer men besides their hole, the incentive TO do a pump-and-dump is actually quite, quite high. Nobody wants to linger around a lippy no-skills money chute traitor.

Women, by their own hand, have made themselves disposable products.

Blaming video games for this is like blaming a cow for refusing to be slaughtered.

We all know the video games fun, but is there any fun in growing up besides having sex once a week if you're lucky enough and your wife doesn't have a headache?

If I had a shit job I'd withdraw from the world too.

>>have seeked help earlier and getting and education alot earlier

You imply there is any help out there for white men.

yeah it wasnt even that hard, i just had to eat some anti-depressant for like 10 months and do some CBT and i naturally started being more social and could actually leave the apartment

WOW BAN VIDEOGAMES RIGHT NOW SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN RACIST AGAINST TRANSGENDER ISLAMIST OTHERKIN HELICOPTERS!!!!

>Failing at meme arrows
Fucking leaf

>Their daughters are often model kids – focused, tenacious, diligent. They get top marks. They have a plan for their life. They have benchmarks and goals and usually achieve them.

>I want to go to uni and take gender studies
>look mommy Miss Goldbergstein gave me another A for my paper on the white hetero normative patriarchy!
>mom: our daughter is so smart! :3

>The good ones are snatched up before uni.

I wish I could say it isn't true, but it is truly like that. Most of the girls I've seen getting married recently are being wed by their high-school sweethearts.

>tfw 29 and missed out on teen love
JUST

>missed out on teen love

There is no reason to anymore. Fuck you. You fucked it all up so sleep in the grave you made.

I hope all the stupid white women who fell for this are happy trying to fuck only Chad as he bangs six other girls. You wanted to work, you wanted to rewrite the gender roles. Now WE will be the ones who stay at home and do nothing, have fun becoming cat owning lawyers you dumb fucks.

I misunderstood your problem.

I figured your depression stemmed from the lack of jobs and the lack of incentive.

>good friend was dating this SJW liberal for 6 years
>they get a house together
>he buys him and her thousand dollar computers to play games together
>she cheated just recently
>he had to move out of the house to his friends house
>she kept the computer
>she blocks anyone on Facebook who knows the situation so she can't be told she was in the wrong
>he's homeless and broke now

This just happened this week.

>fuck some alpha
>Even if you're an alpha
>biggest beta
How's college going you dumb faggot?

To any of you that have been in any prolonged state of malaise or directionlessness - did you have a weak or absent father figure?

Headache is literally a meme invented to fool betas, my gf is ready to fuck twice a day and blow me on her period any time I ask for it. She is even hornier when she has it, sucked me off on the stairs of my commieblock today. Marriage is for cucks though

>A fucking leaf calling a fucking leaf a fucking leaf
Fucking leaf

You're failing if you can't even get a decent fuck buddy.

you can't truly liebe until you've given up on it

>tfw neet with free apartment
>tfw won't have to pay for the immigrant hordes and traitors

Feels good that I can just be a leech until this country falls apart.

Lads... Please, not this feel again

>lack of jobs
my problem was more that i didnt want to do anything, after getting some help i bascially just decieded to take one of the shorter vocational courses so i could get started as soon as possible
nobody wants to be 25 year old and live at mom without any prospects or atleast that feeling and realisation started to motivate me

Holy shit I thought this was only true in Hollywood
Are you guys really that cucked?

>REEEE MEN ARE FINDING FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT INSTEAD OF SLAVING AWAY FOR ME WHILE I FUCK TYRONE BEHIND HIS BACK

Fuck women.

I don't follow.

Fuck off, kike. You and your kind are guilty for this chaotic state of things. Everytime I stumble upon these threads I sincerely wish the nazis had exterminated every single one of you.

>tfw we got the shit women
>tfw women will wisen up in the next generation
>tfw an entire generation lost

It gets funnier when you realize women instinctively stop wanting sex 3 years into a relationship after realizing she's got her claws in your commitment

My parents didn't give a crap about anything like pushing us to go to school etc.

We don't get to enforce traditional values like you, nope, we're just goyim.

rekt

what I've observed on an execute level ( through ops meetings )

Is a capitalist push for a global middle class. Efforts / business decisions to erode first world middle class and prop up third world, by about 1/10th of the difference and skim the rest into pockets. (outsourcing + cheap immigrant workers, who will remit back to 3rd world )

I hope Brexit will also lead to more support towards your own multigenerational citizens to help themselves.

For too long. 1st world govs had paid too much mind to entrants and to helping literal strangers than their own nations 'family'. Enabling strangers to plant roots, thicker, than living breathing , able bodied citizens.

No man is an island, the mantra "it is all up to you", is a kike lie, that I've heard is now being pushed virally in Philippines, a country where people cannot even eat. Such the lie.

Keep on keepin' on UK bro. God speed.

>why are men dropping out of society?
>I dunno lol maybe they're just losers

>where have all the good men gone?
>let me tell you why masculinity is toxic

>you will never be 12 years old and experiance your first kiss while being at birthday party with your class-friends
>you will never be 15 years old and get your first blowjob from HER in your class
>you will never be 16 years old and do a puerto rican pull out on the cute girl in class

the feels never stop

It's fucking great, Ling Mao. How's the no-gold reserves and hate speech laws workin?

She cheats, he moves out?
He's a good friend, you let him live on the street?

In every other country i would scorn you, but... when everyone is abusing the system, only an idiot would still play by the rules.

Enjoy the neetbux while it lasts, Sven. Its a fools game for you to try otherwise

My biggest fear

>an entire generation lost
In the twentieth century, they were lost to war. Today they're lost to porn and vidya. I'm not weeping.

This was always the plan of the Jew.

Goodspeed russian bro. I respect you and your good people. KNew some Russians in my time who had strong orthodox hearts ( even if non church goer ) and really wanted to remove kebab. Their are good souls on your soil. Keep fighting the fight.

go to the bunny ranch (or something similar) when you turn 29?

Prepare a way out for when it all falls apart.

ITT a bunch of man babies will justify being losers.

I never understood that either.
Jesus Christ, he paid for the house. It is his house.
She cheated, he can kick her out.

So why are men dropping out of society?

>you will never listen to music on her bed with her and lay next to her complaining about your teen problems while she agrees and then starts to cuddle you and gossip about how her friends think you and her make a cute couple

END IT, JUST END IT RIGHT NOW.

>missed out on all forms of love