''Pulling Jews already dead from the still traveling Holocaust train in Romania''

''Pulling Jews already dead from the still traveling Holocaust train in Romania''

Explain this,Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdDs0eiUSI
yahadmap.org/#village/ia-i-yas-jassy-iassy-iassi-ia-i-romania.687
youtube.com/watch?v=r_yBc9QwEXc
holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html
scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/descriptions.html
internationalresearchcenter.org/en/holocaust-forgotten-or-revisited/i-am-alive-the-horrifying-eye-witness-account-of-auschwitz-birkenau
google.com/search?q=eyewitness account of nazi gas chambers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
twitter.com/AnonBabble

typhus

>Look at image.
>Sees Soviet officer.
Kek, those Kikes died of Tyhus or allied bombing.

I would rather die than be in Romania too.

light penetrated the lens, the lens refracted the light onto a photosensitive material capturing the imagery of what the light is reflecting.
That photosensitive material is then processed to display the imagery captured by the process.

Well there you have it.

And then it is digitalized and then posted as a bait thread*

It still doesn't explain why would you think Holocaust is fake.
Jews clearly got put in camps, they clearly got put in Ghetto's and intentionally starved to death. You saying it's fake is just ignorant.

>Inb4 holohoax
Why are they cramped into cattle transport railcars?

to be transporter to concentration camps most likely.

>All the dead are fat fuckers
>Packed into the cars "like cattle"
>skinnies wanted more room so they could sit down
>So they pushed over the people who were taking up the most room and then sat on them until they stopped moving and become a nice soft bench.
Seems to me like Jesus was right saying it would be 'brother against brother, cousin against cousin'
Greedy fucks couldn't suffer in the car together, they had to one-up even their own brethren.
Completely reasonable, seeing as they are joos.

Don't look that fat to me.

That's all true.

The gassing thought no I think that might be bullshit.

The math really doesn't add up.

But they were definitely starved to death in camps. Which should be enough, I don't see the need for lies.

Holocaust was real, but mass extermination in gas chambers and subsequent incineration just wasn't either practical or possible.

>fat fuckers

>Jews clearly got intentionally starved to death

Maybe, maybe not. Nothing clear about it.

>victims of allied terror bombings

Any proof that those are Jews?

German efficiency. Save money when you don't install seats and whatnot.

>victim of retarded stormfag meme history

>Nothing clear about it.

yes it is. you are just clueless about it

Turf war, they organized themselves into minor cells in order to combat the nazis by conducting sabotage. This way if one of them got caught he could maximum deliver the remainder of his cell.
Under the train transport, they different groups - whom allready showed a stronger in group loyalty, would huddle together in the cramped wagon.
At some point the inevitable would happen and one group would try to expand their train territory of the expense of another group.
Fighting would break out and many would die because of this..

Keeping them in the camps while they starved makes it intentional. They could have let them forage.

>muh ad hom

>Keeping them in the camps while they starved makes it intentional.

Theres also things like the widespread starvation of people in the warsaw ghettos and the hunger plans aka the green folder, which estimated something like fucking 10 million soviet citizens would die of starvation and they were completely fine with it

>intentionally starved to death.

This is the problem again. The camps were not meant to kill. They worked them and the conditions were bad. But they actively tried to keep them alive we have the documents the communications. Work camps dont work when people die. They were treated, depending on camp and a multitude of factors, from med to bad to terribly. And some died.

However like in combat most deaths happened after the lines broke and supplies were cut off. disease was spread people starved. Most fighting men died in these conditions as well which is a missed lesson. Like when the native Americans were wiped out. Mother Nature will fuck up our shit the moment things go bad. No matter how many we killed she made us look like amateurs.

The only ones who might have lost as many before were the Russians because throwing soldiers at the enemy until the bodies crush them was their strategy. I havent looked at their numbers specifically.

Beyond the deaths that actually happened the Holocaust consists of over inflated or just made up stories. Half of which are actually provably not possible. Mostly believe because war propaganda pushed them.

More people have been wiped out elsewhere and at other times and yet we still call it The Holocaust.

So yes its bullshit.

If they were allowed to forage what would be the point of camps they would just escape.

nothing I said was an ad hom.

They only starved after war cut off food supplies.

Mmmmm dat pussy

>dat hairy muff
I would

>They were treated, depending on camp and a multitude of factors, from med to bad to terribly. And some died.

wrong. Look up Action 14f13. They would give medical exams to inmates and those deemed too sick to work were simply killed off. This isnt even factoring in the number of people that died from the work itself, the conditions, execution by guards ect.

Look up Philip Bouhler. He was in charge of 14f13 and Action T4 before that which killed off mentally retarded and crippled people. The Nazis obviously did kill off millions of people they deemed unworthy

The problem with you guys is that you already made up your mind that the holocaust didnt happen because you like naism/hate jews, so you have this serious confirmation bias and never really study it outside of neo-nazi blogs.

>They only starved after war cut off food supplies.

wrong. There was widespread starvation in the Warsaw Ghetto before the war started

Maybe. But it was wartime, and what we now think is reasonable may not have seemed reasonable then. I simply refuse to believe the theories of modern Jewish historians, when they have shown themselves to be intellectually dishonest over and over again regarding matters concerning the War and the Holocaust.

>But, what about all the non-Jewish historians who say the same thing?

ALL of those people are required to state publicly their belief in such things. Acceptance of the official account of the Holocaust is now literally part of the religious tenets of Judaism, and part of the de facto State religion of the nations of the West, Jewish Liberalism.

They look rather shifty.

There are a lot of photos of the Holocaust.

No photos of Sandy Hook though.

Look up the Auswitz roller coaster
Fucking evil nazis

I wonder what the narrative would have been if when the lines broke they just straight up let everyone go "fuck this we are out" mentality.

>But it was wartime

this isnt a valid excuse for intentionally starving people to death

Also, your picture is bullshit. Even by the nazis own documents, they say there are 11 million jews in Europe circa 1942.

Edgar Steele is a neo-nazi with an obvious biased

>oy vey look at my grandfadda they shrank to death with the nazi shrink ray

just stick to edgy newfag jokes if you dont have an actual argument

>Soviet officer
No source, no date, no location, no context. For all we know those could be dying Ukrainians during the holodomor

Stop being autistic. They're b8ing you.

No one here really denies the holocaust happening nor do they actually likes Hitler and the Nazis - it's just memes.

Hi CTR what's up, how much do they pay you per post?

>How dare you dirty goyim deny the shoahcost!

>this isnt a valid excuse for intentionally starving people to death

We let doctors and nurses intentionally starve people to death in hospitals all over the Western world every day. We are assured by Jewish medical professionals that it is the most humane way to let our loved ones die with dignity.

Imagine writing Klingon's speech for thursday and stumbling over this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdDs0eiUSI

>For all we know those could be dying Ukrainians during the holodomor

they arent. The picture is from Romania in 1941. thats a Romanian officer in the backround. their uniforms looked similar to the Russian uniforms

>munitions trains for the front have priority
>Joo trains dont
>Old and sick joos spend all day every day in the sun
>die

Explained. Next.

I don't like Hitler and as an American the nazis are nothing but a past enemy of ours but the holocaust didn't fucking happen. It's a conspiracy meme the Soviets thought up after discovering the disease and famine ridden political camps left behind by the defeated Germans.
How about we hold the Germans responsible for packing a bunch of civilians in labor camps after labelling them as rebels or traitors for basically god damn parking infractions and not letting enough go when they ran out of resources leading to sizeable inmate die-offs.
Mistreatment of POWs. And not to mention the ACTUAL executions the German MPs carried out where they marched entire oest Reich villages out into fields and stuffed the bodies into sardine trenches after shooting them because some farm oaf was related to some guy who firebombed a police station or something.

What you just posted has literally nothing to do with what I said. You didnt move the goal post, you changed the entire fucking topic of discussion lol

(((you)))

And to add to this I'm fucking roasting the allies and commies here too because they all pulled that same shit. POWs being made to stand out in fields, executing entire towns for shit reasons. They all did it.
Fuck WW2, no country was innocent.

>They all did it.
>Fuck WW2, no country was innocent.

sure thing naziboo

That's a Soviet officer. Or at least somebody wearing the uniform, so most likely a Soviet officer.

For all we know it could be a picture of a refugee transport from Moldova in 1944.

The Americans bombed train stations and sometimes these people got caught in the middle. Just sayin

>Sup Forums = satire

Never change, Sup Forumslacks. Never change.

Let me just say that war is a valid excuse for literally anything.

>in 1941
Cite something that isn't Wikipedia or Bigfoot.com or Holocaustoyvey.gov please
Seriously. Can you actually prove this photo is of a Romanian officer from 1941.
And on top of that provide evidence that those emaciated bodies aren't typhoid ridden peasants being hauled off from their town infirmaries. Or that they're J00s or something.
>call WW2 Germans asshole war criminals
>hehe kid ur a naziboo!!!!!11!
You gonna call me a nerd too while you're at it?
Yeah b-b-b-but muh holocaust!!!

I have seen pictures like that from Syria and Ukraine. Its war, people starve and most certainly prisoners.

Heck I have seen pictures like that from india and afrika!

It doesent really prove much in regards to the holocaust.

When the niggers will inevitably come into your house and butcher your family will it still be satire?

Oh no South Afrikaner I typed that up as a general "here's my opinions fuck yours" to anyone who reads it, if I was responding to YOUR bait specifically I would have posted costanza with the >Sup Forums >satire and everything.

>malnourished diseased people died en route hundreds of miles over land in a train

Well yeah, there's bound to be a certain amount of attrition under those conditions. I don't like the stories of people dying or suffering in the trains ( children, old people, sick, etc ) but in large part that speaks to the character of the people in the train cars. It seems to me that any civilized well meaning people would conduct themselves in a more orderly fashion. The chinese are overflowing their subway cars but they seem to have little trouble maintaining some semblance of civility in the process. Even in India which is notoriously overcrowded I seem to see more humanity, which is mindboggling.

Instead of blaming people for putting you in the most efficient transportation, maybe these holocaust-ragers should take a moment to look at their own behavior.

Are you implying that the Holocoaster was real?

The meat would have spoiled before it reached Treblinka, OP, why wouldn't they pull the bad stuff off?

That is a Romanian soldier, retard

the picture is from the Iasi Pogrom in Romania 1941.

you literally have no argument. You just have no idea what the photo is, say its the soviets, and call it a day.

And you bitch about me not citing a specific link, WHILE also giving me examples of links I cant use, yet you back up your claims with literally nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_yBc9QwEXc

it took me a few seconds in google to figure all of this out. You guys are deliberatly being retarded

Stop. The newfags are going start believing these memes are for real if you carry on.

see

dont look gassed to me
starvation or disease

The amount of mental gymnastics in this post is incredible

not every victim was gassed. This has literally never been the official narrative.

The public education systems history class has failed you

Shh, stormfront didn't tell them about the pogroms

>the holocaust didn't fucking happen. It's a conspiracy meme the Soviets thought up

way too many eyewitness accounts for it to be a conspiracy...

holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html

scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/descriptions.html

internationalresearchcenter.org/en/holocaust-forgotten-or-revisited/i-am-alive-the-horrifying-eye-witness-account-of-auschwitz-birkenau

google.com/search?q=eyewitness account of nazi gas chambers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

>not every victim
what autopsies found deaths from hydrogen cyanide?
this is the same thing with steam rooms
shitty witness testimony and nothing else

holy shit look at dem titties. If they look like that while skelly imagine their size while normal body type

Right but your links say nothing about the photo in question. Not denying anything, just pointing out an uncertainty in the case of this photo.

>Couldn't be that they're lying for fear of reprisals right goys?

Yeah I think after having the masturbation machines, acid pools, and phony survivor accounts literally everywhere, and eyewitness doesnt mean shit anymore. That's happens with hysteria is it makes things difficult to stay objective.

>shitty witness testimony and nothing else

try doing even a little bit of research on this instead of just reading a few stormfront memes

But, thats not true. Many camps did treat the inmates and many had facilities for enjoyment, such as auswitch's pool, library, football team, and rabbit breeding program etc.

Also many survivors tell of being treated at the camps, pic related is one of the more dumb ones but many have told of being in the camp hospital also on video interview.

Also, the problem with guys like you is that you already made up your mind that the holocaust did happen because you like jews and middleschool, so you have this serious confirmation bias and never really study it outside of wikipedia.

>Fuck off stormfags!
>Kek what ad hominem?

Autism works in mysterious ways.

Yet the people in the village 2km away still hade plenty off food, and all the guards where well fed

no way to verify the authenticity of those documents
if the evidence were so strong, why did the nuremberg trials need articles 19 and 21

>soldiers and civilians take priority over prisoners

>I have seen pictures like that from Syria and Ukraine

I dare you to post one.

Typhus can really mess people up.

>Y-you have to have the official credential goy! JIDF isn't real!
>Lel this plebian believes in objective discourse and not reputation.
>No wonder you goys are being bred out by the blacks.

Sup Forums is satire is satire

>But, thats not true.

yes it is.

> Many camps did treat the inmates and many had facilities for enjoyment, such as auswitch's pool, library, football team, and rabbit breeding program etc.

maybe for the guards, and the kapos.

>Also, the problem with guys like you is that you already made up your mind that the holocaust did happen because you like jews and middleschool, so you have this serious confirmation bias and never really study it outside of wikipedia.

No, its because I actually studied this stuff and Im not a naziboo. Literally no actual historian agrees with your meme theories that the entire thing is made up.

literally all stormfront memes are proven wrong here btw

imgur.com/a/725A7

Express train to the typhus treatment centre

>reminder, being sent to the doctors office was not always a good thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

Romanian Jews weren't even killed by Nazis, they were killed by local Romanians
Iasi Pogrom is the most obvious example of Romanians being subhuman, Nazis dindu nuffin

>eyewitness doesnt mean shit anymore.

Well- they cant all be lying...literally 1000s of eyewitnesses recalling their experiences- on BOTH sides - SS officers, german locals, polish locals, Nazi records...and of course, the actual chambers themselves...

To deny against the incredible amount of evidence is to simply exhibit cognitive dissonance.

>no way to verify the authenticity of those documents

[citation needed]

>JIDF JIDF!

typical stormfag with no argument

>Literally no historians think this

I wonder why it's an illegal thought to have and express in like 10 different countries. I mean... Unless they have something to hide why should they be scared of fascism?

Wow this photo is impressive, there is so much emotion and expression. This is a true masterpiece.

>I wonder why it's an illegal thought to have and express in like 10 different countries.

because its against their hate crime laws. This is also moving the goalpost. Literally no actual historian subscribes to your misunderstanding of history

not an argument

>I actually studied this stuff and Im not a naziboo
any reason the germans tried so hard to keep jews alive and at the same time spent so much on killing them
>no way to verify the authenticity of those documents
are you going to provide anything

Believe it or not sven, people actually prioritized their own community before others. Radical I know! But that's how it used to be.