Post trilogies that follow the 3 > 1 > 2 pattern

Post trilogies that follow the 3 > 1 > 2 pattern.

pic not fucking related, 3 is weak as hell, should be 2>1>. James Cameron fucked us.

Star Wars Prequels.

I can see why people think Blue is the best, but Red was uber comf. White is just nowhere near as good as the other too. Should've been another female protag, the director is his best with female protags.

>implying you didn't cry

Rick and Morty seasons

Toy Story and Indiana Jones

It had its moments and I did cry like a big faggot, but the flaws were too glaring.

Not DUDE SLAVERY WAS BAD WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO for the Planet of the Apes, that's for sure

>People think blue is the best
I thought it was the weakest and white was the best, but that's interesting

for the new planet of the ape movies 2>3>1

3>2>1

this is so fucking obvious holy shit you are all retards

I will admit the whole base being self-destructible and then everyone dying in an avalanche was kind of a huge deus ex machina, but it fit thematically and I'm willing to overlook plot failures if the emotional and intellectual core is there, which it definitely was with this film. My favorite summer blockbuster since the first pirates movie.

2 was weak as fuck, way too scripty and bloated, and the ending was comedic.

Sup Forums LOVE MEMES MORE THAN MOVIES

MORE THAN FILMS

Really? I've never seen met anyone who prefers White. Blue is the one that's always lauded by critics and fans of the trilogy and I see why. What they do with music is really well done. Also I think Blue is probably the one who accomplish getting it's theme across the best. I dont think white does the whole Equality theme all that well; it seemed more like a revenge story. And Red's theme of fraternity seems like a stretch to me.

>implying it isn't 3=2>1

Koba isn't wrong about that

Caeser should've said "ape not kill ape" when he put the gun down in front of kurtz

I would've clapped in the theater!

The three were shit.

Yuropoor fuck off, I bet you think it's socially acceptable to go to theaters alone.

How can you be so far up your Sup Forums's ass that you perceive an anti-white message in every single movie you see?