We need to see the dothraki raping and pillaging and and the dragons eating humans how the fuck they got so big

We need to see the dothraki raping and pillaging and and the dragons eating humans how the fuck they got so big

Imagine the size of the dragons dick.
It'd probably be the size of a horse

so this scene confirms Jon is a Targ right?

you know he wants that dragon to fuck him

>Dragon liked him
>Rhaegar got an annulment for his first marriage

I bet showplebs STILL won't catch on that Jon is a targ

>Jon is a legit targ
>Danny is a bastard
>people will bow to Jon
>not to bend the knee queen
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Not only that, but we got the ridiculous scene confirming that Rhaegar and Lyanna married, so he's not even a bastard Targ.

Even if he was a bastard Targ, Dragons don't give a fuck about marriage, they only care about Jon's Valyrian blood

>Danny is a bastard

Based retard doesn't understand how feudal inheritance laws work

She's second in line behind Jon

Whatthe fuck is happening here

dragons don't have dicks they're asexual

remember that time the dragons cared so much about dany's valyrian blood that she had to put them in a cage and that other time when drogon tried to flamethrower her

>Danny is a bastard
wut

>hey we need to show that this thing is actually alive
>lets have every square inch of hard armor skin move like fucking jelly just so it looks dynamic

And now they help her napalm shit, and they only listen to her because she's a Targ

Drogon would have roared at Jon or roasted him if he didn't like him, but he didn't and let Jon pet him

actually dragons procreate by spewing flames direction up the female dragon's vagina. The flames are actually dragon sperm.

Well, she's a shit mother.

They probably have cloacas like most reptiles

6'0 vs 5'11

>kills innocent guardsman

remember that time I made post that refuted your assumption about dragons caring about blood and then you just posted the same thing again

>asexual

because of course they are

THANKS DABID

They just lay eggs.

>innocent

its been established the gold cloakes have zero honor anymore

Only Valyrian families actually bonded and controlled dragons. Everyone else got toasted for even attempting.

Drogon throwing a hissy fit just makes Dany a shit tamer.

>some of an organization is corrupt
>all of the individuals must be bad

>both take bribes to let smugglers into the city
>they are innocent and not corrupt at all

Yeah except eggs still need fertilization in order to be worth anything

>muh magic eggs

There something to be said for mysterious magic systems in fantasy, but even the mysterious ones have to follow rules in order to be satisfying.

When it becomes clear they're just making shit up, that's when quality really takes a nose dive

why would fermented crab even need to be smuggled in, seems like the goldcloaks shouldve thought that was weird

to prevent paying taxes

Most dragon eggs were nothing but rocks when they all but died out.

Magic returning literally brought them back to life.
All the dragons reproduced asexually and the eggs needed fire.

proof

>taking a bribe means its ok to murder a person
>there's no chance that this supposedly good character just left behind two widows and several orphans just to help himself.

They didn't know what it was before they asked.
The cloaks knew that he shouldn't have docked there so started asking questions assuming already that he was doing something illegal.

Books and all of the other lore shit that GRRM has written.
No one but them could ride the dragons or even breed them.
It's generally assumed it's part of the Doom of Valyria.

>it's ok to be a corrupted cop
>he just takes cash under the table to let crime happen, he's a good lad though

Why do people watch this trash?

The Burlington Bar will be "shocked" no matter what the show throws at them.

They seemed like nice guys who just wanted some gold and fermented crab.

you've got brain problems

to distract themselves from the meaninglessness of modern existence.

>asks for proof
>i give proof
>brain problems

>vargposting
>not having brain problems
pick one

Literally nothing wrong with Vargposting.

yeah...sure

>Danny is a bastard

No? But Jon IS the true successor to the throne

>let male sexual enhancement drugs into town more cheaply to help the people
>Death penalty no trial no waiting period administered by the king himself (who has never taken a life before and doesn't seem a bit shaken)

Watch the Blackfyre rebellion happen again like 2 generations from now.

They didn't know what the contraband was, they wanted a piece.

This also confirms that redditors are plebs that are into incest

They want Daenerys and Jon to marry and have children, but since Rhaegar and Lyanna had Jon, and Daenerys is Rhaegar's sister, then they want Jon to be fucked by his aunt

What the fuck...typing like this...makes you look...autistic.

Targs have been marrying relatives since old Valyria. Granted it's why half of them are insane.

uh huh...

What does targ stand for

Will anyone stop this shitposting machine!?

literally nothing wrong with incest

ye, that was shitposting.
my second line did have a point tho, gendry just killed his first person (and second)
No life changing moment, no sorrow, no remorse
More like it's his first potato chip and he can't wait to have another.

Well, yes, that's the reason, but the thing is that current showfags are pushing for Daenerys to fuck and marry Jon, they don't even realize what this actually means

Which is hilarious desu

Non-Targs actually tamed and mounted dragons during the Dance of Dragons.

A lot of people tend to do that in Post S4 GoT.
Plus I image he's seen some shit being in KL all this time.

KL must be a shitshow, even more now than before.

Targ bastards still have the blood of Old Valyria in them user.

>source?
>EVERYWHERE IS THE SOURCE
>generally assumed

lol

if all you needed was blood then why is there a dragon horn?

Everything GRRM wrote, yeah.

So that normies can control it somehow without the blood in them.
People also say it brings down the wall or wakes some retarded ice dragon.
It could also be literally nothing.

its was already blown so we know it's not nothing or for the wall, and why would valyrians who dont need a horn want to make a horn so that normies can use their dragons? that seems really stupid

There's a lot of shit we don't know about the horn, but it's been lost for years and they have bonded with dragons fine since. It has to serve some other purpose that we don't know or ever will thanks to GRRM taking a fucking decade to finish the next book.

I don't see how he isn't still a bastard. If I am married to some noble woman and I take some teenage girl away from her family, and then get some random dude to annul my previous marriage and then marry the new girl without the permission of her family in secret how is that legitimate? I don't see anyway that Jon isn't a bastard, but in this show nothing matters so whatever.

goddamn showfags

I actually read another series that does the several large noble houses trying to control a kingdom and the MC spent a bunch of time acting different after their first killing even though it was justified (more than this at least)
Just feels more real to me, and leaving it out is why I hate TV compared to the books. You get a better sense of time (and how shitty it would be to live without central heating, toilet paper, hot showers, cars etc)

Applauds

Targs generally did whatever the fuck they wanted.
They married with multiple wives openly and no one could do anything about it.

of course, how have people not seen the spoilers yet, the story is literally the worst part of the show. You arnt spoiling shit by reading the leaks

Cersei agrees to an armistice while they all fight undead

How fucking awful.

>implying she wont wildfire everything in S8

they don't rape, they don't pilllage.

Because the woman who can walk through fire and has three fucking dragons told them not to.

we choose not too

>Magic returning literally brought them back to life.
Mirri Maz Durr's ritual brought them back.

Her ritual didn't work.

>three fucking dragons
am i the only person who dislikes the fact that the entire character and motivation of danaerys and everyone around her has just become DUDE DRAGONS LMAO

did tho, just did something else

killing mirri/drogo + comet +whatever other shit is what brought them back to life and mirri's ritual [maybe] protected dipstick dany from burning to death

>But Jon IS the true successor to the throne
Why? Even if he is a Targaryen that doesn't make him a "true successor" to anything. The Baratheons won the throne, and if they are extinct for some stupid reason, it should pass to Bolling, Wesington, Estermont, or some unknown house in the Stormlands not to some Targshit. Sparing that the Targaryens themselves are probably a bastard house produced by the cuck children of Aemon the dragonknight, and the Blackfyres the legitimate house so they aren't "true" to anything.

When there's only one person with nukes you generally want to be on their side.

Because honestly, they are the most interesting things in the show and give it the "fantasy" it boasts to have. Does this show have magic? Barely. Other fantasy races? Do white walkers count? 10+ dex armor? No. What other reason do I have to watch this show if not for the only clear piece of fantasy it has, the dragons?

This story is trash, Jesus.

She is clearly gonna use it to backstab her and Tyrion, with poison or some shit like that

>the entire character and motivation of danaerys and everyone around her has just become DUDE DRAGONS LMAO
but that's the exact story of how the targ's won westeros tho.

>night king rides vyserion

uh what? when did vyserion die???

It did, Dany thought she was bringing Drogon back, but she actually made him a cripple on purpose because she wanted revenge for being raped many times by his khalasar

Then Dany burned her alive for being a cunt

man i love this image so comfy

next episode when Dany has to rescue Jon and friends north of the wall

>Black dragon white people

What could this mean?

The ritual was a farce. The red comet had some significance.
Either dragons returning made magic stronger or they returned thanks to magic coming back.

p sure that the dragons came long before the comet, a whole season before.
Though I do wonder, how often does the comet come and how often does the long night come. If both had the same timing you would be right.

>The ritual was a farce.
>mirri straight up conjures the dead
>rhaego became a rotting dragon-fetus
>drogo became a vegetable
>Jorah never willing to talk about it

>rhaego

We just took her word for it. It may just have been a normal stillborn baby.
I don't remember Jorah even seeing it.

Targaryen

how wet did dany get when she was watching jon touching her dragon?