Damn... that's fucking epic

Damn... that's fucking epic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SamuelLJackson/status/767055117820399616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a baby

>Hollywood "on set" memes

Sam Jackson recently outed himself as a faggot.

twitter.com/SamuelLJackson/status/767055117820399616

I think he was talking about tuesdays working with Tarantula, he's got a serious negro fetish

This is the same asshole who will fly himself halfway around the world for some tree hugger, hippie fundraising bullshit.

Another "do as I say, not as I do" jackass who thinks that his opinions (based on incredibly bad "science") actually matter.

damn, really makes u think.

nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike

wtf I hate racist slurs now

Because they call each other niggers all the time.

>Some of the filming occurred near Calgary, where unpredictable chinook winds have produced spring-like conditions in the dead of winter for as long as weather has been recorded. Evidently unaware of these chinooks, Leonardo DiCaprio attributed a sudden thaw to the unprecedented effects of global warming, much to the amusement of locals and Canadian media.

So much thinking going on in my head right now

>first response
>"hey samuel, we're still waiting on your truck of food and clothes!"
rekt.

Yeah he was getting roasted pretty hard. Serves him right.

wow... deep

yup. I'm sure a famous, well respected wealthy black man gets called names wherever he goes right? just another Tuesday amirite? you do realize its the #currentyear... but seriously wtf happens to Hollywood brains. they smoke too much spice?

what the fuck's wrong with liberals, especially the hollywood variety

He's an actor - he was acting.

we...we are making someone's life harder...just another Tuesday...what the fuck is wrong with us, bros?

Oh, okay, but Mr. Jackson casually calling him motherfucker is perfectly angelic?

is tuesday the most racist day of the week or something?

He doesn't care: there's a whole interview where he tries to get the white interviewer to say "nigger". I think he just means that, since he's a Tarantino staple, he has to do it a lot in that setting. He wasn't making a point about racism, just calling DiCaprio a bitch.

only if you're a nigger

What this guy said.