This board is immoral filth

You all were born into privileged countries and whine about people risking their lives for a chance to have the same things you had from the start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA72-mzHkAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fourth reich calls.

I especially cringe at the posts of Poland or Hungary, whose people use the advantage to immigrate to a better country enormously

They're not entitled to it, nor do they want it. If they did, their home countries would look like ours.

> t. ahmed

Because they want free. They want our things that we worked so hard to create. Once the shitskins flood in these "Great countries" you wanted to flock to will be no different from the shitholes you tried to escape. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Is that why you're being kind and giving the Syrians your land so that they can have the same things you had from the start?

A WHITE MALE

>we
You were born privileged, you were not a part of the US being a first world country.

This country is okay because there's still a lot of good and smart people

The middle east sucks because it's full of retarded sand niggers

If they come here, our country becomes more like theirs. This is a bad thing.

>privileged
The accumulated advantages of my ancestors are not some worthless "privilege", it's my birthright.

It's a privilege, you were NOT a part of what made you be born into a first world country. it's something you got for free

Perhaps not. But his parents did. You claim that the whole world should take a piece of what westerners built for their countrymen and children.

Go back to Syria you fucking shit skin.

Well his forefathers worked hard to create the life he lives.

But it was not him personally. so he can't really say "We" when he wasn't a part of it

Like when we gave you Palestine, and the US gave (nay, gives) you money to make it viable?

Persistence of wealth only exists to provide for your progeny. By your reasoning, why build anything? Why try if the fruits of your labor are lost to the wind?

>Born privileged
>Literally part of a future hated minority who is openly discriminated against

My ancestors had ethnically pure countries
My ancestors had a homeland

We have money and conveniences, but we're living in a dystopian nightmare

My race, my choice.

>we
What have you created?

I did not say the fruits of labor should be lost.

I just said that anyone who was born in a first world country is privileged compared to people born in 3rd world countries.

And people who were born millionaires are privileged compared to you, Sup Forums posters.

Do you believe in 100% inheritance taxation?

Dumb frogposter

>you all were born into privileged countries
Fuck off, check our crime/aids/mortality/average salary rates nigger, then we'll talk.

Listen greatest ally, when my grandfather and father worked really hard all their lives you know what they had in mind? Their next generation.

You know what they didn't have in mind? Sandniggers and niggers. In fact, they probably hoped we would never be stupid enough to trust niggers and sandniggers.

But here we are at 70% singlemotherhood and 51% black unemployment and 1/3rd of them going to prison.

They'd literally be better off picking cotton and forced into decency.

They are not going to steal the personal money you and your family have made, user.

They merely want to work hard by themselves to make their own life better instead of dying in a warzone

you dirty brownskinned shitbrain our ancestors FOUGHT FOR IT WITH THEIR LIVES IT DID NOT COME FOR FREE TO USE YOU SON OF A CAMEL CUNT HAIRY MUHAMAD PIGFUCCKER

It's your nasty cultures fault that you were fucking goats for millennia u nasty parasite kill youself

The original argument to keep blacks as slaves was that they were incapable of providing for themselves, and it was infinitely superior to be taken care of by whites than to live an African hellhole

Guess what? They were fucking right

thats what called birthright

i bet you are a leftwing loser

Kill yourself Mahmoud.

Not my problem and I don't whine

Just that there are black people who are thousands of time more wealthy than you are.

Within every ethnicity there is a very wide spectrum of different individuals with different capabilities. you should judge people based on who they actually are as individuals, not their ethnicity

K-keep me posted

>privilege
This meme has to stop. It's been debunked time and again

That "privilege" was bought at a price. Those born into a prosperous nation are its rightful inheritors, and it is their duty to make goo use of the opportunities, and to protect it from those who would bring harm to their country.

Sounds good in theory
Until you realize people will start blowing all their cash in the next taj-mahal(s), air force one(s), VR-sexbot(s)

The high UN outlook is almost 20 billion people by 2100. I bet we're gonna do it too. 20 billion is.. too many negros

Bringing them here brings the warzone here. The problem is Islam and bad genes, not lines on a map.

Worst idea ever.

Except that when these people come from their disaster zones, they bring with them no love for the values and traditions of the nations they are invading.

>Not having an easy life means you can exploit others

Yeah no

No, when it comes to making policies that affect groups, you need to judge populations by group averages

Also, it's wise and useful to understand group averages as you navigate your way in the world. For example, if you're in New York City and you pass a black man alone on the street at 3 in the morning, you should be on guard. Because you know that 90% of murders in NYC are committed by blacks

>WE WUZ GREAT ANCESTORS
Fuck you, entitled human trash. While you think what animuh to masturbate to today and what fast food to order, people worry about their lives and think of possibilities to escape the hellholes they are trapped in.

You fuckers get more in a year in disability benefits than farmers in Africa in their entire lives.

I am not talking about Russia. You do have the right to complain.

You already have 3 million muslims in your country. most of the syrian refugees are going to go to europe or turkey.

the amount of refugees the US can accept is barely going to effect the amount of muslim population you already have in your country. it will just save life of children

try making a coherent, substantive argument Mehmet

moron

Save the lives of Palestinian children then get back to us.

Brb, doesn't understand that the only countries worth living in are white majority.

Doesn't undestand IQ.

Doesn't understand that negro people can't maintain it.

Don't belive in race.

Doesn't know anything about echonomics and politics except muh communism.

I did not say i like the israeli government or their decisions

I'm not advocating, just curious :)

Human nature 101:
Individuals are impossible to predict
It however becomes easy to predict groups

The West now stands at the crossroads:
Continue your multicultural experiment and hope it's not simply averaging quality of life between natives and migrants, but instead bringing them up to your existing level (currently looks like averaging to me, but maybe I'll be wrong in the future)
Or put it on hold, wait and see

The East had taken their stance, we'll continue to accept individuals that proved themselves, so in case it IS the case where things average and not improve, we'll still come up on top while having imported talent only.

>Those born into a prosperous nation are its rightful inheritors,
I bet you juveline edgelord wouldn't complain about being born as a slave in a feudal society either. I mean, you didn't pay the price for a privilege.

Leave your sheltered cocoon once in a while, you wouldn't survive a day in Syria.

Well do you?

Oh, I know. I just get autistic

It's like the whiter a country is the better it is to live in. dafuq?

Keep running that mouth of yours. You happened to be born on a pile of oil reserves and spend your time rationalizing how you deserved it, whilst people who weren't born on a pile of oil reserves don't.

It's ours,if they want it the can build one of their own and enjoy it

>You already have 3 million muslims in your country

This too is a problem

>it will just save life of children

Syria can deal with syrian children. Muslims can deal with muslim children. They our not our responsibility nor should they be.

Who the fuck wants to go to Syria? Even the Syrians left that shit hole

Doesnt understand that before we basically had anarchism. Some worked their ass off, but then others just came and took it from them. Much easier to take others labor than to do it yourself.

Figured they might want to make walls and protect themselves.
Whole community worked together and produced shit for themselves and EVERYONE contributed.
Then one guy get the idea that we should just tear the walls down again. Who are we to not let them have.

Fucking 0 logic

Dumbass

We won't be privileged once we become minorities in Europe and lose Europe forever to essentially foreign takeover.

Also reminder that Turks have a much bigger history of colonialism than Germans do, you fucking trash.

Not being born into a wealthy family is not the same thing as being enslaved. The latter is injustice, the former is not.

really gettin tired of china only counting their best and brightest cityfolk because they dont have the infrastructure or logistical knowhow to test the farmers

>you jerks won't just give what you have to people who have not earned it for themselves

Even this Copt gets it, German OP btfo'd

eat shit cunt. Our forefathers built great nations that degenerates are abusing. Your too fucking stupid to realize it.

What does it mean to be conquered? Why did we historically spend so much time and effort keeping out invading armies?

It means several things
#1) The conqueror gets to impose their laws, customs, and religion on you
#2) The conqueror gets to tax you
#3) The conqueror gets to breed with your women, and/or ethnically displace you

All of this is taking place in Europe right now
As muslims are welcomed in, they are electing their own leaders to rule the rest of us. They are imposing their laws, religion, and customs on the rest of us. They are breeding with our women and ethnically displacing us. With the help of the government, they are taxing us to finance themselves, through welfare programs, aid and affirmative action

Europe is freely submitting itself to foreign domination. It is being conquered by every definition of the word "conquered"

This is ironic because germany has been destroyed by war multiple times and each time they rose back up to be a super power, then now germans are saying its better for the people to escape and piggy back off the success of other people.

This

This Germans bastard honestly deserves to be deported to Arabia for his sick and (YES) immoral views.

There is nothing more immoral than accepting European demographic genocide. I'm outraged.

Remember to sage

>muh migrant workers
95% of those Poles and Hungarians go to Western Europe to work for a few years and then return home, and they actually number less than the rapefugees you took in in one year.

If you want to take the cuck pill, that's your prerogative, but we won't let our countries get fucked by darkies just to make you feel better.

>You all were born into privileged countries and whine about people risking their lives for a chance to have the same things you had from the start
Our forefathers worked very hard for this shit. They had their shit together, and they didn't just give it to anyone, they left it to us. We white people deserve a future sharing is for cucks.

>I am not talking about Russia. You do have the right to complain.
Dumbfuck gulag apologist pro-USSR lefty scumshit immoral douchbag detected.

I hope one day you can repent for the truly sick and depraved worldview you hold, because you somehow think it's justified.

Good day scum.
SAGE IT GOYS

Fuck off kike our forefathers created great Countries. You jewed them into stealing one for your greedy hooknoses. We owe no one nothing. Why should we work to support anyone but ourselves and our childrens future. If you neocon kikes werent so adamant about destroying Countries around your fake homeland there wouldn't be this Global refugee crisis. The only thing your chosen for is to eat shit and die.

Pepe is not for you to use, Achmed.

Doesn't understand that the wars that are going on are just an extension of their beliefs.
Beliefs they apparently carry. Beliefs they are willing to die for and fight for.

They don't belong. It's as easy as that. We should just let them figure it out for themselves.
The jewish abusement of other people have gone on long enough.

And the ironic thing is that open immigration policies will make the world shittier for everyone including the nonwhite citizens in Germany.

And Germany will not be able to give helpful foreign aid once it's browned to death

Self defeating anti White bigots btfo
SAGE THIS SHIT GOYS

And /thread

Muh Greater Israel. Let the West feed the shitskins so we dont have to endure the bloodlust. Fuck you and your shekels.

>You all were born into privileged countries

How privileged is it to be born in a country where your people is being ethnically cleansed?

OP PWND

Honestly OP you are a monster. What will you say to the little Swedish kids who are raped, killed or forcibly converted to Islam in 50-60 yrs from now?

OP is a fucking sicko

REMEMBER TO SAGE

>I bought a set of bonds with a decent return when my wife was pregnant with each of our sons
>Kids off to college and the bonds will greatly reduce the burden on their shoulders
>My sons should have to share that money because some other kids had parents who didn't give enough of a rats ass to put their kids above themselves

I'm fine with that metric to some degree. Poor dirt peasants aren't buying up property all over the world.

So the ones migrating for the most part will at least have a decent IQ. Considering how well they do in schools that seems to be the case.

Also all my Chinese GF's have always been somewhat based in one way or another.

>let in Portable Third World Generators
>your home country turns into the third world, and the third world is still no better off
enjoy, hans

I wonder why the fuck was Germany still allowed to exist after WW2?

Just why, they started 2 world wars, they lost both why not end it?

OPEN YOUR BORDERS, ISRAEL

k

Do you understand Evolution?

sage it

Problem is societal cohesion. It's not fine.
There is too much to walk through, but the more you dig, the more you realize just how right the nazis were. Don't look at the war, the rest is gold.
Immigration is fundamentally flawed and destroys every civilization.

It's comparable to say that you should just open your anus, because why should you have your anus unfucked when there are men who want to fuck it?

thread themesong
youtube.com/watch?v=XA72-mzHkAY

Ok, I'll bite. Why would the forth reich wait 70+ years with alien tech and the element of surprise to take over the world?

I mean seriously, 30 years is enough time to essentially build a nation and you're saying for nearly a century the development of a Nazi military operation in the Antarctic has never been exposed? Also, if we know about this do you really think the governments responsible for overthrowing the Nazi's (aka the fucking rest of the world) would let that lil' rumor go unchecked?

>alien tech made it impossible to conquer.

Just in case you bring this up, I highly doubt the US post WWII victory would EVER back down from some krauts hiding in ice. If Nazi's really did achieve what you're talking about they would have already taken over. The amount of planning capable in the time lapsed between now and when this base was supposedly set up is unreal. So why wait?

Why sit in a frozen hole in the ground hiding when you have the ability to conquer the world?

Because it's not real. That's why.

What the fuck, where the hell's the rest of you? O_O

Impressive, in any case