So are the antisemites right about the jews or are they just tin foil hat wearing retards?

So are the antisemites right about the jews or are they just tin foil hat wearing retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HRtYhxXyYZk
youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
youtube.com/watch?v=g51_JVmJScs&feature=youtu.be&t=6965
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8t6s-9S3Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/HRtYhxXyYZk

They are right.

Antisemitism is the biggest meme on this entire board

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

and here's some notable jewish expulsions throughout history. no, it's everybody else who's wrong.

In general, if they say they are red pilled you can translate that to meaning tin foil hat wearing basement dwellers eating hot pockets out of their mom's cunt.

They're definitely onto something. By any normie's definition I would be called anti-Semitic, but really I don't have a problem with someone who's Jewish because they're Jewish, and anyone who does is a plain fucking retard. I have got a big problem with the massive Jewish presence in things like the media, banking, government, Hollywood, etc. because they psychologically act differently and think differently, therefore having certain biases and a certain agenda. It's a socio-economic thing over millennia of cultural shifts and patterns.

I'm willing to explain this further and defend it if anyone's curious.

It's not as black and white as Sup Forums tends to make it, let's put it that way.

Let me ask some of my smart buddies here what they think...

A bit of both.

Its just... Jews cause problems everywhere they are, they fled from russia to germany, because they failed at their coup, made coups here, let us loose ww1, fucked up with us so hard that we tried to eliminate all jews in europe, they went to israel: Eternal war in middle east.

Did you ever noticed how peaceful germany became after we got rid of the jews?

Pol is pure satire, all of it. Antisemitism is one of this board's oldest memes as many of the site's userbase are actually Jewish.
If you come to this board and think that any of the xenophobic and racist stuff is real then you're fucking retarded.

do it

>or are they just tin foil hat wearing retards?
they're more like whiny dindu nogs when you think about it

the only crime of the jews is being smarter than non-jews. of course they're going to end up with the money and power because they have higher IQs

if you really listen to Sup Forums bantz about jews, it's exactly the same arguments niggers use about white people: we wuz empire, muh dick, etc

this. Sup Forums is actually trans-otherkin ethiopian jews primarily.

no, you're retarded for not having the self-awareness to realize how Sup Forums looks to outsiders. nobody believes Sup Forums's jew bantz are ironic (including me)

Jewish history goes something like this:
>Romans stumble upon a dissident culture, the Philistines
>Shit happens, Jesus and Christianity is born
>Judas kills Jesus for thirty pieces of silver
>Jews blamed for killing the messiah thereafter
>Anti-Semitism small, Rome falls as Europe Christianises
>Anti-Semitism rampant for centuries after, Jews kicked out of everywhere and blamed for everything because of Europe's superstitious attitudes during the Dark Ages
>Simply blame "the guys that killed Jesus"
>Many Jews would literally be kicked over the borders, forcing them to learn how to make a living quick
>Master finance, black-markets, etc.
>Things like Court Jews and Merchants become a thing
>Jews have socially evolved to become nepotistic, see the rise of Jewish dynasties such as the Rothschilds who wield immense power and influence
>Jews wield immense power subtly behind the scenes in things like media and finance
>Zionism becomes a thing, embodying the religious aspect of Jewish culture and the belief of the "chosen people" (kind of Master Race type ideal)
>Jews have historically been more prone to Utopian thinking, from everything from Liberalism to Communism

Well, they managed to create and maintain perhaps the biggest lie ever made.

Since they are capable of something like that...

youtube.com/watch?v=g51_JVmJScs&feature=youtu.be&t=6965

>John "One Man Klan" Jurasek
>John "Kike on a Spike" Jurasek
>John "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Jurasek
>John "Gas the Kikes, Even the Tykes" Jurasek
>John "The Walking Holocaust" Jurasek
>John "Beaner Cleaner" Jurasek

ITS THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fuck, this makes too much sense

Jews have become an incredibly skilled people and culture. It's cultural, not genetic. Sup Forumsacks who say it's genetics and then give us some junk science from iamright.com aren't thinking hard enough. It's a black and white, simplistic answer to simply look at the outside of something and come to an immediate conclusion.

If Jews are so genetically devious and such, why are people like Ashkenzi Jews on average have some of the highest IQs? This fact alone shits on Sup Forums's whole narrative of Jews being an untermensch or something.
>inb4 JIDF/ur a J00

come over to We have the answers.

partly right. the reality is pretty complicated, but you're nearer the truth if you're wearing a tin foil hat

thezog.info/list-summaries/

If so many people hate you that you have to make up a word for them, you are the problem.

Jews are ok in my book

of course it's just tinfoil stuff, fellow goy
nothing to see here. move along.

didnt you watch imperium goyim? even lolbertarians are nazis! forget about the fascists, oh geez gawd!

I'm off now, but again I must ask you to come to /nsg/ if you want to be redpilled on the Jews.

>antisemites
when will this meme end?

She looks like a Jew tbqh familar

Evalion looks Jewish af, why does anyone unironically like her?

what an ugly kike she is

jesus christ, how Sup Forums let this bitch become queen for a week is frightening

searched this on google image and the tag is " racist girl on youtube"

Well that's a bunch of bullshit if I ever saw it.

The Jews weren't thrown out because they killed Jesus, idiot

Go on. Provide an explanation.

There's a very small, elitist echelon of Jews that hide behind petty, innocent Jews.

What do we do with Xenos?

Yhe kikes did kike stuff with the kings money until the king went mad and told them "This is my land you little shits, get the fuck out before I impale you"

The best thing you could do, to educate yourself, is to avoid all credible sources; and instead go with what's written on memes and screenshots.

Remember: the less sources, the better.

You two are being very vague. Could you be more specific?

Then I'm fucking disappointed. There is no hope left for this world.

I'm talking more about whole Sup Forums than current topic.

Well if Judaism never existed the hollohoax wouldn't had to have happened.
Islam would not exist.
Neither would Christianity.
So I mean that's alot of problems prevented.

I don't know why you think there is one reason.
But one reason that has been used for the last 200-300 years have been because they were money lenders and abused the system to take control of the economy.
They were given special rights in Poland and abused that power.
They literally did jew tricks like push alcohol on the population and tricking them into becoming their economic slaves.

People who have been living a place their whole life, doing honest work, and suddenly there comes these people with radically different ideas. ALWAYS with an agenda to put themselves first by cunning.

>le Sup Forums is satire meme

"this is for the greater good"
when the reality and with the agenda that it's better for them and worse for the people living there.

It's like a pest cult.

kernel of truth, user. i don't subscribe to the widespread global conspiracy thing which places the blame for essentially all of society's ills on the jews. There is, however, a reason why jews are disliked the world over by a wide variety of different cultures and ideologies.

And I'm not trying to justify what they've done. I've already said that I'm critical of the Jews and what they do and have done, but my reasoning is as such and the issues you've mentioned not only fail to debunk what I say, but are results of what I claimed.

They are WRONG, TOTALY WRONG

The elite ones, are hardcore atheists, hardcore ones

>that inadequate response
>that lack of confidence
>that need to reply to your own post to strengthen it
>tfw you hope no one notices any of this

You don't have to believe in it, just research it.

They have the veto on the publishing in united states. There are plenty of books that would expose them, but are not published or translated because of this.

The more you dig, the more jews you find.

>they don't get the meme

he gets the meme

You asked why they were being thrown out so much, that's why.

If you wonder why they act the way they do it's because of selective reproduction to make the most intelligent have children.
Not just any type of intelligence, but language based and remembering texts.

People actually just accept that Jews are smarter? Doesn't get much more cucked than that.

50% chance I'm talking to a nigger. Bye.

LEAVE REVIEWBRAH ALONE

They took the gold, bought grain/ land, traded it for alchol, transported it in russia.
The russians starved. The leader said fuck this, you have to work on farm. Jews won't work on farm, that's hard work.
They sell always try to sell it and continue there on out.. Troublesome people.

Jews would have to be superhuman aliens for them to all be in on the conspiracies; most of them are just generally greedy kikes just looking out for themselves. You have to really watch out for the wealthy/elite Jews though, like the Rothschild family that controls the concept of money, or the Jewsiaks who control the entire media. The Jewish hierarchy is based on the shekel: the richer they are, the more dangerous/subversive they are.

>still unsatisfied with his initial 2 responses
>panicking so hard that he quickly goes online doing further research
>messily vomits what he speed-read into a post
>knows the whole thread's already noticed his lack of knowledge
>will label anyone who calls him out on this a nigger or kike

Statistically it's 82%.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8t6s-9S3Ys

I have a life, nigger.
You can't just sit there and tell people it's inadequate without telling what is. What is wrong with what I said. Specifically.

0.33 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Thanks, that's the first time anyone has ever said that to me.

As a Jew I second this... not cuz I'm subverting! I just agree

>Judas kills Jesus for thirty pieces of silver
>Jews blamed for killing the messiah thereafter

This is DISINFORMATION

The jews killed jesus because the JEWISH CROWD WANTED A MURDERER TO BE PARDONED INSTEAD OF JESUS.

Christianity(new testament and the weird customs of catholicism) was created by the Romans anyways, it was meant to supress the jewish revolts at the time becuase the jews wanted the WARRIOR MESSIAH. Jesus is the "don't do anything bad, don't kill and don't protest against the government" messiah.

The jews are not prone to utopian thinking. They are prone to subterfuge and deceit. AS THEY ARE TAUGHT IN THE TALMUD.

i hate blacks = racist
i hate chinese = racist
i hate koreans = racist
i hate mexicans = racist
i hate arabs = racist

((( i hate jews = ANTI SEMITIC )))

>Jesus was a statist cuck

Yes he was.

Just as the romans wanted them to think.

I always liked those frog eyes for some strange reason. Is there a word for them?