The Strain Thread

Hey let's watch the new episode of The Strain, where maybe something will happen.

first for nothing will happen

But maybe something will happen.

Fet and Quinlan will be in today, so that's something

nothings happening

oh shit qt girl

Just partake in the brown sugar already Eph

Belly Of The Beast - Episode 5
>Fet and Quinlan track a convoy carrying their prized nuclear weapon; Eph and Alex search for clues to uncover the Master's plan for the fate of the human race; a familiar enemy traps Dutch, who encounters an old friend as well.

Tainted Love - Episode 6
>Fet and Quinlan must figure out how to get the nuclear bomb back to New York, while a desperate Eichhorst draws near; love-struck Zack tries to learn more about his new crush, but makes a devastating discovery.

We're already halfway through this season. They need to wrap everything thing up. It had better not be Angels.

she thirsty tho

I'm confused about where they're fucking.

They're fucking in a dead little gir's bed.

What the fuck

This is not the time for a fucking flashback.

Oh baby, pineapple time

We needed the flashback to establish that Quinlan is immortal and been doing this for a thousand years.

>Free will

Oh fuck this. Eichorst is going to betray the Master and that is how they'll win.

Ohs nos

Can Quinlan even turn anyone?

I want to bend this redhead cutie over and pull up that dress.

>Can Quinlan even turn anyone?
He doesn't even have a penis.

Great. That's why we need. A new major character whilst we try to finish up the series.

All the main characters have been separated into 5 different storylines and don't seem to be adding up to much. We already have a few new regular characters that don't do anything. Like Rhona Mitra he's just there to get fucked by Fet and then suddenly do something kick ass.

Here we go. They're setting up the Angels coming down from Heaven.

no homo right

I feel like fire is the universal answer for pretty much every fictional monster threat

rip in piss

we looney tunes now

what
there was one more in there?

gotta scare off the hillbillies somehow

The episode is pretty much over. The season is officially half over now. Nothing has happened. Maybe next week.

No French kissing for you Quinlan

I think the makeup just makes him look creepier.

we downton abbey now

oh my god

It's just the actor's actual face but with contacts.

fucking
wot

34th for Backstabbing Traitor Son delves deeper to the dark side.

it just seems so wrong

I do not want this at all

what was that master scene? did she bring him over?

>I do not want this at all

Also what is the point of this flashback sequence?

>one good vampire scene in a show about vampires is in a five minute flashback that involved gratuitous tongue fucking

fuck i missed it
what happened

Well now he knows where they are.

>The Final Solution

They said it.

>nazi zombies

Kino.

But that must mean the Master wants humanity exterminated. And that must mean he doesn't care about surviving.

It's literally angels.

He's breeding people with B Pos blood and killing the rest for some reason.

>Eph knows the master assimilates all information when a person turns
>allows someone who knows their location and is infected you turn

Ok literally fuck this show

> we aren't the farmers we're the livestock

did he think that the vamps were going to eat broccoli?

You can tell Corey Stoll does not give a single fuck anymore.

The last thing that happened before the nuke was the plane setting down in New York. There are three major events of this show across four seasons and two of them are the beginning and end.

I think all these people figured this show became a paycheck between real work after del Toro stopped showing up.
>Oy vey, dis is da mastah's final solution, his shoah against the human race in which we shall be cast into a holocaust and I, Ezekiel Gutfeld, shall not stand for it

The previous seasons didn't feel so slowly paced.
It's the final one, and it feels like they have 3 pages worth of material.

They absolutely did, they just had a little more money behind them so they could afford to do things besides costume drama or walking around empty roads. You can tell the budget is nonexistent at this point.