He's fucking back! The king is back!

He's fucking back! The king is back!

That was the best fucking episode I've seen since season 1

He's going to be king at the end. Was obvious since he was introduced in season 1.

>That fucking enormous hint drop about Rhaegar getting an annulment.

I would let Gendry hammer me

It's hammer time

>Sam doesn't say shit or even recognize the name
What a fucking joke

It was actually pretty good, sans the line about Gendry rowing which was bullshit.

Most notably Tyrion was given good material for the first time in over 2 seasons.

>Gendry being brought back and instantly thrown into danger

I JUST GOT HIM BACK! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY AGAIN!

I am glad he is back, but to be honest it was kind of rushed.
I mean, he called himself Gendry Baratheon, dont you as a bastard need the current king to certify that by royal decree or something? or at least your father? none of that happened so his name should not be Baratheon.

give him full plate armor and the antler helmet and I don't need the prequel anymore

I have someone I legitamitly want to win the game now.

Lets be honest though he is white walker fodder no doubt.

Is he going to survive the next episode? Will he ever reunite with Arya?

RAGGER!

He called himself Robert's bastard.

im suprised that he didnt make armor in secret, and an antler helm, just as he did with the bull helm, but his hammer has antlers engraved on it so theres that.

Gendry is the only person I want as king of the iron throne.

almost like he was too busy thinking about other things to pay attention to what gilly was saying ALMOST LIKE WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE SCENE

that Rhaegar was another one, not jon's dad so he's still a bastard

I guess I missheard that, then.

Maybe. They just dropped some lore this episode that Jon's claim to the throne would be much stronger than Dany's (Rhaegar had an annulment, and remarried-likely to Lyanna Stark). Probably going to be a fake out so Jon and Dany can die in the end, then Gendry ends up King.

someone explain the Rhaegar shit and why it matters plz
>tfw normie

Is Gendry designated Targshit basher now?

You fucking dip its been theorized and even on the leaks that Rhaegar annuled his wedding with Elia Martel and married Lyanna who was pregnant with Jon.

Hail Gendry!!

Considering our crew:

>The Hound
Highly doubtful fodder. Namely since he hasn't dealt with his brother or met up with Arya again. Though, it is possible. Especially if it means he comes back as a white walker for Arya to fight.

>Gendry
Entirely possible. This wouldn't be the first time the writers brought back a character just to kill them instantly. However, he's been much more of a fan favorite of the forgotten brigade. Perhaps there is hope?

>Tormund
Too beloved to kill off, perhaps. He's lived for so long and has been migrated into the main cast so well, that it is doubtful. But not impossible.

>Brotherhood fodder
Bye, have a great time.

>Beric
Probably. He'll be shown as bad ass and make the ultimate sacrifice. It is the will of his lord.

>Jorah
Bringing him back, just to be killed off? Highly doubtful, unless they want to make a new feud between Jon and Dany. The only person safer than him is Jon.

>Davos
Did he go with him? I don't think he went with them. If he's going with them, this might be the moment they kill him, which will totally suck.

you can't annul a marriage that's lasted years and spawned multiple children.

It's called a divorce

succession in Westeros, outside of Dorne is

father -> son -> son's son
aerys -> rhaegar -> jon

danerys's claim to the throne is being aerys's daughter; but aerys's grandson actually comes before her in the succession order, so by custom jon has the better claim to the throne.

thoros is a living meme i don't think he'll die ever

Davos stayed behind mate

So was Hodor.

Except Aerys changed the succession to make Viserys heir.

Thansk for writting back a great response but I am too drunk to appreciate it. Thanks though. I took a screen grab but my only thought is to crawl to bed tonight from my living room.

Leaks say otherwise my friend

Not according to the accurate spoilers that have guessed every detail on every episode so far.

He dies.

>One of the best written characters stays behind
Good.

RIP MUH NIGGA

yup

Not in Westeros apparently. Real world rules don't apply here.

hodor was a cutesy fan favourite who died to make an impact on the audience, thoros is a LIVING MEME

that's because rhaegar was dead and nobody knew he had a son im pretty sure; i don't remember this in the books or in the show, rhaegar was treated by everyone as the heir apparent.

Has Littlefinger been reduced to le guy who lurks around corners? Seriously, he does this every single time.

He's always been that.

You think they would just bring it up and say "oh not that a different person with the name Rheagar. Another person with a name only targs use, who was notable enough to be put in a book"
You think with how much they're rushing, they'd do such a pointless misdirection?
You really think the leaks are wrong?

oh my fucking god yes

ok, so before this episode, rhaegar would have still been married to martel woman when jon was born, making Jon still a bastard.

but Rhaegar anulls Martel marriage, marries Ned's sister/Jon's mother (who was already knocked up?). So when Jon is born is he legitimate in the Targareon succession line

Lyanna what WHORE

It's because Aerys was growing (rightfully) paranoid about his son's loyalty to him and never liked Rhaegar's first wife so when Rhaegar died, Aerys bypassed little Aegon (who was half-dornish) and gave the title to Viserys(a pure targ)

Yea I thought that was cool although it wasn't very subtle.

oh, so he could product JON SNOW?

?

It's always the same shot. It's been like this for four or five years.

He's got to take down Bane somehow.

Remember the story cersei told of the brown hairded baby she used to sing songs to

Remember when gendry said the only memories of his mother were her having gold hair and singing songs.

Gendry is Roberts true born heir

I dont recall that happening in the books but even if true, Aerys had to have only revoked Aegon VI's claim and crowned Viserys as Prince.

It's hammerin' time

But didn't Ned read that those babies """died"""/Cersei killed them?

It's never stated in the main series. It's from tWoIaF.

I just wonder if Viserys knew

Best part of the episode.

I've missed this boy.

>All I've ever done is live to a ripe old age.
And now we know why you wise old onion knight

Stop......hammer time.

All of his dialogue is so good.

>tfw I called this shit at the start of the season

Feels fucking great senpai

We have spoilers, dumb shit.

Conjecture isn't necessary. Thoros and Benjen die.

Also, zombie polar bear.

>not understanding that being the son of the heir of a throne makes you an heir to the throne
Jesus christ.
If Jon is R.T's son, That means his claim is more legitimate than danys.
Basically there'd be no logical way for Dany to say " i am the rightful heir to the throne because muh dad"

Do you guys think jon snow would be unburnt?

it was already leaked that thoros dies

nah he's not full blooded targ. he doesnt even have the white hair and purple eyes

>i'm reading fun facts, sam :3
>here's how many steps there are in the great sept of baelor
>and how many windows
>and the poops xD
>also raggar's annulment

Wasn't the prophecy that all of Cercie's children would die? That would include the one she had with Robert.

>thats... liberating
except for when they shove in libtard propaganda
amirite

Nah, he burnt the fuck out of his hand rescuing LC Mormont from the zombie.

The prophecy also said she only would have 3 children, so if you think Gendry is her kid you don't believe it anyway.

>best written characters
>is suddenly loyal to jon's corpse for literally no reason
>seems to casually remark about how his son was burned alive
>did nothing for half the season and somehow didn't see fit to tell jon that there was dragonglass on dragonstone, despite the fact that he should know this better than anyone

no Davos has already been ruined

can't wait for this fucking shit show to end

its about fucking time i see someone with a damned war hammer

go on and swing that plastic hammer gendry

>That'll do, bastard... that'll do.

Can someone post that Game of Thrones TEAM chart

Oh yeah I'm sorry I forgot the faith of the seven is actually Catholic Christianity.

yeah, he snatches it up with 1 hand like it was made out of Nerf

I've seen a couple of people mention this, what is supposed to be the problem with the rowing line?

>Benjen
What is dead can never die

watch thoros and beric burn that fucker alive a la shireen

So Gendry is Thor and the hound is hulk. Who's captain america?

Baratheons are fucking beasts my son, Robert was the only person that could lift his hammer

No I don't think Gendry is Cercie's kid. In the books Cercie and Robert had a child who died, so that's 4 dead kids of hers.

Gendry's got the biggest dick. Dany's going to cream her knickers when she see's the size of his hammer! It's bigger than Tyrion!

i actually agree, best episode this season. could have been about 10-15 minutes longer for more dialogue, but i assume we'll get that next episode.

that said, i think they rushed episodes are for the best given how utterly inept dan and dabid are at writing dialogue
>i wuz born 2 rule the 7 kingdoms
>n i will
>fan service convo between tyrion and varys
>fan service convo between gendry and davos
>that retarded hammer
>"WHOA LETS REALLY EMPHASIZE DROGON IN THIS EPISODE. LET'S JUST BLOW OUR WHOLE BUDGET ON THAT SHIT."

so awful

stannis (who is alive) didn't seem that strong

maybe he spent his offscreen time getting buff

next season lads, for sure

Hound is literally azor ahai, screencap this shit.

stannis was also a bitch who sat inside being grumpy and didn't work out like a true baratheon should

Damn I haven't read that yet, is it good? Also, I imagine that the loyalists on Dragonstone told him so yeah probably. Did anyone watch the D&D behind the episode thing tonight where they say they make shit up as they go?

So the plan to go north of the wall seems convoluted even for GoT standards. How do they expect to find a lone walker?

>yes
>yes

conversations i want to hear:
>jon and gendry talking about: arya, their fathers, being bastards
>jon and the hound talking about: arya, sansa
>jon and beric/thoros talking about: resurrection, the lord of light, their purpose
>jon and jorah talking about: daenerys, jeor, sonship to great men
>jorah and tormund talking about: jeor, jon
>jorah, the hound, thoros, beric: IRL shitposting about robert's rebellion, the siege of pyke

if i don't get every single conversation, dan and dabid are incompetent kikes

>retrieve an awesome blacksmith as you're mining dragonglass
>don't even use him to forge all your weapons

whyyyy

Stannis doesn't have the physical strength of Robert but he has that level of mental strength and intangibles. Renly had charismatic strength. Robert was steel, Renly was bronze, Stannis is iron.

instead we'll get Gendry and the Hound talking about chicken.

how would you like if Arya ended up with Gendry?

The preview for next week shows that they do in fact not find not just one lone walker.